Elon Musk says 'pedo guy' tweet did not suggest British cave diver was pedophile

webfact

2 hours ago, Chazar said:

I  moved to Thailand but the  difference is....I dont give a flying fart if anyone thinks Im a paedo.

You wouldnt mind if you went back to your home Country and all your family and friends thought you had been abusing children and they kept their children away from you and people attacked you on the street ?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course he knew what peedo meant when he threw the insult at a man living in Thailand. Then he went digging for dirt and insulted all men living in Thailand with his grotesque smears and lies. He is  a creepy bully and show boating opportunist and border line fantasist. If he tries to visit Thailand or the UK he will be served. What a spoilt brat.

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

You wouldnt mind if you went back to your home Country and all your family and friends thought you had been abusing children and they kept their children away from you and people attacked you on the street ?

My family arent so stupid to be what has  now become an obsession with use of the word Paeodphile.

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

What if your name was in the newspapers and you were named as being a pedo ?

Your family are likely to believe the reports .

my  family and friends  know me and they also know  like I do many reports and  stuff  printed is total and  utter bs especially these  days

1 minute ago, Chazar said:

my  family and friends  know me and they also know  like I do many reports and  stuff  printed is total and  utter bs especially these  days

Everybody knew Jimmy Saville, he was even made a Sir....But he turned out to be a not nice person...

So, most knowing that, may think otherwise about a Mr.Nice guy (you) IF a seed is planted....:whistling:

33 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If it's in the news a lot it's probably down to the Lawsuit and it's gonna be in every newspaper on the planet come December whatever the outcome.
Unfortunately muck sticks hopefully it will be worth it.

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Everybody knew Jimmy Saville, he was even made a Sir....But he turned out to be a not nice person...

So, most knowing that, may think otherwise about a Mr.Nice guy (you) IF a seed is planted....:whistling:

proof  is  the be  all and end  all, that and people acting on it and not rumour or  gossip but my main gripe with  all of this is todays  obsession with demonizing use of the word so that some posters replying in this thread stated they would  happily beat anyone up just for saying they are one.

Should Musk have said it...NO should The other guy have said shove it  up your <deleted> no, is  one worse ,yes  but not to the extent many here   think where even the mention requires that the person mentioning it be beaten, which I find absurd witch hunting.

Ive already been misquoted by one person waffling on about his sub ( couldnt care  less wasnt  discussing that in any way)

If a  seed  is  planted show the proof otherwise Ill believe nothing and others  should do the same not rush into beating someone on heresay.  Go to court, sue , fine.

Heresay  Savile was a good  guy is proven wrong the main issues there was any lack of  follow  up on claims made at the time for  numerous reasons.

I have no beef with musk or the other  guy.

Musk should  have apologised and so should  vernon imo because I dont think he had to say "shove it  up yer ass" (in effect) which kicked off the  whole thing, Musk allegedly  grandstanding is  not an issue, so what to that.

But its almost like a secret approval to beat anyone up who accuses another of paedophillia a  bit  like the "we  dont like  grasses" mentality of a  jail.

People say its the worst to call someone that, I disagree I can think of worse  things, murderer would be worse.

I keep waiting for the " you therefore condone paedophiles" comments to surface.

59 minutes ago, transam said:

IF a seed is planted....:whistling:

Yeah the seed  planting is believed by idiots, aka  moon landings, flat earth, creationism etc etc only an idiot would believe what they were told without any evidence, sadly the world is  full of idiots.

How  many idiots believed Vernon was a  paedophile? probably  none or  very few.

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

One thing I  like about Thailand ( and there arent many} is I can often play with kids without some cretin in society  naming me as a paedophile, whereas in the Uk taking a photo of  kids in a school  play or swimming pool is seen as some sort of perverse thing.

They never  think " oh he likes  children" they think you must be a pervert, they never think "maybe he could  not  have children" and dearly wanted them, because in my case that would be correct my wife and I could  not have children but in the UK interactions with kids is not as easy as Thailand.

2 minutes ago, Chazar said:

One thing I  like about Thailand ( and there arent many} is I can often play with kids without some cretin in society  naming me as a paedophile, whereas in the Uk taking a photo of  kids in a school  play or swimming pool is seen as some sort of perverse thing.

They never  think " oh he likes  children" they think you must be a pervert, they never think "maybe he could  not  have children" and dearly wanted them, because in my case that would be correct my wife and I could  not have children but in the UK interactions with kids is not as easy as Thailand.

Agreed... Humanity is inherently good, we shouldn't be limited by the lowest common denominator.

It's a pleasure to see people interacting with my 5 year old son.

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Agreed... Humanity is inherently good, we shouldn't be limited by the lowest common denominator.

Kids are great because they are a  blank canvas and almost unbiased, kids  dont see Black people or whit e people they just see  people, they dont see gods and nonsense before they get totally corrupted  by religion and cultural <deleted>.

8 minutes ago, Chazar said:

About 30 years ago I new an elderly couple who had no kids but were friendly with our 2 kids and the chap said  ( this is going back 30 years ) he thought it was sad these days that if a child fell over and the knees got scraped he was afraid to help the child in any way in case he got in to trouble. Not quite so PC over here thank goodness.

29 minutes ago, Chazar said:

No they didnt, they thought they knew him, many knew he was a paedophile also, without proof both are nonsense, unfortunately for numerous reasons none was acted  on at the time.

I never knew he was dodgy until he was found out, same as most of us...

But, the old saying, "There is no smoke without fire"....To me that is what happens when a seed is planted, folk think it....If you or anyone was referred to as a pedo then it doesn't matter how clean you are there will be question marks from some...That's how another saying came about..."The hang 'em high brigade"...

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

It wasn't a pleasure to see his Thai step grandfater interacting with my 3 year old son. My son was sat on his knee whilst the grandfather masturbated him. Paedophilia is rife in Thailand. Always keep an eye on your kids.

14 hours ago, Chazar said:

Yes , I agree about the differences between the UK and Thailand .

No eyebrows are raised if you were to take a photo of a Thai child , but there would objections if they thought that you were a pedo .

Musk stated that YOU are a pedo , Vern is taking legal action to clear his/your/our names

17 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes but pedophiles exist and I am quite sure that you wouldnt want your son interacting with a suspected ,named pedo

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

Yes , I agree about the differences between the UK and Thailand .

No eyebrows are raised if you were to take a photo of a Thai child , but there would objections if they thought that you were a pedo .

Musk stated that YOU are a pedo , Vern is taking legal action to clear his/your/our names

No he certainly is not acting on my behalf and I don't need him to clear my name!!
What if he loses?

47 minutes ago, monkfish said:

No he certainly is not acting on my behalf and I don't need him to clear my name!!
What if he loses?

If Vern loses, if means anyone can now call you a pedo as you have no redress. 

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

suspected

If I had  a  son until the alleged paeodphile was proven guilty he could go right ahead and even if he was guilty its  still up to him to decide. hmmmm i re  read that Im assuming my son would be over 16 in this scenario, if under I would  still want to see some evidence as  opposed to heresay.......these  days any single man is a pedo and any single  woman obviously a  dyke

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

Then I would sue the newspaper and the person(s) who said so.

I KNOW I am not a pedo. They have to prove that I am.

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

Many media reports are true though .

And many are not true.

25 minutes ago, Chazar said:

Good  because that way maybe the mass hysteria will finally get knocked back to where it came form with paedophillia

From your comments, it seems you don't mind  and are happy to be slandered and defamed in public without any redress - - -

for example, hypothetically: you always mouth off with a load of <deleted> without the intelligence to know any better. 

Can we assume these prior comments would be ok to you - - because you really don't mind? 

17 hours ago, monkfish said:

What if he loses?

Fair enough , you accept Musks allegation that you only live in Thailand to have sex with children  , I reject that allegation in regards to myself

Archived