Spicy Hot ‘cooks’ From Thailand Play Hide And Seek

Mid

Spicy hot ‘cooks’ from Thailand play hide and seek

23 Mar 2007

MPKB enforcement chief Ramly Che Hussin said the council believed the operators of the restaurants had been tipped off every time a raid occurs.

"We believe the Thai workers at the restaurants offer sex to clients at the premises and at other places if the clients so wish."

Ramly said the women, mostly in their 20s, entered the country masquerading as cooks and have valid working permits.

:o

23 Mar 2007

MPKB enforcement chief Ramly Che Hussin said the council believed the operators of the restaurants had been tipped off every time a raid occurs.

"We believe the Thai workers at the restaurants offer sex to clients at the premises and at other places if the clients so wish."

Ramly said the women, mostly in their 20s, entered the country masquerading as cooks and have valid working permits.

sex and that in thailand....

I can't believe that.....

Most probably the only place in Thailand which is offering such things...

23 Mar 2007

I suggest you read the post closely.

23 Mar 2007

can you explain me what I read wrong. A restaurant full of cooks with valid workpermit offers sex. Police it upset because they offer sex without paying them some tea money. Now they want to find the owner to collect it.....

What do you read?

23 Mar 2007

can you explain me what I read wrong. A restaurant full of cooks with valid workpermit offers sex. Police it upset because they offer sex without paying them some tea money. Now they want to find the owner to collect it.....

What do you read?

They walk among us. :D

What the article says is that in some place that's not in Thailand the local council 'believes' that the employees of a restaurant (who are thought to be Thai) are offering sex for money. The local council has no evidence to uphold this belief. Raids have been conducted and have failed. In other words it's just another example of local scaremongering and xenophobia. It's the Malaysian version of the National Enquirer.