The Things You See in BKK: 5 year old kid pulling wheelies in rush hour traffic!

As I am still in bangkok and will be till the end of the month I am going to post an account of the most bizarre things I see in the big smog on a regular basis..

Today was really something.

I was in a taxi, heading home after lunch with a friend in Ekamai.

I was stopped at the lights when these two kids (one about 12 and one maybe 5 or 6) came rushing past me on bikes. 

The bigger kid was riding a PCX 150 and the little one was riding a kind of 50cc kids motocross bike.

Both had no helmets on and were chasing each other around the Ekamai intersection onto Phetchaburi road.

The little kid was pulling wheelies all over the road and the big brother was driving behind him, laughing.

My first thought was, 'where the hell are the parents?'

Dont they care?

If that was my kid I would be furious.

Of course to them it's all just a big joke.

The police box was literally 50 feet away.

No action was taken.

They Wouldn't find it very funny when he hits a lampost or ends up under a bus!!

The things you see in BKK.

Stay tuned for more as it happens!

(hopefully with pics next time!)

3 minutes ago, The Cobra said:

Whilst you may be salivating at something else yet again to complain and show your displeasure at here in Thailand why dont you give it a rest and take your negative Thai complaints elsewhere.

what is negative about my observation?

I say what i saw.

are you saying what I saw was negative?

While you are here maybe observe all those smart foreigners.

Some meet a lady who tells them they are a hansom man and these guys actually believe it. It's hilarious.

And some are even crazier and invite their new lady friends to a trip to Pattaya to celebrate with lots of beer.

To be fair most of these idiots try to keep a low profile. And some even learn from their mistakes.

But then there are the guys who experience all this and then they go out to the bars to find true love.

You would think these people don't exist but they do. I read some crazy stories like this on TVF - hilarious!

Thailand-man-buying-woman.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

While you are here maybe observe all those smart foreigners.

Some meet a lady who tells them they are a hansom man and these guys actually believe it. It's hilarious.

And some are even crazier and invite their new lady friends to a trip to Pattaya to celebrate with lots of beer.

To be fair most of these idiots try to keep a low profile. And some even learn from their mistakes.

But then there are the guys who experience all this and then they go out to the bars to find true love.

You would think these people don't exist but they do. I read some crazy stories like this on TVF - hilarious!

Thailand-man-buying-woman.jpg

she's not bad though to be fair????

i've seen a lot worse.

• Confused 1