Trump impeachment probe gains steam with briefing, depositions

snoop1130

23 hours ago, quandow said:

I've saved this verbiage, and I keep adding to it as Trump gives more ammunition. The real problem with ALL of this is we're becoming numbed to his atrocities. The greatest danger is this illegal, immoral and just plain stupid behavior is becoming normalized. We should NEVER have accepted his heinous acts LONG before the election. What this says about his supporters is poignant.

the guy is a fraud and all of it was more than obvious during his campaign .... if he had a pair of "cojones" he would follow Nixon foot steps and resign but he doesn't have any so to compensate for the lack of it he keeps firing in all directions....in my early stages of football, one of my coaches told me the best defense it's attacking, Trump is on it, hopefully without success, the world is not ready for another 4 years of his BS

• Like 2

"US diplomats told Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, that a prestigious White House visit to meet Donald Trump was dependent on him making a public statement vowing to investigate Hunter Biden’s company, and a Ukrainian role in the 2016 elections, according to texts released on Thursday night."

The above, if true, is going to stir things up.  The link is below;

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/us-diplomats-told-zelenskiy-that-trump-visit-was-dependent-on-biden-statement/ar-AAIgid5?ocid=spartandhp

• Thanks 1