Which age group is most likely to get nicked for having sex in a car?

snoop1130

Which age group is most likely to get nicked for having sex in a car?

By David Buckley

steamycar.jpg

As a man of, let’s say, advancing years, I read a piece the other day that lifted my spirits. It said that people aged 55 and over were more likely to get arrested for having sex in a car than any other age group – and that includes “where else can we go?” teenagers.

That said, I would not rate the chances of me testing this research out any time soon as high – no car, for starters. But, just the same, I took some “life in the old dog yet” comfort from the revelation.

Another barrier (apart from the lack of a car) is that such acts are, in my opinion, just uncomfortable. At least that’s been the case in my very limited experience. There are too many levers and handles to get snagged on and let’s not mention avoiding the steering wheel itself.

But, whatever flicks your switches (if they are not in the way).

At insurers Tempcover they surveyed drivers, all of whom admitted to steaming up their own car windows. They asked everything from who they were performing with, to why, their most favoured positions and where in the car gave them the biggest thrill.

Full Story: https://londoninspire.co.uk/which-age-group-is-most-likely-to-get-nicked-for-having-sex-in-a-car/

I recall (in my much younger and single days) noticing an empty condom wrapper in the back window of my car one morning after I parked it outside the office. 

I thought that I disposed of it before anyone noticed, but one of the older fellows I worked with later remarked dryly "Well, at least you're practicing safe sex"

0E06E084-6377-4856-BF38-94A4439A5517.jpeg

Quote from OP:  “It said that people aged 55 and over were more likely to get arrested for having sex in a car than any other age group – and that includes “where else can we go?” teenagers.“

Judging by the photo and the above quote, it’s seems to be two old bangers banging away in some old banger.

18 hours ago, Daffy D said:

Though I did at one time have a car with fully reclining front seats that virtually turned the whole car into almost a huge double bed.

I had an Austin Maxi in the seventies, truly a <deleted> car, but the back seat turned into a double bed! :wink:

14 minutes ago, neeray said:

But best car and memory of all was my 1982 olds 98 with the sofa-style front, bench seat. OMG

My mates laughed at me when I traded in my 'pussy magnet' Triumph Dolomite Sprint for a much more sedate Vauxhall VX 4/90 but there's a certain something about a bench seat and column shift when you're 19 years old...

2 hours ago, CGW said:

I had an Austin Maxi in the seventies, truly a <deleted> car, but the back seat turned into a double bed! :wink:

Oh the Maxi how wonderful, my claim to fame was in an Isseta bubble car, open the swing out door which took the steering  out with it wonderful experience and back to nature, but the Lambretta  150 took some beating

I'm not sure of the relevance of this thread. Certainly I did partake in my FX Holden with the bench seat and the column shift, in my youth. Times have changed. In Thailand, there are plenty of short-time hotels which would be much more comfortable.

I also would have thought in Thailand the sex would be far more likely to happen on a scooter.

Archived