UK's worst-case no-deal Brexit plan warns of food shortages, public disorder

webfact

2 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

Missouri University  WOW     now that cow dunged state has got its feeble claws into Brexit, shine a light  lol,  Even Trump avoids the state,likened to the backside of the moon

Trump probably avoids Missouri because they are to intelligent to vote for him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, zorrow424 said:

The UK is leaving the EU in 6 weeks,just concentrate on

1 hour ago, wilcopops said:

What will you do when the UK doesn't leave?

elect a government who,'ll take us out.Boris offered a general election and remain(despite all their ranting about democracy and let the people vote) bottled it

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Forethat said:

I think you're missing my point completely (most likely deliberately).

Let me put it to you this way:

Where do I find information regarding the directives and regulations that EU will introduce during the current and next three EU mandate periods?

That's the way it starts

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/eu-strategic-agenda-2019-2024/

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

The reacted bit from Yellowhammer - brought to you by the Brexit wreckers - cos Leave means wreck GB  - thank god they have been stymied for the time being by the Rebel Alliance. 

Oil: This paragraph was redacted in the official report but a copy of Yellowhammer was leaked to the Times recently which reported its contents. It said EU tariffs will make petrol exports uncompetitive. The British government's policy of setting petrol import tariffs at 0 per cent will lead to the closure of two UK refineries and the loss of 2,000 jobs. Strike action over job losses is expected to lead to up to two weeks of fuel shortages in the regions supplied by those refineries.

So it's the European union tariffs that will make petrol exports uncompetitive? Nothing to do with the FACT that all western countries are bringing out legislation to ban petroleum powered vehicles? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wilcopops said:

And you seriously don't believe the government warning ngs in Yellowhammer?

Id also like to hear how you will be able to categorise or experience these new freedoms you mention

..and just how do you yourself know of anything different?  Go on tell?

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Forethat said:

I am actually beginning to think you're right - the wheels of democracy might have to revolve one more time before we get there.

No,no more please.

Played this game far too long,we are out without a doubt. The Scottish court can be ignored for what it is  ,pile of <deleted>,just sit back enjoy the new freedom that is about to happen,no more EU,but the EU are in for troubled times for sure

• Like 1
  • Haha 1