Sinead O’Connor apologises for saying she ‘never wants to spend time with white people again’

snoop1130

On 9/10/2019 at 1:56 PM, spidermike007 said:

More mass murders are committed by crazy white American men, than any other group. Many are off their rockers. Not sure why white people are so defensive. We are a highly defective race!

True, you could go on to say we live in a "highly defective" society!

2049_386369148098207_1571324095_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

As I said, we are both a highly defensive and a highly defective race! You are helping to prove that. 

I rest my case, your honor. 

You are stating that a whole race of people , 500 million or so , are ALL defective and defensive , based on the actions of few of those people .

That is a racist statement , no different to all the *All Blacks/Muslims/Jews are rapists/terrorists/lizards* ect

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You are stating that a whole race of people , 500 million or so , are ALL defective and defensive , based on the actions of few of those people .

That is a racist statement , no different to all the *All Blacks/Muslims/Jews are rapists/terrorists/lizards* ect

Sorry. I cannot be called a racist as a white, American man talking about my own people. Can I? I am simply stating a fact. That we are a defective race does not imply that all white people are bad. And I was referring to  Americans that are white. They are considerably more defective than most white people worldwide. Again, not all white American men. But alot have some bizarre faults and characteristics and notions. 

And who said that last statement, anyway? I don't even think Trump would say something that dumb. Saying a portion of a race is defensive and defective is a far cry from calling them lizards, rapists and terrorists. Right?

Edited by spidermike007

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sorry. I cannot be called a racist as a white, American man talking about my own people. Can I? I am simply stating a fact. That we are a defective race does not imply that all white people are bad. And I was referring to  Americans that are white. They are considerably more defective than most white people worldwide. Again, not all white American men. But alot have some bizarre faults and characteristics and notions. 

And who said that last statement, anyway? I don't even think Trump would say something that dumb. Saying a portion of a race is defensive and defective is a far cry from calling them lizards, rapists and terrorists. Right?

You are incorrect , a racist statement is a racist statement , regardless of who said it .

Stating that a whole race of people are 'defective' definitely is a racist statement .

There are indeed some people in this World that do terrible things ,but they are actions of the individual , rather than actions of the race they belong too

17 hours ago, sanemax said:

You are incorrect , a racist statement is a racist statement , regardless of who said it .

Stating that a whole race of people are 'defective' definitely is a racist statement .

There are indeed some people in this World that do terrible things ,but they are actions of the individual , rather than actions of the race they belong too

Well, the whole point of my thread, is to point out that in the day and age of people being nearly tarred and feathered over their darker colored skin, the white man is not exactly innocent, is he? We are a race that is guilty of having committed some of the most horrendous crimes and genocides of the 20th century. So, there is nothing wrong with owning that, and taking some responsibility for that. By no means am I accusing every white American man of possessing these qualities, or being guilty of crimes. But, many are. And that dirty laundry needs to be aired, especially in this moment of leaders professing the vast superiority of the white race. 

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, the whole point of my thread, is to point out that in the day and age of people being nearly tarred and feathered over their darker colored skin, the white man is not exactly innocent, is he? We are a race that is guilty of having committed some of the most horrendous crimes and genocides of the 20th century. So, there is nothing wrong with owning that, and taking some responsibility for that. By no means am I accusing every white American man of possessing these qualities, or being guilty of crimes. But, many are. And that dirty laundry needs to be aired, especially in this moment of leaders professing the vast superiority of the white race. 

Wow you really drank the SJW koolade.  ... White guilt much?  guess you never heard of Chairman Mao,  ...  my 55% caucasian self carries 0 guilt.  ... and my 45% non white self blames no race for anything... because I'm not racist...  and just who are the "leaders professing the vast superiority of the white race"? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No one is claiming that'white people are innocent' , my point is that not all white people are guilty of anything , anything that any other white person has done .

There has been numerous atrocity over years , in Rwanda , Myanmar , Yemen , I.S. in Syria , Japanese atrocities in WW2 and so on .

Its not just the White race that has committed atrocities .

The individual/groups of people who committed atrocities need to be held accountable , not everyone who belongs to the same race as the perpetrators , otherwise you will be blaming all white people for what Hitler did , even blaming the White people that died fighting against him

She may have gone a bit far this time, as un-joining Islam is punishable by that all-in-one solution.

IMO her fame became her un-doing, a case of extreme exhibitionism.  Remember a few years ago all the publicity she generated advertising for a man who would service her, err, waste portal?

12 hours ago, tgw said:

why was she forced to issue an apology for saying she never wants to spend time with white people again - my guess is most white people would have thought of it as a relief.

She wasnt forced to apologise , although she probably apologised and retracted her statement because White people avoided her and she had no one to listen to her moans and complaints

Sad, deluded female. She was always a nasty, viperous specimen. Gone troppo, jumping on the ole 'white guilt hate' bandwagon now that she's found that 'faith'. She has obviously read into the dubious life of the one in which she worships and mused the way many muslim men treat their women, and yet she calls the other disgusting. Deluded. Couldn't even get famous with her own music.

• Like 1