KFC Thailand won't return my 801 baht

4675636b596f75

2 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Just relax...you will likely get your money back just as they said...

I doubt it.  I told them to tell the manager to get on a motorbike, and bring me 800 baht.  They can keep the 1 baht for gas money.  

McDonalds does it for those of you who think that it might be a ridiculous demand.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

from your avatar you seem to believe on some other incredible things, so why not believe in this fairly common practice?  

Bless you my son.  

However Ronald Reagan said "Trust but verify."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Yes its frustrating but in truth it does take 10-14 business days to get a refund and i tell you why.

Store can not do refund through credit card machine, they actually have to fill out a form and give it to the bank to process.

Once bank receives it, it does not mean they do it right there on the spot, but do it whenever it suits them, this is why it takes 10-14 days.

Why can't they do a refund through a card machine?

• Like 1

Yup, you'll likely get it eventually.  At least it's only 800 Baht but I know, it's the feeling of falling into a black hole.   Similar to the on-line "Pay and Pray" ordering things through Facebook sellers and the like.  I just got done, thankfully only 500 Baht.    Payment on delivery is preferred if possible.

42 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I doubt it.  I told them to tell the manager to get on a motorbike, and bring me 800 baht.  They can keep the 1 baht for gas money.  

McDonalds does it for those of you who think that it might be a ridiculous demand.

41 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Bless you my son.

And God bless your stomach for eating that rubbish!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

The avatar: Ah yes, cheeses. I just love those English cheeses.

I like cheese just as much as the next guy, perhaps more!

and appreciate any opportunity to talk about this heavenly gift from Dionysus,

but I fail to see how it applies to the OP's Avatar, other than Of course , that IMO it is cheesy but not cheesy in an English way, maybe more  in a musty Germany Limburger way. 

Hope the Mods don't see this reply, perhaps i should had used invisible ink :tongue:

• Haha 1