How the Indians can redefine and grow Thailand’s Nightlife Scene (Interview)

rooster59

33 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Just ask a bar girl who she would fancy the most ?  I know many bar girls and I know Indians are not in their rankings. !!

Do you think its possible the bargirl will say her favorite is the nationality asking the question ??

Yes, you are a very hansum man and <insert your nationality here> is my favorite.

Are you really that naive.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Do you think its possible the bargirl will say her favorite is the nationality asking the question ??

Yes, you are a very hansum man and <insert your nationality here> is my favorite.

Are you really that naive.

Maybe so, but that wasn't the question. The question was "her least favourite".

Ask any bargirl and the number 1 answer is "India man", no matter what your nationality. No:2 answer is "Australia man" unless you're Australian of course.

Edited by DannyCarlton

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Maybe so, but that wasn't the question. The question was "her least favourite".

It will be whoever you want it to be, or whoever she thinks you want it to be, you are the paying customer. 

If an Indian, Korean, Japanese asks the least favorite question the answer will be white Caucasians. Who is she lying to ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

It will be whoever you want it to be, or whoever she thinks you want it to be, you are the paying customer. 

If an Indian, Korean, Japanese asks the least favorite question the answer will be white Caucasians. Who is she lying to ?

I don't understand your logic. Why would they always say "India man"? (Or "Australia man"?)

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I don't understand your logic. Why would they always say "India man"? (Or "Australia man"?)

Its not hard to follow, she will tell an Australian guy her least favorite customer is an Indian, she will tell an Indian guy her least favorite customer is an Australian. Depends on who is buying the lady drinks.

Go to a bar today buy a girl a drink and ask the girl "out of all the customers in this bar, who is your least favorite, least attractive etc?

I wont be you, it will be another customer in the bar. 

27 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Its not hard to follow, she will tell an Australian guy her least favorite customer is an Indian, she will tell an Indian guy her least favorite customer is an Australian. Depends on who is buying the lady drinks.

Go to a bar today buy a girl a drink and ask the girl "out of all the customers in this bar, who is your least favorite, least attractive etc?

This is not entirely true. So by your logic ALL bar girls don't have any preference, it's only a matter of money. This CANNOT be the case for all girls. Plenty of girls I've talked to usually say they do not like Indians and I ask why. They say Key Neo ( (In Thai means sticky <deleted> or cheap) Men (this is Thai for bad smell). Mai sa-at (in Thai means not clean) Some bar girls DO have preferences for customers...  On beach road, that may be another story. A lot of indians don't bathe regularly or wash their clothes often they are cheap as hell and make unreasonable demands (no condom).  Which in my view is the WORST possible thing any man would do with a prostitute is not use a condom. Pass on any number of diseases and easily pickup a few too. It's criminal to ask the girls around here to NOT use a condom. Guys that do that ought to be locked up.

Edited by likerdup1

3 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

This is not entirely true. So by your logic ALL bar girls don't have any preference, it's only a matter of money. This CANNOT be the case for all girls. Plenty of girls I've talked to usually say they do not like Indians and I ask why. They say Key Neo ( (In Thai means sticky <deleted> or cheap) Men (this is Thai for bad smell). Some bar girls DO have preferences for customers...  On beach road, that may be another story.

What makes you think they are not saying the same when an Indian asks the question. 

You do realise that you are not actually hansum right, that just what they tell you.

Of course they will tell you their least favorite customer is other than you or your nationality. Indian or Chinese is probably a good one to pick given a percentage of westerners are racist towards them by default.

Tell the customer what he wants to hear.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

This is what I don't understand. Why do they always say "India man"? Never "China man", "Korea man" "Japan man" or "Arab man". Always "India man".

17 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

What makes you think they are not saying the same when an Indian asks the question. 

You do realise that you are not actually hansum right, that just what they tell you.

Of course they will tell you their least favorite customer is other than you or your nationality. Indian or Chinese is probably a good one to pick given a percentage of westerners are racist towards them by default.

Tell the customer what he wants to hear.

I am actually fairly handsome and some girls go with me free. In other words I have girlfriends who are bar girls that YOU have to pay. Why then do I rarely here them say Chinese man? Or Korea man. (some do sometimes) Your absolute logic won't give you any credibility around here dude. No sense arguing with your poor logic.

Edited by likerdup1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

This is what I don't understand. Why do they always say "India man"? Never "China man", "Korea man" "Japan man" or "Arab man". Always "India man".

The bar-girls have probably picked up that a percentage of westerners are prejudiced/racist towards Indians.  They are pretty good at knowing what the punter wants to hear etc. 

Entertain a racist punters veiwpoint and a good chance he will but you a drink.

There are a few standard lines, I hate all Thai men,(let me buy you a drink) I dont like Indians (let me buy you another drink).

Its learned behaviour like pavlovs dogs, I mention I dont like Indians and I get a sympathy drink.

I have no doubt there are some bargirls that dont like Indians, I also have no doubt there are many you will say it because the punter wants to hear it.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 9:13 AM, MadMuhammad said:

You don’t see it because, as stated in the article, they cater private cruises and villas. 

Renting pool villas on Pratumnak and boats to Koh larn for all-day, all-night sex, drugs and rock and roll parties by white mongers is so... so... yesterday. I went to my last one in a condo down by Bali Hai pier, somewhere behind the Siam Bayshore maybe back 1983 or '84? Once a month, we would make a road trip and rent the 'suite' at Sahm M on Patpong for a weekend. That kept housekeeping very busy but we always tipped them well. Just think about how many towels we would go through and the place didn't even have a pool!

It's good to know that even way back then in our booze and drug raddled prime, we were helping 'redefine and grow' Thailand's nightlife.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 1

Lets leave Pattaya to the Chinese, Indians, and other quality family tourists. We pick up sticks and go 100km south of Hua Hin, pretend it's 1979, and start over, but with proper sewers and sidewalks. Farang paradise rises again! - and without a blue pill. (Don't worry, the club owners will follow.)