What to do wit this girl

parafareno

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/31/2019 at 2:19 AM, colinneil said:

OP WHAT DO YOU WANT? A girl friend or a quick leg over?

This girl sounds like the perfect life partner, if she wont let you have your wicked way with her good. then she wont let any other man.

A good prospect for a long loving relationship.

I met my wife, no kissing touching until married, no problem, i did as she asked, then married a very good caring lady.

I did the same with my new pick up. No test drive. 

She worked out fine. ????????

I think some of the advice on here is a generation or 2 old.  Holding hands, hugging, even a kiss on the cheek, is done in public by many Gen. X thai women now.  If she is not showing affection, move on.  

Sounds like she has a lot going on in her life and is not lazy.  Some Thai women work 6 days a week or sometimes even 30 days in a row so they can have more vacation to go home. They use the day off to do laundry and iron uniforms.  You need to be fun you need to have dates where maybe incidental touching occurs naturally.  Pick a cool night to go up to a Skybar you will have to hug for warmth maybe they will put a blanket around you.  Let nature take its course and then you need to get her in private and kiss her. Man takes kiss from Thai woman. Then hold on. 

If you REALLY like her and feel that you care for her, then believe her when she says she was hurt bad before, and allow her a few months time at least. Go slow, be a gentleman. Be kind and caring. If you truly feel you care for her....then a few months should be no problem for you. Don’t go beyond holding hands and dancing or hug goodnight for now. 

Start off like great friends.

Respect her and her feelings. Try a little kiss on the cheek in a few weeks . If she was hurt bad before...and if she is a very sensitive girl, it will take time for her to heal. 

Something tells me she might really be very much worth the wait in the end.

Best wishes. 

45 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Are you sure it's not an LB? maybe she is delaying the reveal of her package. Serious point, many newbies aren't good at spotting the plausible ones

Oh my Buddha... I hope you’re wrong. 

48 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Are you sure it's not an LB? maybe she is delaying the reveal of her package. Serious point, many newbies aren't good at spotting the plausible ones

Well if so, he will not have to worry about a possible unplanned pregnancy ????

Judging by the sad responses here, no wonder Thai women act and think the way they do.

Many no-hoper farangs here just trawl websites with the ultimate goal to get (what they know as) "free sex".. from a "normal" girl.

Its a big challenge, since they (quite rightly) are used to paying for it..

and maybe its best that way, if the animal urges appear and they

have no want/intention for anything else.

Strangely enough, ladies here (and also in other places) believe sex is a commitment that leads to other expectations..

Strange they should have the ability to see straight through the "belt notchers".

they seen it all before i think

BTW,

As a rule, the normal Thai are not big on kissing.

If they are, it might be a red flag that they have been westernised, by either completely innocent ways, or by having been with many farang or working in certain other industries.

15 minutes ago, pookondee said:

the normal Thai are not big on kissing.

If they are, it might be a red flag that they have been westernised,

delete

Maybe it does have to do with access to  "western" cultures and their influence

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

"Good" girls (usually) won't go on a date without having a chaperone.

"Good" girls (usually) don't (or rarely) display affection (even hand-holding) in public.

"Good" girls (usually) won't sleep with you, at least not until after you've been introduced to the (whole) family - in her village.

"Good" girls (usually) won't take you home to meet that family unless she's really, really, sure that it's a long term relationship (i.e. leading to marriage). Girls who show up at home with a different guy (especially a foreigner) more than once are likely to be considered sluts by pretty much everyone in her village so she's probably not going to take that risk lightly. (Note - even most bar girls are like that as they like to keep the illusion in their villages that they are "good" girls and not hookers, even if pretty much everyone knows what she is really doing. It's all about "face".)

Nor is she likely to risk getting knocked up by some cheap charlie who will dump her as soon as he finds out she's preggers.

Some girls are smart enough to see through the guy's BS and no doubt about it, she's probably been watching everything you do like a hawk. Including any flirtatious gestures made to other women (especially when you think she isn't looking), how much you tip, how you act around kids/animals, how you interact with other Thais, ect, ect.
Depending on where you've gone on your "dates", she's probably talked to others to find out if you've been there before with other women (and how many, how often).

Before she makes a commitment to you (or anyone) she'll literally have a book on you (your spending habits, attitudes, drinking/smoking/eating, prejudices and so on) and you won't even know what village she's from or how to pronounce her last name properly.

As someone else alluded to, age difference is also a factor. A young woman MIGHT get romantically involved with a much older man - IF he is "generous". If he's an old, fat ignorant <deleted> that smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and tips like a pikey, then she would probably prefer to keep things at the "friend" level (at least until she's sure she won't have to see or deal with you again).

One suggestion would be to suggest going on a holiday together far away from wherever you currently are (and nowhere near where she comes from). Find a nice resort (not a cheap dive) somewhere nice, like on an island (like Koh Chang) or on the coast (like somewhere around Ranong), and suggest the two of you go there for the weekend and see what she says.

(Being far away from friends/co-workers and somewhere where she isn't likely to be seen by anyone "from home" might do the trick.)

If she says yes, you're golden.
If she says no, you're probably never going to get any further than you already are.

A nice girl conforms to your list of "approved" behaviours.

Those being defined as "nice" by the wider Thai society.

A good girl does whatever is needed to benefit her family.

A girl who is not seen as nice, within their local community, may be seen as good, within that community......on account of their devotion to (and "sacrifices" for) the family.

Hence a lot of good girls find their way to Pattaya.

Take her shopping for shoes and watch what she does. If she chooses around 700 baht and checks out how well the shoes are made, then buy them and persist with her. If she chooses the 2000 baht glittery ones without a second look, leave the shop - and her fast!

2 minutes ago, beau thai said:

Take her shopping for shoes and watch what she does. If she chooses around 700 baht and checks out how well the shoes are made, then buy them and persist with her. If she chooses the 2000 baht glittery ones without a second look, leave the shop - and her fast!

Haha - good idea.

2 hours ago, parafareno said:

she works almost every day in clinic and also goes to school on sunday to study...so that is a big problem...we cant go anywhere....

Wow.  Some guys just don't get it.  It's like this:  If she really likes you, she will find the time. 

On 10/31/2019 at 6:19 AM, colinneil said:

OP WHAT DO YOU WANT? A girl friend or a quick leg over?

This girl sounds like the perfect life partner, if she wont let you have your wicked way with her good. then she wont let any other man.

A good prospect for a long loving relationship.

I met my wife, no kissing touching until married, no problem, i did as she asked, then married a very good caring lady.

It's a lottery, Colin. You got lucky. Some women will get the marriage license after holding out, then decide they weren't really into sex all that much anyway. I should know.

Personally, I am a strong fan now of try before you buy. If they are not willing to try, plenty more fish in the sea.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's a lottery, Colin. You got lucky. Some women will get the marriage license after holding out, then decide they weren't really into sex all that much anyway. I should know.

Personally, I am a strong fan now of try before you buy. If they are not willing to try, plenty more fish in the sea.

Yes i agree with you, its a lottery, my ex sex before marriage no problem, then she turned out to be a money grabbing, scheming, lying sod.

My present wife, no sex before marriage, then she turned out to be the best wife any man could have wished for.

21 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yes i agree with you, its a lottery, my ex sex before marriage no problem, then she turned out to be a money grabbing, scheming, lying sod.

My present wife, no sex before marriage, then she turned out to be the best wife any man could have wished for.

Yes, I had a defacto like that after my marriage.

My Thai GF is honest, although I can't make an honest woman of her for financial reasons. I definitely tried her before I bought. We still keep trying after 7 years.????

4 hours ago, pookondee said:

As a rule, the normal Thai are not big on kissing.

?

They love it.

Is your mouth and breathe fresh and clean?

I always make sure mine are.

Or, you have have made some poor choices and certainly been dating the wrong girls.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

?

They love it.

Is your mouth and breathe fresh and clean?

I always make sure mine are.

Or, you have have made some poor choices and certainly been dating the wrong girls.

It depends. The more prudish certainly do not. Some need a little education.

I agree if you have a mouth like a gorilla's armpit, or are a smoker, you won't get far.

4 hours ago, varun said:

There is a general oversupply of women and this one could be a time-waster.

if getting the flag is your ultimate goal - find a new one, so many to choose from.

But he really "likes her a lot" and she is "beautiful"  555

Archived