Corbyn says priority is preventing no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

33 minutes ago, vogie said:

I have news for you, the Greens and the Lib/Dems belong to parliament, it is not "false information" just because you say it is, anyone who calls for a second referendum wants to stifle the first referendum.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Now away with your nonsense, I'm not interested.

You didn’t say “the Greens and the Lib/Dems”, you clearly claimed “the parliament” has stated it would ignore a new referendum. That’s a lie. 

111630EB-A0BF-4AE0-A1F2-5504EE8309E7.jpeg

Parliament voted against the No Deal Brexit by a majority vote twice. The PM has to follow this result. In my understanding, the parliament is the sovereign. If the PM does not want to follow this, he should resign.

The next logical step would now be to work on an orderly and timely, realistic Brexit.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Parliament voted against the No Deal Brexit by a majority vote twice. The PM has to follow this result. In my understanding, the parliament is the sovereign. If the PM does not want to follow this, he should resign.

The next logical step would now be to work on an orderly and timely, realistic Brexit.

You mean like the useless non entities have been doing for over three years?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

Just to make it clear to you as you seem to be hankering for an arguement.

When I said parliament that is exactly what I meant, at least the Lib/Dems and the Greens have been openly honest about saying that they would not honour another referendum if leave won again. But this brings us to the other duplicitious MPs like Grieve, Soubry, Cooper and Letwing, Benn and all the other deceitful MPs who cannot be honest with themselves or the electorate for that matter, these people want to stymie Brexit and have no interest in democracy whatsoever.

So you don't need a political degree to see this, it is parliament!

And when you start calling my posts lies, it is the end of our conversation, don't forget what Socrates said "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

If you don’t want to be called a liar, don’t lie. It’s that simple. You claimed parliament said something it never did. Now you admit it was only two minority parties. 

You lied and I’m calling you out for that. And as long as you and other Brexiteers keep lying, you better not cite Socrates and talk about how to have a debate. 

Edited by welovesundaysatspace
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, David in the north said:

You mean like the useless non entities have been doing for over three years?

What is the alternative?

Considering that the no deal brexit has no majority and you want to fulfill the Brexit referendum from 2016.

Edited by tomacht8

14 hours ago, baboon said:

Fair enough. But who would you support? Where do we go from here?

Buggered if I know who to support, let alone which way to go.

Perhaps Rebecca Pow from Taunton Deane might hack it. (Though she is my MP, I only voted for her just to keep the Lib/Dems out).

2 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Yes, that’s why I wrote “Johnson” and not “Corbyn”. He can request an extension now and I’m pretty sure parliament including Corbyn would agree to an election. Johnson could even trigger a confidence vote if he was really that interested in an election. It’s all just a big farce; a typical Johnson scam. 

Whoops... Too early for me.

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

All these Hard Brexiteer distractions and deflections. All with one purpose in mind and that is to stop no-deal running into the ground. Make silly predictions, make things up, throw mud around, have a mini tantrum; its all second rate effort to drag others away from the main prize. And there is one thing standing in their way: loss of Parliamentary majority. Cannot go through it, cannot get past it. Loss of control of Parliamentary business. Its making them mad. Enjoy the show.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What a load of nonsense. Get to know the subject better.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, welovesundaysatspace said:

Corbyn made clear his priority is preventing a no-deal Brexit. His actions are aligned with his priorities. 

Johnson claims he wants an election.  But he’s refusing to get an extension which would easily get him his election. He’s clearly the one who’s playing games. Nothing new here. 

You are dreaming if you think Corbyn's credibility is higher than Boris'.

Labour are currently enelectable, Corbyn knows it and that is why done an enormous U turn.

No bottle indeed.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, blazes said:

Here is the next PM after Boris resigns (as he honourably must since he has told us that if he doesn't get the UK out by Oct 31, he'd rather die in a ditch.

Geoffrey Cox would be a very worthy successor.

I gave up watching this video simply because it was worse than 4 year old children at a kindergarten.

We pay over £70,000 a year plus perks for each of them, and this is the way they act?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1