KFC Thailand won't return my 801 baht

4675636b596f75

He says he a chef and buying mcDonalds and 800 baht of kfc?

lol i know many chefs and none would go near any of that.

And this way he "tells" people and demands stuff all the time, they must jump for joy when see him coming.

hate to think how many strange liquids and other weird stuff they have added to his food!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 4675636b596f75 said:
8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

To be accurate, don't you think you should get the title of your thread amended to read,

"KFC have promised to return my B801 for a cancelled order as per their normal procedures"?

No.  

Initially they told me the refund would be immediate.  

No.

Good grief, you accuse Don Mega of having "a low understanding" yet you can't comprehend that the refund of your cancelled order is instructed immediately by whoever you give the instruction to!  It's the card system that doesn't facilitate it's appearing back in your bank instantly and it is the same for every similar transaction, not just this one of yours.  Why do you expect the system to change just for you?

Why don't you think you should make the title accurate, no one has refused to refund your money, have they?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

OMG - this is turning into a real attack on the Op... Who, lets face it is quite right with his complaint. 

He placed a FastFood Order - It didn't arrive, then they said it would arrive the next day. He quite rightly wanted a refund, its going to take about 10 days. That would be enough to irritate the best of us. 

And who cares if tis KFC or McDonnald's or whatever unhealthy food, I'm sure none of us are 100% perfectly healthy, we drink beer, wine, ride motorbikes etc... every step we take comes with some potential risk to our health - a KFC or McD's is hardly at the pinnacle of the risk profile. 

All of that said, making a post about such a minor point is significantly OTT IMO - Yep the Op is clearly venting and in doing so his defensive manner has attracted a whole number of windup merchants (myself included), but it does seem at bit harsh when at the bottom of it, the Op is right. 

So, OP... Here it is.. You are right, I agree with you. This is poor service. Let us know how you got on after 10 days.

Read the title of the OP, he is not right!  Who has refused to refund his money? 

He is venting, clearly, but he is wrong for the way he has done it, phrased it and for what he accusing KFC of.  

7 hours ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I have already downloaded the form from Kasikorn.  Businesses do not like chargebacks.  It will require me to spend some time at the bank.  Buying through the website was supposed to save me time.

Now you're making work for yourself when there is no need to.  You don't need to spend any time at the bank and, if you do, the chances are that the refund that KFC has already processed will hit your account before the bank's investigation will produce any results.  You'll get the refund that KFC has confirmed you will get if you just let the system work the way it does.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Good grief, you accuse Don Mega of having "a low understanding" yet you can't comprehend that the refund of your cancelled order is instructed immediately by whoever you give the instruction to!  It's the card system that doesn't facilitate it's appearing back in your bank instantly and it is the same for every similar transaction, not just this one of yours.  Why do you expect the system to change just for you?

Why don't you think you should make the title accurate, no one has refused to refund your money, have they?

Who is Don Mega?  I don't see any posts here. 

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

They have.  I told them to put my 800b on a motorbike.  McDonald's will do it with no complaint.  You seem quite bothered.  I'll tell you what, send me 800b and when I get it back, if I get it back, I'll send it back to you.

9 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Who is Don Mega?  I don't see any posts here. 

They have.  I told them to put my 800b on a motorbike.  McDonald's will do it with no complaint.  You seem quite bothered.  I'll tell you what, send me 800b and when I get it back, if I get it back, I'll send it back to you.

"Who is Don Mega?  I don't see any posts here". 

Try reading your own thread, there's plenty of posts from him, including this response you made to him... "You've earned yourself a place on my ignore list.  I do not converse with people who have low understanding".

"They have.  I told them to put my 800b on a motorbike. McDonald's will do it with no complaint". 

No, they haven't refused to refund you, you've already stated in your OP that they have confirmed that they are refunding you through the system that everyone has to put up with.  This has nothing to do with that claim you made about McDonald's, that's irrelevant to KFC's policy.

"You seem quite bothered.  I'll tell you what, send me 800b..."

I seem quite bothered?  I think you're getting mixed up.   Did I start the OP?  You seem quite hard up, send me your bank details and I will lend you the B800, no problem.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Just Weird said:

So he was telling you that it could be there already, check to see  but it could take up to 10 days.  It could have taken one day, that is up to 10 days, so he was right, not an idiot.  By the way, he was telling you what he is told to tell you, if he doesn't he doesn't have a job.

He spent 15 minutes telling me that it should be there already.

Then he changed his story to it might take 2 weeks.

That's either an idiot or a liar.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"You seem quite bothered.  I'll tell you what, send me 800b..."

I seem quite bothered?  I think you're getting mixed up.   Did I start the OP?  You seem quite hard up, send me your bank details and I will lend you the B800, no problem.

Where were you when I was buying gold at 1100 an ounce and now up to 1500 an ounce?  

I'd like to buy some more gold, will you spot me a million baht?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Where were you when I was buying gold at 1100 an ounce and now up to 1500 an ounce?  

I'd like to buy some more gold, will you spot me a million baht?

I was here, in Thailand, still am, but, if you need me to be more specific about my whereabouts, I'll need to know whether you were buying at $1100 in 2009, 2010, 2015 or 2016.

No, I wouldn't like to finance you, thanks.  Why would a big, successful investor need a backer to finance just a B1m deal if you've been doing so well? 

To bring you back to the real world, my B800 offer still holds, though, so you can get some more KFC buckets.

4 hours ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

He spent 15 minutes telling me that it should be there already.

Then he changed his story to it might take 2 weeks.

That's either an idiot or a liar.

Two weeks? Where did that come from?  Originally it was 10 days, before you changed your story!  From your OP...

"...the same type of idiot who tells me it takes 10 days..."

Edited by Just Weird

11 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Two weeks? Where did that come from?  Originally it was 10 days, before you changed your story!  From your OP...

"...the same type of idiot who tells me it takes 10 days..."

10 business days is not 2 weeks?

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

10 business days is not 2 weeks?

He said "10 days" initially, now he says "two weeks", no mention of "business days" from him at all, as you well know, others reminded him of that. 

He's now changed his story yet he is still hypocritically berating the poor unfortunates who had to speak to him at KFC, accusing them of changing their story!  That was the point I was making in that comment.

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

He said "10 days" initially, now he says "two weeks", no mention of "business days" from him at all, as you well know, others reminded him of that. 

He's now changed his story yet he is still hypocritically berating the poor unfortunates who had to speak to him at KFC, accusing them of changing their story!  That was the point I was making in that comment.

Amazed someone of your expertise does not know when any talk of refund or bank transactions they always use business days.

10 day is what he was told, which is 10 business days, which means actual waiting time is 2 weeks

So how is he changing the story and does it give you some sort of hard on to pick on him because he ordered food, did not get it and frustrated with having to wait for his money?

He did not change his mind, he did not do anything wrong, business simply failed to deliver but he has to wait? If this was any other country, not only he would be getting his refund but also getting a free meal, but here you are trolling him for no reason, other than just trolling either to make yourself feel superior or as i said, gives you some kind of hard on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Amazed someone of your expertise does not know when any talk of refund or bank transactions they always use business days.

10 day is what he was told, which is 10 business days, which means actual waiting time is 2 weeks

I do, I brought it up with him as it was obvious that he didn't realise that.  I'm amazed that you didn't read it!

"So how is he changing the story and does it give you some sort of hard on to pick on him...or as i said [twice!], gives you some kind of hard on"

You seem to have a bit of an obsession with other poster's hard-ons!

Edited by Just Weird

• 2 weeks later...