What to do wit this girl

parafareno

I met this beautiful girl, we really get along....but we were now on 4th date and she does not even want to kiss....I dont know where this leads......she said she was hurt before....and that is why she is afraid to sleep with me so soon.....I dont know if she will even be ready.....I like her so I stick with her...but still....it is weird...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

I had a Thai girl I dated like you describe...by the time she was ready...I was no longer interested and had moved on to more accommodating companions...????

Yeah i can imagine, unless shes really worth it. It just depends on your own feelings and or if ur in a hurry or not. Kinda childish topic from TS.  Dont think its that hard to decide. No logic here xD

there is quite a chasmic difference between the kiss goal, and the nookie goal 

she might be using the village girl defence... no 'touching' affection of any kind, especially if there are witnesses about

Sounds like the wrong girl for your intentions. Be a man, walk away and find a fast lay if that's all you want. She's showing good character, you're not.

"Friends first" makes for a much better long term relationship.

OP WHAT DO YOU WANT? A girl friend or a quick leg over?

This girl sounds like the perfect life partner, if she wont let you have your wicked way with her good. then she wont let any other man.

A good prospect for a long loving relationship.

I met my wife, no kissing touching until married, no problem, i did as she asked, then married a very good caring lady.

8 hours ago, parafareno said:

I met this beautiful girl, we really get along....but we were now on 4th date and she does not even want to kiss....I dont know where this leads......she said she was hurt before....and that is why she is afraid to sleep with me so soon.....I dont know if she will even be ready.....I like her so I stick with her...but still....it is weird...

Do you feel comfortable just being with her?

Obviously it's nice to kiss the girl and do a lot more than kiss her. But if you like her you should be happy just to be with her and wait a little longer.

But obviously there is also the possibility that she plays with you. Do you invite her to expensive places and maybe give her expensive gifts? If that is the case then maybe she is more interested to have someone to take her out and she is not so interested in you personally.

Only you can decide.

Lots to choose from here........

– She is playing you along for a while so that you don't think that she is "easy" or a Bargirl etc (when she may well have been).

– Maybe she thinks you are ugly?

– Maybe she is still getting over a "dose" and doesn't want any action until it is cleared up!

– Could be trying to see how wealthy you are before she lets you make any moves.

– Perhaps has a regular boyfriend and has to be wary of either being seen around with you or engaging in anything "amorous".

– She really doesn't want a serious/ongoing relationship.

Or of course, it could be as Colin Neil has suggested, that she is a good woman who just wants to take her time before she gets involved, and as others have said, only you can tell, so give yourself time to get to know her and understand her motivations, and it may well pay off.

However, as some others have said, if it is just that you want to get your leg over, then there are plenty of others out there who will oblige on the first date!

she has very good job, so we split costs, so it is notabout money....but i cant wait few months.......

i once came across a lady here who said if i want sex we need to marry...

but this one tells me she needs time to be sure.....

we hold hands in public...i feel she likes me a lot....

how to be sure she will be with others liek she is with me.....i would like to have a good girl i can trust...but i dont know.......

35 minutes ago, parafareno said:

she has very good job, so we split costs, so it is notabout money....but i cant wait few months.......

how to be sure she will be with others liek she is with me.....i would like to have a good girl i can trust...but i dont know.......

Are you suggesting that if she has sex with you, you would trust her more?  Seriously? 

46 minutes ago, parafareno said:

If you can't wait, do the right thing and leave her. Don't play in barbeers and go back to her for companionship.

6 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Get her drunk, maybe her true personality comes out than.

Maybe I'm wrong, every Thai girl I dated never drank alcohol, but probably apart from bar girls or ex bar girls, the vast majority of Thai girls do not touch alcohol.

Age difference?

Who was her last b-friend? Thai or foreigner?

Yes, how did you meet? Online?

How long have you been talking to each other?

You may be fine and she is just being cautious as stated been jilted before. I know a foreigner who has jilted a couple of chicks now, said he will probably bail on his fiancé coming up and wanted me to agree. I said you do that, then you better stop with the promises under the to passion and then when is cooling or cools down tossing them out for another. 

So give it a few more weeks and see where it goes to. Even a nice hug is good sometimes if you know it is authentic.

8 hours ago, parafareno said:

Send me her phone number and I,ll chat with her on your behalf.....afterwards she will be "gagging" for it :thumbsup:

lesson learned.....do not trust thai girl....they can be the nicest cutest little things.....she wanted to see me every day....today suddenly she cut me off completely......

so lesson learned.....do not trust girls from tinder

she said she will work long...never heard back from her....on halloween.....great.....guys prepare to have your heart broken

Archived