September 12, 20197 yr As i get past my 50’s i noticed small red veins becoming more noticeable on my nose theres even a few very small ones on the cheeks ( face cheeks that is!???? What is the cause and treadment ? where In Bangkok or Pattaya can i go ?
September 12, 20197 yr Standard thread vein removal by laser. About 5000 Baht but that will vary..... The laser basically vapourises the thread vein and it collapses on itself....for about 2-3 days you'll see sort of like black dots on the nose or cheek but entirely normal Cause can be certainly the sun and booze but it effects males and females as we age You might find its actually cheaper in your own country. In my city its only around £100 where as 10 years ago it was £800 at places like Nuffield Very effective do it once every three years myself
September 12, 20197 yr are they sort of looking like little varicose veins? - all squiggly... I've used this and not just on my legs...
September 12, 20197 yr There is no hard evidence excess alcohol consumption causes rhinophyma or rosacea, although it can exacerbate the condition. Treatment includes dermabrasion, freezing or laser.
September 12, 20197 yr 3 minutes ago, Chazar said: I always associated it with "drinkers" but have no idea of the real cause. lol have just mentioned the two main causes
September 12, 20197 yr It will probably help if you keep your nose out of Thai women's business...????
September 12, 20197 yr I had layered 4 years ago in Chiang Mai still clear. Cut coffee down a bit helped me. More common fair skin people once hit 60. Spider veins. Edited September 12, 20197 yr by Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai Spell error
September 13, 20197 yr 17 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said: I had layered 4 years ago in Chiang Mai still clear. Cut coffee down a bit helped me. More common fair skin people once hit 60. Spider veins. Where in cm?
September 13, 20197 yr Author Im starting to really small ones on my cheeks too no one really knows what causes them...could be alcohol, i know alcohol causes that funny type of nose ?
September 14, 20197 yr 12 hours ago, Victornoir said: In Chiang Mai, I go every 6 months to bleach my little skin cancer in this great clinic. Last July, I took the opportunity to remove these small veins unsightly on nose and cheek. A session, little painful, total success, 3400 b and as said above to renew every 3 or 4 years. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skin+Dream+Clinic+:+Face+%26+body+:+Laser+%26+Aesthetic/@18.7569641,98.9694336,13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xbec991fe01e69503!8m2!3d18.7569641!4d98.9925241 Thanks for that. I had read the treatment can lead to scarring?
Create an account or sign in to comment