TM7 retirement visa document requirements for 2019

Does anyone know what the current documentation requirements are for Thai retirement visa extension?

The immigration department used to have such information on it's previous web site. However, the new web site does not have this information.

I dread going to that terrible place Chaengwattana and being told to come back another day with more and different information. Each visit takes 5+ hours because of the distance and the chaotic queuing process and waiting time and parking difficulty.

The immigration department is less helpful every year.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

No big changes at Chaeng Wattana other than possibley needing to do a TM30 report.

What financial proof will you be using?

Bank letter for Baht 800,000 in bank account.

What evidence is required for TM30 which has already been done?

1 minute ago, Advocate said:

Bank letter for Baht 800,000 in bank account.

What evidence is required for TM30 which has already been done?

If you were reported online then immigration would be able to see the report, if you reported manually then the receipt from the TM30 form.

22 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

If you were reported online then immigration would be able to see the report, if you reported manually then the receipt from the TM30 form.

I'm puzzled... Isn't the landlord supposed to do the TM30? So you'll need to get a receipt from the landlord?  

1 hour ago, USNret said:

I'm puzzled... Isn't the landlord supposed to do the TM30? So you'll need to get a receipt from the landlord?  

YES, the landlord / property owner is supposed to do.

YOU can do as "possessor" with: Passport, Lease, UTILITY deposits and receipts - with service start DATE if moving to a new place,  WiFi provider deposit receipt - with INSTALL date if moving to new place - new place ==>> remember the OTHER TM's 28 & 47 IF YOUR IO REQUIRES.

• 4 months later...

as posted elsewhere, my wife and I do not have a receipt for the 90 day filing. I have a copy of the forms, the EMS receipt and a printinout of the EMS tracer report (tks to Ubon Joe and another TV member). Hoping this will be accepted. We go today NST)  - and I will advise about the result. It is awefully stressful, after living here as Non-O for 21 years, and in our 70's to be genuinely fearful that it all comes down to the IO's mood of the day. ;)