Promoting market competition, reducing monopoly only way to close income gap, study shows

webfact

3 hours ago, jerojero said:

The inequality and social class divide is truly staggering. And yet billionaire Generals and head politicians pontificate deep concern for the masses. Ya right.

Im sure thats why they let the people keep killing themselves on the roads 554 this month alone

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

You mean the same as the Asean FTA?

When that came into effect, Thailand had to remove the import duty on Beer Laos. They did remove the import duty - and immediately introducing a 'special tax' on Beer Laos at exactly the same rate the import duty was set at, thus keeping the price exactly the same, while 'complying' with the FTA.

You think a European trade agreement will stop Thailand cheating?

See, that's exactly what i mean.....the Thai will continue to protect their market.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Thai government and big business are seamless.  If you are Thai and you want success, leave Thailand like Redbull did.  Always happy to see Thai working outside of Thailand.  It is the only way they have a chance to break the chains of subservience.  

But didn't he leave in order to escape jail time for running over a cop and dragging him under his ferrari back to his home while drunk one night?????

Whoever has any suggestions/information related to international trade issues is indeed invited to direct them at:

Ms Cecilia MALMSTRÖM

European Commission - Cabinets of Commissoners - Member of the Commission - Trade

Email:

cecilia-malmstrom-contact(AT)ec.europa.eu

Tel.:

+32-229-86366

Address: 

European Commission

Rue de la Loi / Wetstraat 200

1049 Brussels

Belgium

Edited by jollyhangmon

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The previous study and the latest are apparently in line with an earlier survey by Credit Suisse Global Wealth report, which found that Thailand has the greatest inequality in wealth in the world. 

I'm sure a lot of that wealth belongs to people with the Christian name General

I know,,, get rid of more qualified ferangs that make the wheels turn and replace them with local under experienced chimps,, pay them a quarter of the ferang salery, hey presto,,, problem solved......

OH WAIT THEY DID THAT ALREADY,

TRY TO TAKE MORE AWAY FROM OTHERS BEFORE THEY GIVE FROM THEIR OWN POCKET,,, NOTHING CHANGES

We didn't need Credit Suisse to tell us that, I could have told them that, for free!, I live here.

Does not matter what I buy, it's has CP logo written on just about every packages and it's mostly

<deleted> as there is NO competition!

"All the money I earned through cheating, I lost it by earning it honestly".