Growing ganja in Thailand: Think again if you just want to get high

webfact

10 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i am sure we are going to see a increase in topics on this forum from farangs tourists who have read these stories about weed being "legal" now and have been arrested for testing positive for THC.

there have already been a few topics started by tourists asking were to buy or how much they can bring with them...

or how about a farang who gets THC oil "legally" with a prescription and gives a few drops to a friend who then tests positive without a prescription. and the cops coming looking for the source. 

Ja dude and the cops are out in force between Phrom Pong and Nana at night too...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

so everybody on TV is going to be stoned on THC oil. :clap2:

the comments are going to be like "sddg qmkeo mc'ri e'wrj" or "far out man, i love you all now. i agree with everyone. god is love."

wait till shatter hits thailand...... what could possibly go wrong.

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

so everybody on TV is going to be stoned on THC oil. :clap2:

the comments are going to be like "sddg qmkeo mc'ri e'wrj" or "far oUt mAn, i love yOu all noW. i agrEE with eVeryone. God is loVe."

What do you mean mc'ri e'wrj"?I thought it was kf:d9) j%ge*!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The provenance of the seeds will also need to form part of the law - people could not just grow any kind of cannabis they desire was the message from the meeting. 

I wonder if they have heard of cloning and how on earth are they going to enforce provenance laws on millions of growers?Are they going to genetically test each plant to see if it complies with provenance?What possible explanation could they come up with to dictate what strains should be grown?This sounds like a TM30 for ganja plants and I would expect the explanation would make about as much sense or maybe to stop the THC terrorists from infiltrating the market.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

i am sure we are going to see a increase in topics on this forum from farangs tourists who have read these stories about weed being "legal" now and have been arrested for testing positive for THC.

there have already been a few topics started by tourists asking were to buy or how much they can bring with them...

or how about a farang who gets THC oil "legally" with a prescription and gives a few drops to a friend who then tests positive without a prescription. and the cops coming looking for the source. 

or how about it doesnt happen at all?

25+ years in thailand and never so much as one test positive for thc. there would have been if they were actually resting for it.

chances are so slim concern is laughable.

39 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

or how about it doesnt happen at all?

25+ years in thailand and never so much as one test positive for thc. there would have been if they were actually resting for it.

chances are so slim concern is laughable.

can you say how many times you were tested? and you were sure you had THC in your system?

10 times- 100 times?

i ask because i read about so many people being drug tested in Thailand.

• Like 1