KFC Thailand won't return my 801 baht

4675636b596f75

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

shopee took 2.5 months to return my 1,690 baht

I pay online because it is convenient.  I pay Lazada so that when they deliver, they deliver to our condo office, not to me with a hand out for money.  I like to sleep during the day.  Still, the Lazada delivery man insists on calling me to wake me up and I have to tell him to leave it in the office, which from where he is waiting for me, is only 10 feet away.

Edited by 4675636b596f75

2 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I pay online because it is convenient.  I pay Lazada so that when they deliver, they deliver to our condo office, not to me with a hand out for money.  I like to sleep during the day.  Still, the Lazada delivery man insists on calling me to wake me up and I have to tell him to leave it in the office, which from where he is waiting for me, is only 10 feet away.

I did make the mistake paying shopee with CC and what a mess and waste of time to get the money back.... now only cash on delivery

Screaming before giving the business a chance, so consumer 2019. It is normal having to wait up to 2-4 weeks for a re-fund, it got nothing to do with KFC either but everything with the payment processor. So just be patient, and complain after a month of waiting instead.

Also, you most likely ordered online without paying attention to the last order times to get this issue. 

Edited by tabarin
  • Like 1

Just now, essox essox said:

simple solution DONT buy <deleted> from K F C.....!!!

Wellpeople have different tastes but me personally wold not eat their food.... what beggers belief though is paying online... cash on delivery is the only way.

6 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I did make the mistake paying shopee with CC and what a mess and waste of time to get the money back.... now only cash on delivery

could the poster have used  C O D???

I dont know koz I dont buy **IT from K F C....by the time food arrives it must only be just warm and the stupid french fries will have gone so cold that the would need to wear thermal underwear !!!

Edited by essox essox
wrong spelling

2 minutes ago, tabarin said:

Also, you most likely ordered online without paying attention to the last order times to get this issue. 

The last order time is 10:00PM

I ordered at 9:45.  I have ordered by phone at 9:59 and my order arrives. 

There seems to be a moving target when it comes to the website.  I ordered the week before at 9:50PM and got my order.

Just now, essox essox said:

could the poster have used  C O D???

I dont know koz I dont buy **IT from K F C....by the time foos arrives it must only be just warm and the stupid french fries will have gone so cold that the would need to wear thermal underwear !!!

I tell McDonalds to make sure the fish fillets and fries are hot.  I tell them in English and Thai to make them fresh and hot.  When they do not abide by my instructions, I make them replace the food. 

That however is wasteful, so I have used another strategy to get them to bring hot food.  I make McDonalds return half my money.  I pay with my Kasikorn Web Card, but I make them bring me baht in cash. 

They do it.

2 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I tell McDonalds to make sure the fish fillets and fries are hot.  I tell them in English and Thai to make them fresh and hot.  When they do not abide by my instructions, I make them replace the food. 

That however is wasteful, so I have used another strategy to get them to bring hot food.  I make McDonalds return half my money.  I pay with my Kasikorn Web Card, but I make them bring me baht in cash. 

They do it.

I tell them...  I tell them... when they do not abide, I make them replace the food.

I make them bring me baht in cash. They do it.

Keyboard warriors 1 / Fast food joints 0.... we have our daily hero !!! 

What else to do you tell and make other people do on your daily ego trip?

(Just kidding of course, but you surely know how all of the above sounds... Going all 'drill sergeant' on fast food staff !)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I ordered from KFC last Friday.  We waited for the order to arrive and then when 45 minutes had gone by I called the call center for KFC and was told it would be delivered Saturday morning.  I should have ordered from the phone number but instead did it online and paid with my Kasikorn Web Card. 

I told them to return my money.  

So far, now a week later it isn't in my account.  They keep telling me that they canceled the credit card transaction.  No matter who I call, I keep getting the same type of idiot who tells me it takes 10 days to return my money.  I dont believe them.  It took seconds for them to take my money.  Why isn't it returned?

It's called the banking system and it is perfectly normal to have to wait for refunds on card purchases, you may not be like it but it is normal. 

If you don't like getting "the same type of idiot", as you so disparagingly referred to someone who is just doing his job by telling you the process, all you have to do is stop calling them and wait for the refund to hit your account.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I tell them...  I tell them... when they do not abide, I make them replace the food.

I make them bring me baht in cash. They do it.

Keyboard warriors 1 / Fast food joints 0.... we have our daily hero !!! 

What else to do you tell and make other people do on your daily ego trip?

(Just kidding of course, but you surely know how all of the above sounds... Going all 'drill sergeant' on fast food staff !)

It can sound any way you like.  I am a consumer.  I pay for hot food to be hot, and cold to be cold.  

I have had managers on motorbikes return cash to me from a debit card transaction.  On a 400b McDonald's order I have them return 200b.

It happened twice.  After that, I got my food the way I wanted it.

Just now, Just Weird said:

If you don't like getting "the same type of idiot", as you so disparagingly referred to someone who is just doing his job by telling you the process, all you have to do is stop calling them and wait for the refund to hit your account.

My idiot, kept telling me to call my bank call center.  I told him I was online looking at my account as he kept telling me the money should be there.  After pressing him, then he tells me it would take at least 10 days.  The story changed.

11 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

They do it.

Sorry mate but you sound like a real <deleted>, maybe thats why KFC are dragging their feet with the refund.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

They offered to deliver on Saturday............ did they ?

I ordered Friday night prior to their cutoff.   When they didn't deliver, I called their call center and when advised it would be 10:30AM, I told them to cancel and refund my money.  

They took their time going from it would be an immediate refund to it would take many days.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I ordered Friday night prior to their cutoff.   When they didn't deliver, I called their call center and when advised it would be 10:30AM, I told them to cancel and refund my money.  

They took their time going from it would be an immediate refund to it would take many days.

Ahhh righto, you pulled out of the purchase and demanded a refund.

Just now, Don Mega said:

Ahhh righto, you pulled out of the purchase and demanded a refund.

Why are you trolling on OP?

he ordered fast food to be delivered within 30-45 mins, they did not. 

Maybe you happy to wait for days for your fast food delivery but generally people order fast food because they hungry and want to eat , not to wait for next day

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

They do it.

looking at you I would go in a big diet !!!!

35 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

My idiot, kept telling me to call my bank call center.  I told him I was online looking at my account as he kept telling me the money should be there.  After pressing him, then he tells me it would take at least 10 days.  The story changed.

So he was telling you that it could be there already, check to see  but it could take up to 10 days.  It could have taken one day, that is up to 10 days, so he was right, not an idiot.  By the way, he was telling you what he is told to tell you, if he doesn't he doesn't have a job.

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Way to go you big bad ass, you..... 

I do agree with you of course, I just find it entertaining the way you go 'all warrior' about it in your tale of heroic-consumer-ness.....

Just a question though - Which of the Fast-food restaurants decide to send their Manager out on the Motorcycle to deliver the food to you instead of the delivery boy?  special treatment for a special customer?

McDonalds.  It wasn't a food delivery, it was a baht delivery.

3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

So he was telling you that it could be there already, check to see  but it could take up to 10 days.  It could have taken one day, that is up to 10 days, so he was right, not an idiot.  By the way, he was telling you what he is told to tell you, if he doesn't he doesn't have a job.

You didn't read what I wrote.  He kept telling me to call my bank to see if it was returned.  After 10 minutes of that discussion, then he told me it would take days not minutes.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

To give then the benefit of the doubt, they probably inputted the refund as soon as you cancelled, as you requested, the financial system the staff have to work with is what causes the delay, the staff have no say in it!

37 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

It can sound any way you like.  I am a consumer.  I pay for hot food to be hot, and cold to be cold.  

I have had managers on motorbikes return cash to me from a debit card transaction.  On a 400b McDonald's order I have them return 200b.

It happened twice.  After that, I got my food the way I wanted it.

Well, I'm a consumer too. After my abysmal visit to KFC today I have placed an order for KMFC (Khun Malee's Fried Chicken and chips) about 10 minutes ago. The kitchen has lept into life, there's the sound of the fryer going, one of our farm workers is avidly watching the process whilst I sit listening to Velvet Moon online and watching YouTube sailing videos.

If dinner doesn't arrive shortly I'll simply pop another Singha.

Life is good if you DIY........ (it's my day off from cooking, if the chicken is good I'll cook her favourite Naraiyal Chicken tomorrow with garlic nan. @Naam eat your heart out!) .

B800 for a KFC takeaway, LOL.

• Like 1