Elon Musk says 'pedo guy' tweet did not suggest British cave diver was pedophile

webfact

12 hours ago, monkfish said:

What on earth are you talking about it's got naff all to do with me and even if it did i couldn't give a flying fart.

might be worth your while looking into precedent law for libel and slander.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Artisi said:

From your comments, it seems you don't mind  and are happy to be slandered and defamed in public without any redress - - -

for example, hypothetically: you always mouth off with a load of <deleted> without the intelligence to know any better. 

Can we assume these prior comments would be ok to you - - because you really don't mind? 

Nope  dont  mind  at  all,  call me what you  want, I  know  what I am what you or  anyone else thinks is  up to them, only  one  person I have to deal with in my life and thats me.

5 minutes ago, Chazar said:

Nope  dont  mind  at  all,  call me what you  want, I  know  what I am what you or  anyone else thinks is  up to them, only  one  person I have to deal with in my life and thats me.

That's until someone defames you big time, especially if broadcast world wide with a number of low class follow up comments - then it might be a bit different if it is likely to affect your standing in society. 

But, to each their own. 

12 hours ago, Chazar said:

Do you interact with other people ?

Do you have friends ?

Do you go outside and see people on the street ?

If so, you would be concerned about what they think .

If you stay in a quiet little village , then you have no need to care about what others think

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If you stay in a quiet little village , then you have no need to care about what others think

You'd be surprised!  I live in a small quiet village and basically keep to myself but the stories still abound....not about being a pedo I might add but equally astounding.

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

That's until someone defames you big time, especially if broadcast world wide with a number of low class follow up comments - then it might be a bit different if it is likely to affect your standing in society. 

But, to each their own. 

I have  no standing or  wish for standing, I can stand on my own two feet.

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

You'd be surprised!  I live in a small quiet village and basically keep to myself but the stories still abound....not about being a pedo I might add but equally astounding.

Same  here, ignore the  lot let them live in their tiny worlds  with their tiny minds, they never  say no to any money though, odd  that!!

3 minutes ago, Chazar said:

Same  here, ignore the  lot let them live in their tiny worlds  with their tiny minds, they never  say no to any money though, odd  that!!

Agreed, people told me on my arrival 5 years ago , that thai's are very proud and wont lose face, i say baalocks they forget everything they stand for when they want money

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

No at all .

Its not a dignified existence , when your are so insignificant that no one cares whether you are a child abuser or not  .

Must be quite a solitary existence 

My choice, have no fear of what people "think" pity them for thinking it

48 minutes ago, sanemax said:

This thread isnt about you though, its about Vern and Musk .

You have nothing to lose, Vern has everything to lose .

You are Vern are different 

Interestingly, he is certainly over the top in defending the "I don't care" attitude, so really he is not that different to Vern who is also sticking up for his rights. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dabhand said:

Seems that Musk was scammed out of $50k when looking for dirt on Vernon Unsworth.

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/elon-musk-hired-felon-james-howard-higgins-dirt-pedo-guy

What an absolute sack of sh!t this Musk is!

He is still at it, busy making excuses and passing the blame.

He says he made the comments after reports came back from his fake "investigator" that Vern and his mates where involved in a group that indulged in unsavoury behaviour in Thailand..

So i guess he was more or less trying to plant the seed that Vern was involved in a paedo network.

Incidently of the two others involved in this info, one is in prison and the other (who scammed Musk of 50k for fake info) has had multiple fraud charges and seems to be on the run.

What an idiot. I wonder if the company and shareholders are wondering how much of their time and money is being indirectly lost because of all this.

On 9/17/2019 at 3:15 AM, Chazar said:

Two of a  kind, he  had  no need  to mention shoving it up what he clearly  meant was  Musk's ass and there was  no need for the Paedo  comment, case  dismissed  stop being a pair of pratts and shake  hands.

What planet do you live on? Calling someone a peado is much much worse and sticks ffor life.. Musk will lose..

Archived