Baht to further strengthen, expert warns

webfact

7 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Sorry, I not understand that.

Pollution?

"Up the creek with out a paddle" means to have problems I made an addition to the saying to mean to have very big problems,just my sick humor.You remember asian financial crisis?

I am happy I send a lot money when Australian dollar was strong now I just wait until strong again.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Add text.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT FIGURE FROM  but my next payment due Monday will be around 35,200 well under what your saying and going down despite the bi-annual increases to the pension . The actual 28 day payment is $1,700.80 which the basic amount which all overseas pensioners get .

Actual rate now is36,400 and don’t forget that it is paid 26 times a year, my current sum is 1840 per calendar month =37,949.00 . I use TransferWise and their costs are roughly 12 - 14 dollars .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

2.8 % gdp is pathetic for a 3rd world country, especially one with a location such as it has

Beats the US and the UK though!

BTW third world country is a redundant term, it went out wot the cold war, the term is developing country.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

The economy is not strong!

Your statement is true when compared to other stronger economies but when comparing to weaker economies that were stronger then it could be said to be strong but I maybe starting to believe the press releases but the economy seems to be awash with borrowed money giving the appearance of strength,and we all know how important appearances are!

• Like 1