Itinerary for a mate ?

mercman24

I got a mate in the UK going through the wringer at the moment, (havent we all) coming to visit here soon, i am writing some sort of itinery, any fresh ideas welcome, at the moment i have got, visiting the usual, flesh spots, Walking street, lk metro, a days fishing, a day off roading (biker) a weekend in bangkok, HELP.

• Haha 1

thanks for the replies, as to stress, my mate has got a dozen houses,  gonna hit him hard, his flighty mrs, went off with an old guy from Benidorm, (she lives there now) seems she has got her claws into a new richer guy now, ha ha, now where have i heard that before, i am sure she has got Thai blood in her , and the best bloody bit is, they divorced now for 6 months, and the cheeky buggers, sent him a letter asking about his earnings during the last 6 months, my take on it is. *you are a single man, its none of their dam business* i bet most of us could write a book , me included. mine was *where is the rolls royce*? who me? i havent got one, my new lady has, ( she could not drive) lol