Jomiten 30 day extension on visa exempt stamp

I'm from the U.K on a 30 day tourist visa exempt stamp. It is my first time extending.

What do I need to take to Jomtien immigation to extend for another 30 days? From what I have read I think I need:

Passport

Copy of passport photo page + copy of visa entry stamp stamp. (Is this on one sheet or 2)

Departure card

Photo 4 cm x 6 cm

I am staying in a decent hotel so I should been registered. Do I need to take any paperwork from the hotel?

Anything else?

Also what is the waiting time like?

Two sheets for your passport photo page and entry stamp.

A completed TM7 form as well.

Take a receipt for the hotel to prove you are staying there and put the address for it on the application form. Immigration can check to see if the TM30 report was done online by the hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

Always do what Ubon Joe recommends.  I did such an extension several years ago and just for convenience I used Key Visa as I recall and they filled out the stuff, took the photos, charged what I thought was a nominal fee, and I got my passport back the next day.  

On 10/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, gk10002000 said:

Always do what Ubon Joe recommends.  I did such an extension several years ago and just for convenience I used Key Visa as I recall and they filled out the stuff, took the photos, charged what I thought was a nominal fee, and I got my passport back the next day.  

I had Key Visa do an extension years ago when it wasn't necessary for one to go to immigration to get their picture taken. You can still use a service but you must go to immigration with the service to get your picture taken and they charge a lot more than in the past. The service basically fills out the forms and cuts the queue at immigration. And in my case took me to Jomtien (on the back of a motorbike).

Edited by RockyMtnJay

18 minutes ago, RockyMtnJay said:

I had Key Visa do an extension years ago when it wasn't necessary for one to go to immigration to get their picture taken. You can still use a service but you must go to immigration with the service to get your picture taken and they charge a lot more than in the past. The service basically fills out the forms and cuts the queue at immigration. And in my case took me to Jomtien (on the back of a motorbike).

really?  They still make you show up in person for the extension?  pfffff.  Seems silly when one can mail in passports and applications and get visas not in person!  Extensions apparently not.  Oh well.  Thanks for the update?

On 10/3/2019 at 5:18 AM, gk10002000 said:

I recommend Key Visa.  No nonsense; good service; fair price.  The boss, Darren, is a Man Utd fan; I share his pain.