KFC Thailand won't return my 801 baht

4675636b596f75

3 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

You didn't read what I wrote.  He kept telling me to call my bank to see if it was returned.  After 10 minutes of that discussion, then he told me it would take days not minutes.

Yes, I did read that.

"After 10 minutes of that discussion, then he told me it would take days not minutes".

And your problem with that is what, wasn't he just telling you how the system works, that it could have been refunded by then, tomorrow or even 10 days?  How many days has it been so far? 

You do know that financial systems work on a business day basis, do you?  You may want to bear that in mind before you get back to them to give the poor unfortunate who takes your call another piece of your mind after a numerical 10 days

19 minutes ago, grollies said:

Well, I'm a consumer too. After my abysmal visit to KFC today I have placed an order for KMFC (Khun Malee's Fried Chicken and chips) about 10 minutes ago. The kitchen has lept into life, there's the sound of the fryer going, one of our farm workers is avidly watching the process whilst I sit listening to Velvet Moon online and watching YouTube sailing videos.

If dinner doesn't arrive shortly I'll simply pop another Singha.

Life is good if you DIY........ (it's my day off from cooking, if the chicken is good I'll cook her favourite Naraiyal Chicken tomorrow with garlic nan. @Naam eat your heart out!) .

B800 for a KFC takeaway, LOL.

My 12 year old son enjoys KFC.  I don't mind ordering it for him.  If you had looked at my other posts, I cook all my food except the weekly delivery.  Enjoy your fried chicken.  I like KFC once in a while.

Just now, Why Me said:

Jeez, 880b. of KFC. Heck, if I worked there and some birdbrain called in this much I would try to stall him out of the goodness of my heart. And try to help by giving the OP 10 days to learn to fry a chicken.

How much money do you spend on Lady Drinks and beer for yourself.  I'll bet you can rack up quite a liquid bill.

I on the other hand, make my son happy and we get several days worth of chicken meals from the bucket I order.

Did you see the size of my cheese?

20190906_165252.jpg

3 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

My 12 year old son enjoys KFC.  I don't mind ordering it for him.  If you had looked at my other posts, I cook all my food except the weekly delivery.  Enjoy your fried chicken.  I like KFC once in a while.

He must be a big lad.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Getting money back from a Thai is like trying get the sword out of the stone without your name being Arthur

Nonsense.  I have gotten 100 percent of my deposit money from two different rentals.  McDonalds refunds me 1/2 when they screw up.  

53 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

To be accurate, don't you think you should get the title of your thread amended to read,

"KFC have promised to return my B801 for a cancelled order as per their normal procedures"?

No.  

Initially they told me the refund would be immediate.  

No.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

KFC is unhealthy American muck, even Thai food is better

Yeah, I cook my eggs in a little bit of butter in a non-stick pan.

My wife will use a huge amount of vegetable oil and deep fry her eggs.

Yeah, very healthy. 

OMG - this is turning into a real attack on the Op... Who, lets face it is quite right with his complaint. 

He placed a FastFood Order - It didn't arrive, then they said it would arrive the next day. He quite rightly wanted a refund, its going to take about 10 days. That would be enough to irritate the best of us. 

And who cares if tis KFC or McDonnald's or whatever unhealthy food, I'm sure none of us are 100% perfectly healthy, we drink beer, wine, ride motorbikes etc... every step we take comes with some potential risk to our health - a KFC or McD's is hardly at the pinnacle of the risk profile. 

All of that said, making a post about such a minor point is significantly OTT IMO - Yep the Op is clearly venting and in doing so his defensive manner has attracted a whole number of windup merchants (myself included), but it does seem at bit harsh when at the bottom of it, the Op is right. 

So, OP... Here it is.. You are right, I agree with you. This is poor service. Let us know how you got on after 10 days.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, BestB said:

Its 10 business days bud, you can also contact bank and file for chargeback, they will investigate but wait for 10 business days.

I have already downloaded the form from Kasikorn.  Businesses do not like chargebacks.  It will require me to spend some time at the bank.  Buying through the website was supposed to save me time.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I have already downloaded the form from Kasikorn.  Businesses do not like chargebacks.  It will require me to spend some time at the bank.  Buying through the website was supposed to save me time.

nah, its painless, just fill it out and drop it into any branch.

Have had a few similar experiences with Pizza co and Pizza hut,sadly it is what it is

But wait 10 business days and see what happens

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I told them to return my money.  

So far, now a week later it isn't in my account.  They keep telling me that they canceled the credit card transaction.  No matter who I call, I keep getting the same type of idiot who tells me it takes 10 days to return my money.  I dont believe them. 

1018368292_images(2).jpg.a94e916162b8f28b7dba40f04dab51c2.jpg

• Haha 1