England Vs Isreal

bangkok blue

In Chiangmai and just found out that the England match is not on Star or Espn. It is on Supersport 8 a S.A station that I know you can get in BKK but not sure if the cable provider here has it?

Does anyone know if Thai Tv will show it. K.O around 12:45am, maybe Ch3 or 7?

Cheers

In Chiangmai and just found out that the England match is not on Star or Espn. It is on Supersport 8 a S.A station that I know you can get in BKK but not sure if the cable provider here has it?

Cheers

Are you really sure that you want to see the English team get humiliated yet again?

Do not torture yourself....they are NOT going to qualify.....

Or are you a masochist ??

After all, it is not really a sport for men...like Rugby....it's a girls game!!

my son can post u the scores cause guess thats what we will have on tv tomorrow..him and husband glued to the screen with watermelon seeds acrackin' and popcorn munched tensely away and hubby with a spare beer or two nearby. the problem is husband doesnt speak hebrew or english. son doesnt speak thai so i have to translate the terse comments that they each make to eachother. and i hate football.

bina

israel

Well I hope your hubby has the good sense to support England or you might be dealing with two upset lads tomorrow. :o

BTW I think the BBC sport website will probably do a minute to minute update on their site.

Edited by bkkmadness

I searched the UBC website and found only this:

Star Sports

06004 : ENGLAND VS. ITALY 24-Mar-2007 19:25

06004 : ENGLAND VS. ITALY 25-Mar-2007 11:00

06004 : ENGLAND VS. ITALY 26-Mar-2007 19:00

Is this a typo and they actually mean Israel or are they replaying some England vs Italy match from the past?

I've been looking forward to this match all week, and i just assumed it would be on TV, now i'm starting to worry.

I searched the UBC website and found only this:

Star Sports

06004 : ENGLAND VS. ITALY 24-Mar-2007 19:25

06004 : ENGLAND VS. ITALY 25-Mar-2007 11:00

06004 : ENGLAND VS. ITALY 26-Mar-2007 19:00

Is this a typo and they actually mean Israel or are they replaying some England vs Italy match from the past?

I've been looking forward to this match all week, and i just assumed it would be on TV, now i'm starting to worry.

I think this is an under 21 game. The first official international to be played at the new Wembley

I think this is an under 21 game. The first official international to be played at the new Wembley

Yeah you are right, just saw that on BCC.

So this sucks, i dont see any sign of them playing the Israel game on TV :o

Edited by dave111223

Cheers

hi the best palce to watch it will be in johns bar on moon muang road, he has all the channels and will definatley have it on, also the under 21s earlier in the night.

we watched the world cup there and it was always a good atmosphere.

see ya there.

Cheers

I just heard from a Thai friend that it is being shown live on channel 7. The game starts at

18:30 GMT so it should be at 01:30.

Hope he's right.

son says check out web sites....

or he will tell me and i can post (sorry, not blow b y blow description just summaries)

off topic slightly: israeli news full of pics of over weight shirtless brits swigging beer on tel aviv beach . tried to post a pic but couldnt do it right.

(nothing personal to the brits, its just rather funny that admist tons of political scandals embezzlings and the usual palestinian junk, we have tons of coverage of brits beer and ball taking precedence. )

ah. quotes from our online news: the alcohol was removed from the mini bars in the hotel but the team (which has a practice today in ramat gan) will be spoiled in other ways. ... the team arrived under heavy security to their hotel. .... and the supporters from england have already begun to drink as of this morning while sitting along the boardwalk..."we are here for the sun the girls and the game".....say the brit supporters.

cant believe i even checked out the sports section........

bina

off topic slightly: israeli news full of pics of over weight shirtless brits swigging beer on tel aviv beach . tried to post a pic but couldnt do it right.

(nothing personal to the brits, its just rather funny that admist tons of political scandals embezzlings and the usual palestinian junk, we have tons of coverage of brits beer and ball taking precedence. )

The world just can't get enough of us overweight shirtless beer guzzling Brits. If you wait until evening we might even put a fight on for you. :o

300 reporters!!! a five page spread in the newspaper! interviews with the brit expats here in the holyland. geez.!! guess its more interesting than the latest sexual harrassment scandals in the govt, the political stuff, and traffic accidents. ...

waiting for the 'fight' to happen here :o)

(un)fortunately for us, we get to see it in real time, just after dinner. which means the two daughters and i miss our shows but i cant send thai husband to israeli ex's house with son to see the game.

Israel 0 England 0

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sorry I can't let this go.

Many Thai people tell me that England are the best team in the world.

I wanted to make a bet yesterday and would have won - going for Israel.

(England were 1/2 a goal +1) oops there's no gambling in Thailand, I forgot.

See my earlier post....I said they would be humiliated....over paid ,over hyped ,and over rated !!

What a bunch of onanists (followers of Saint Onan)

Maybe you are now glad you could not watch it...or did you?

And if you did.....how did you keep awake?