KFC Thailand won't return my 801 baht

4675636b596f75

6 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

How amazing, that all you "holier than thou" types will tell me how bad the food is, when you get your eggs cooked in vegetable oil along with all your vegetables.  You'll eat street food with buses belching all kinds of pollutants on it, and you'll eat raw crab in the Somtom. 

Oh I know, you tell them no raw crab KRAP, but they make it in the same mortar they use for the raw crab, which sits all day in the sun.

Don't be hypocrites.

I am a chef.  I know what I eat, because I cook almost everything I eat.  

You will wish you ate what I cook.  That dish was made with some salsa (spicy) and marinara as a base.  

Eat like a God.

20190904_180329.jpg

20190904_180549.jpg

20190904_181908.jpg

20190904_182425.jpg

20190904_182527.jpg

I am available for dinners whenever you inviting ????

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

The avatar: Ah yes, cheeses. I just love those English cheeses.

...and even the cheeses are smart enough to reject DT!

12 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

How amazing, that all you "holier than thou" types will tell me how bad the food is, when you get your eggs cooked in vegetable oil along with all your vegetables.  You'll eat street food with buses belching all kinds of pollutants on it, and you'll eat raw crab in the Somtom. 

Oh I know, you tell them no raw crab KRAP, but they make it in the same mortar they use for the raw crab, which sits all day in the sun.

Don't be hypocrites.

You will wish you ate what I cook.  That dish was made with some salsa (spicy) and marinara as a base.  

Eat like a God.

20190904_180329.jpg

20190904_180549.jpg

20190904_181908.jpg

20190904_182425.jpg

20190904_182527.jpg

Needs more oil!

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Do you think you need more plugs in that electric outlet? 

image.png.f65c227f79cfb4436989a8483d9c5fe2.pngIf that spicy food don't burn the house , or the KFC chicken don't kill you, one more plug there and you will be visiting your avatar soon.:tongue:

Hope you are not taking all this ribbing seriously.  

I don't wish to rain on the OP's parade either but the first thing I noticed when I saw those photos was the proximity of the power points and adapters to the cooking top.

I see a safety hazard that could result in a fire if some stray fat (or any other liquid) sprayed onto/into those power outlets.

If it was my cooking area I would be using a multi outlet power board to plug in those 4 appliances, and relocate it well away from the cooking area. I would then tape up the wall socket so that no fat or other liquids could possibly spray into it.

Off topic I know, but to me safety comes first... and this photo is screaming out "DANGER" to me.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Don't be hypocrites.

Eat like a God.

20190904_180329.jpg

20190904_180549.jpg

20190904_181908.jpg

20190904_182425.jpg

20190904_182527.jpg

Looks like the stuff my wife make everyday, can get a bit boring, love the 'hom daeng' though.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

I don't wish to rain on the OP's parade either but the first thing I noticed when I saw those photos was the proximity of the power points and adapters to the cooking top.

I see a safety hazard that could result in a fire if some stray fat (or any other liquid) sprayed onto/into those power outlets.

If it was my cooking area I would be using a multi outlet power board to plug in those 4 appliances, and relocate it well away from the cooking area. I would then tape up the wall socket so that no fat or other liquids could possibly spray into it.

Off topic I know, but to me safety comes first... and this photo is screaming out "DANGER" to me.

Noted, but I am the only one who cooks.  And as you can see, I don't use oil Thai style.  

I just got my TOPS delivery.  20 hamburgers.  I'm going to cook one or two right now!

20190906_171528.jpg

20190906_171100.jpg

17 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Noted, but I am the only one who cooks.  And as you can see, I don't use oil Thai style.  

I just got my TOPS delivery.  20 hamburgers.  I'm going to cook one or two right now!

You may not use Thai oil for your cooking, but the fat in those burgers can still spatter a long way.

:unsure:

Take care bro.

I wonder how much further off-topic this one's gonna go? :whistling:

Doubt what you want. They will return your money. Just wait for them to arrive. 10 days is quick. Or, of course. You always have the option to moan until you get them. Can´t see much more options for you. Of course. You can go to the police and report that KFC stole 800 baht from you, if you wish to give em a good laugh.

2 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

And inedible.

The bastards had B119 from me today for a zinger, fries and a coke. It was, as you said, inedible. Sent it back, returned after a blast in the oven I think. Never again. Ended up in the food court (Robinsons, Chachengsao).

36 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

You may not use Thai oil for your cooking, but the fat in those burgers can still spatter a long way.

You sure are correct about the burgers.  Notice something about my TINY kitchen?  No hobs.  Also no splashback.  I guess they thought no one would ever cook since I live with 20 something Thais who eat by motorcycle parade.  I am constantly sopping up the grease from those burgers.

In fact I'm ready to call Tops and call them out for hiding too much fat in those burgers.  

With all that said, you'll be happy to know, that there is a fire hose directly by my front door.  

I'm not afraid to use it.

20190906_175554.jpg

20190906_175608.jpg

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Is about the same time that Australian guy has to wait to get his 50.000 pounds back for a failed transaction. So seems to be the norm in the UK too and in Thailand. 

He paid with his credit card and would have signed the receipt............. only thing that failed was his eyesight.

2 hours ago, Olmate said:

40 dollars worth of Kentucky?you need the walk!

You need to use  a different currency exchange site.  ????

OP:

Now that I think about it why don't you ask your credit card provider for the refund?

I've only relied on it a couple of times but doing it is straightforward and effective.

Edited by watcharacters