Thaievisa no option for Non immigrant O multiple entry

5 minutes ago, HighPlainsDrifter said:

www.thaievisa.go.th is the only place now where you have to set up an account and apply for all visa's online, we can no longer just go to an Embassy or Consulate with out booking online. 

That is not the official website for to do an on line application at the embassies in London. Paris and Beijing. They are the only embassies participating in it.

The correct site is https://thaievisa.go.th/Home/

Sorry not to put / home after my www. address, but yes it is the same one and I am in Thailand at the moment but will be travelling to England on the 6th September for three weeks, so while I was there I was going to make an appointment to go to the London Embassy before returning to Thailand with a new visa but if they only supply a single entry 90 day visa then I will not bother as my current multi entry will still be valid until January 2020.

1 hour ago, HighPlainsDrifter said:

Using the new online booking system for the first time, has anybody else noticed you can not select the option for Non Immigrant O married to a Thai national multiple entry visa, only single entry, or is it just my application that is not showing it, but will for tourist visa.

If you are applying in the UK they no longer issue a 1 year ME Non O visa. They will issue a 6 month SE METV in it’s place, or a 3 month SE Non O.

www.thaievisa.go.th is the only place now where you have to set up an account and apply for all visa's online, we can no longer just go to an Embassy or Consulate with out booking online. 

Since when?

Sorry not to put / home after my www. address, but yes it is the same one and I am in Thailand at the moment but will be travelling to England on the 6th September for three weeks, so while I was there I was going to make an appointment to go to the London Embassy before returning to Thailand with a new visa but if they only supply a single entry 90 day visa then I will not bother as my current multi entry will still be valid until January 2020.

Yes more than disappointing, that change they made on 14th June 2019!

(I've got an non-O ME that runs out at the start of Feb 2020. My normal plan would be  fly back end of Jan, apply for a new ME, then return to Thailand later in Feb so 90 Days entry spanned the school holidays.

But now it will be a 6 day return (for the daughters birthday) and back to Thailand to get a last entry before the ME expires!)

They're definitely not doing multi NON O at London anymore based on visiting children.

The multi tab popped up but whatever I did it just went back to single .

So now I have applied for a single entry NON O for £60 and need more documents than before.

The multi made life a lot easier and cheaper however it beats going to chaeng wattana and wasting a day .

Yes more than disappointing, that change they made on 14th June 2019!
(I've got an non-O ME that runs out at the start of Feb 2020. My normal plan would be  fly back end of Jan, apply for a new ME, then return to Thailand later in Feb so 90 Days entry spanned the school holidays.
But now it will be a 6 day return (for the daughters birthday) and back to Thailand to get a last entry before the ME expires!)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

As was mentioned it appears only the Embassies in London, Paris and Beijing are doing this booking online evisa. The consulates in the UK can still take a phone booking and supply a 90 day single entry Non Immigrant 'O' as they were before all this change with the Royal Thai Embassy. Much more helpful staff at the consulates. 

• Thanks 1

I just picked up my Visa yesterday from the Thai consulate in Saigon, got a non O "marriage" visa which I've had a few times from there and to my absolute delight, I didn't get my usual 1 year multi entry, I got a 3 year multi entry .... and for the same price as a 1 year! Now that's what I call a result! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ChiangmaiRob said:

I just picked up my Visa yesterday from the Thai consulate in Saigon, got a non O "marriage" visa which I've had a few times from there and to my absolute delight, I didn't get my usual 1 year multi entry, I got a 3 year multi entry .... and for the same price as a 1 year! Now that's what I call a result! 

There is no such Visa, I would suspect it has been mis-stamped. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The visa is genuine, same as I always get and it may be a mis-print but regardless, the "valid until" date is 29 Aug 2022 and I will continue to use it until such time it is questioned and cancelled. 

1 minute ago, ChiangmaiRob said:

The visa is genuine, same as I always get and it may be a mis-print but regardless, the "valid until" date is 29 Aug 2022 and I will continue to use it until such time it is questioned and cancelled. 

Well that may occur at an inconvenient time and place and the computer likely has an expiry date of 29 Aug 2020 attached to it. But up to you of course. 

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Well that may occur at an inconvenient time and place and the computer likely has an expiry date of 29 Aug 2020 attached to it. But up to you of course. 

Of course it is and as I'm regularly in Saigon I will visit the consulate this time next year just to check the validity. If it's a mistake, I'll simply apply for a new one. 

17 minutes ago, ChiangmaiRob said:

and I will continue to use it until such time it is questioned and cancelled. 

1 minute ago, ChiangmaiRob said:

Of course it is and as I'm regularly in Saigon I will visit the consulate this time next year just to check the validity. If it's a mistake, I'll simply apply for a new one. 

Not quite what you said previously. 

• Sad 1

On 9/2/2019 at 2:21 PM, ubonjoe said:

That is not the official website for to do an on line application at the embassies in London. Paris and Beijing. They are the only embassies participating in it.

The correct site is https://thaievisa.go.th/Home/

but.... it goes to the exact same place

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, jacko45k said:

Just an update for you ... been in and out twice no problem but the visa certainly caught immigration officers eyes! They were surprised and showed it to other officers but confirmed the visa was valid. One officer asked me how much it cost, I told him, he sort of shrugged and passed my passport back to me.

Looks there is such a visa after all ... well at least one anyway! ????