Latest and best IPTV providers for Thailand?

Scouse123

I know IPTV  providers come and go, they close and open, and by and large can be unreliable other than on short term contracts. They are evolving all the time.

Can any members tell me of any good IPTV providers in Thailand for UK entertainment channels, USA entertainment channels and UK sports channels please?

Prices also would be appreciated. Also, if possible minimal buffering problems.

I would much sooner have less channels that work, than thousands of channels with many that don't work or are of no interest to me.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Go to Aliexpress search for IPTV and you will find 5-10,000 channels of IPTV packages with box or without covering every country around the world for a ridiculous sums and the connection is very good...

Cheers.

Livenet TV apk and a few others are free and been around for years. Not always HD quality but pretty reliable. It can be put directly on true android TV like TCL. Or buy a device for less than 2k baht on lazada (x96max are good). People in your local area can prob do. You need decent fibre internet. Might be enough. 

I also use a paid IPTV ordered from UK but free may be enough for you. I am in HH. 

Edited by ICECOOL
Extra info
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Not really any foreign bars where I live, only Thai operated music bars and restaurants. But thanks for the input.

Anyway, I will have a long look through the internet pages online. I am looking mainly at UK sport and UK/USA entertainment channels, I don't want all these Middle Eastern and Indian channels.

All well and good they boasting 5000 channels, when 4,500 are not what a Western guy is looking for.

Less is more in my book, at least with regards to IPTV.

PMd you. 

• Thanks 1

join reddit /iptv and /iptvreviews where you will see user reviews of many of the big services that people resell. 

Suggestions to buy any random iptv box of lazada without specifying the provider is just silly, it could be any box or package that arrives, good or bad. Add in you have a bunch of unskilled inexperienced expat and Thai resellers (who know very little about streaming technical details when questioned) all trying to profit or scrape out a living selling low quality boxes from the pub !! 

Area51 is a decent service, one I have stayed subbed to, but so many have good days and bad days its wise to keep to shorter term payments. 

TOT offers a great legal IPTV service for Thai channels to keep the wife happy (uplay is cheap enough to do the same but has issues on FireTVs, works fine on android TV) then play around with a few services, using them both in app and with a mag client or similar (tvirl and live channels on androidTV is good) and get a feel for it. 

Mobdro is a pretty reliable android apk.

It's my go to app when my Kodi apps are on the fritz.

For basic UK channels, I use GalaxyVPN which is a free VPN, connect to EU servers and most of the time all the UK apps (iplayer,ITV, My5) all work well.

As is always the case with free, there are occasional hiccups.

• 8 months later...
46 minutes ago, phetphet said:

This thread is a bit old now. Any recommendations for present day?  Or more up to date info. on current providers.

Looking for UK centric with US tv and sport.

TIA

PM sent to you with my contact.

Great service, good IPTV, loads channels. Everything you asked me for.

Very happy. Sent you the contact details. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2020 at 9:31 PM, Scouse123 said:

PM sent to you with my contact.

Great service, good IPTV, loads channels. Everything you asked me for.

Very happy. Sent you the contact details. 

I am also interested as well for further details. Would be happy to have further information :-)

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 3:32 AM, Austin316 said:

I am also interested as well for further details. Would be happy to have further information ????

I have sent you a PM with his details.

I use a man called Eric and found him excellent.

I don't have a 'contact'. And it doesn't matter what country you are in. I have a vanilla set top Android box I bought from a mall, and pay a UK company 70 quid a year for every Sky channel, every UK channel with catchup TV, every Premiership and Championship match of the season, many hundreds of other channels, Eurosport channels, Bein sport channels, US sports and news channels, over a thousand films including very latest and good copies, all major PPV sport broadcasts, box sets, etc. Was a doddle to set up (I'm very slightly techie but not much). 

PS - whoever said MOBDRO is good needs their head tested. It's OK for free I suppose but pretty dire overall. 

15 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I don't have a 'contact'. And it doesn't matter what country you are in. I have a vanilla set top Android box I bought from a mall, and pay a UK company 70 quid a year for every Sky channel, every UK channel with catchup TV, every Premiership and Championship match of the season, many hundreds of other channels, Eurosport channels, Bein sport channels, US sports and news channels, over a thousand films including very latest and good copies, all major PPV sport broadcasts, box sets, etc. Was a doddle to set up (I'm very slightly techie but not much). 

PS - whoever said MOBDRO is good needs their head tested. It's OK for free I suppose but pretty dire overall. 

Would you mind sending me a pm with details.   Sounds like  good deal.   Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, Speedhump said:

I am also looking for IPTV service, subscription no problem. I tried a 24hr trial with IPTV Solo,  Thousands of channels from around the world but impossible to watch as continuously buffering, so if you could send me info on a reliable service I would be grateful. 

Also minimum requirements of a TV box (ram/rom/4k etc) 

TIA

6 hours ago, Lloydyboy said:

I am also looking for IPTV service, subscription no problem. I tried a 24hr trial with IPTV Solo,  Thousands of channels from around the world but impossible to watch as continuously buffering, so if you could send me info on a reliable service I would be grateful. 

Also minimum requirements of a TV box (ram/rom/4k etc) 

TIA

Hi. Really sorry but after two bad experiences with people asking on TV I've decided not to share details. It's by recommendation only now as they have a lot of subscribers, and ask for only family and friends recommendations to keep everything locked. Apologies. 

• Haha 2

On 8/25/2020 at 7:41 PM, Speedhump said:

two bad experiences with people .. I've decided not to share details.

I wasn't one of those people but these services are easily found on the internet in 5 minutes. No need to bother your special time time pm'ing about them. Been using IPTV for years now. 300-340THB/month depending on forex rates.

52 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

I wasn't one of those people but these services are easily found on the internet in 5 minutes. No need to bother your special time time pm'ing about them. Been using IPTV for years now. 300-340THB/month depending on forex rates.

There are good and bad services, fast and slow ones, ones that get closed down or lose their paid feeds after three months, ones that are out to just collect money with poor service. If you pick up one from ads then good luck to you because you need it, pay only one month at a time and be prepared to keep setting up new services if you're unlucky. 

• Like 1

If you expect and want channels with 100% uptimes then IPTV is not for you. You are better off with Sling TV, Amazon Prime or Youtube TV or something similar, or sticking with your current cable or satellite service. You are paying most likely like 15 - 20$ a month, for a selection of several thousand channels worldwide, while in the UK only the UK sports channels already would cost you 100$ a month.

They don't have a call centre, a team of dedicated professionals taking shifts, and the most expensive equipment and technology out there like the cable providers do. It's usually one or at most two or three people behind the scenes maintaining things, and then a bunch of resellers.

Point is, if you're expecting perfection, you're going to be disappointed. Every service has hiccups. Every. Single. One. There's downtime, there's buffering, there's incomplete EPG, there is always something and it's impossible for there not to be.

Yes, there are providers that are more "stable" than others, but anyone who tells you there is 100% no buffering, never any issues, and never any downtime, is 100% lying to you.

1901766313_HowmuchtowatchsportsinUK.jpg.6a4b715e8dac867bb7289b6350e79535.jpg

Edited by Susco

57 minutes ago, Susco said:

If you expect and want channels with 100% uptimes then IPTV is not for you. You are better off with Sling TV, Amazon Prime or Youtube TV or something similar, or sticking with your current cable or satellite service. You are paying most likely like 15 - 20$ a month, for a selection of several thousand channels worldwide, while in the UK only the UK sports channels already would cost you 100$ a month.

They don't have a call centre, a team of dedicated professionals taking shifts, and the most expensive equipment and technology out there like the cable providers do. It's usually one or at most two or three people behind the scenes maintaining things, and then a bunch of resellers.

Point is, if you're expecting perfection, you're going to be disappointed. Every service has hiccups. Every. Single. One. There's downtime, there's buffering, there's incomplete EPG, there is always something and it's impossible for there not to be.

Yes, there are providers that are more "stable" than others, but anyone who tells you there is 100% no buffering, never any issues, and never any downtime, is 100% lying to you.

1901766313_HowmuchtowatchsportsinUK.jpg.6a4b715e8dac867bb7289b6350e79535.jpg

Your experience is not mine. 70 quid a year for everything including all major PPV sports events, zero and I mean zero downtime for 3 years except a few months ago when the law was taking down many stream providers. My IPTV service lost a few channels for a few days. I used free alternatives. Rare buffering which can be cured by switching to HD or SD. But usually I only need to delete my box's cache and restart my high speed Internet. 

I agree my EPG can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. Boohoo.... 

• Haha 1

Hi Guys.

It is a bit of a weird one as so many opinions.

I have sent members  on here a decent man I know whose service is 500 baht a month.

I use his service .

A few members have contacted him after I have given them his details by PM.

I use him for my service for IPTV.  i have no other connection to the service other than I am a paying customer. 

i find this man great for my premier league football.