What to do wit this girl

parafareno

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BestB said:

I once met a girl from Devils Den and we were very much into each other, She was very shy to do anything with me, but had no problems offering full menu at Devils Den.

Life can be such a bitch sometimes

<deleted> dude...devils den is a freak show....never been there but heard nasty stories.....are you <deleted>ting me?

1 minute ago, parafareno said:

<deleted> dude...devils den is a freak show....never been there but heard nasty stories.....are you <deleted>ting me?

why would i be?, may be you should visit there, then all your problems and lust will go away ????

1 hour ago, parafareno said:

dude, how could she be shy? I mean she is the biggest pro......te in the world.....are you attractive? Bald?

Dude, how can your girl not want to kiss you or do you? Are you deformed in some way ?

is it possible somebody works from 10 am to midnight in a hospital? or it might be another guy there, let thai natives help, they know the thai girls the best.....

i think she really had to work surgery so long to midnight......so she could not call me before...i sacrified my time spending with other girls....

On 10/31/2019 at 2:06 AM, nakluapattaya said:

Are you like 14 years old that u have to ask? Maybe you should decide yourself what to do XD No one can decide or think for you ????

I couldn't have put it better myself..Jeeeez!...what are we producing in these times that people have to turn to the Internet for answers to common everyday situations.   Every young man has had to handle experiences such as these since God was a baby?

PS...I wonder how we coped at all when it was "normal" for people to hold off making love until after they were married.

Op I was in the same boat.  What I did was simply tell her that you are willing to go at her place.  She can decide when it is time to kiss or do anything

A lot of girls have been burned by farang that once they sleep with them they dump them

She sounds like a keeper good luck

On 10/31/2019 at 2:02 AM, parafareno said:

but still....it is weird...

weird for you or weird for her?

Any relationship worth its salt has 2 people involved... just remember, it is not all about you... sometimes things work, sometimes they work for a while and then don't work anymore, sometimes it doesn't work at all... 

good luck... and keep your lips to yourself until she is comfortable with it... would you want to kiss someone and then have her say 'yuucchh' - - some people never like to kiss. 

The Thais even blur out kissing in foreign movies so that's the kind of culture your girlfriend is from. Maybe she imagines that you'll think her a loose woman if she kisses you. It took ages for the wife to even hold my hand and she'd been married before (to a Thai). I had to feign losing interest in her to make her come around. We've been together now for 12 years.

7 hours ago, parafareno said:

do not trust thai girl

oh please... trust with what? 

Just because you like her, do you think she has to like you? and then forever? 

Plenty of guys here have had relationships go sour in their home country and the wife got the house... and those were rarely Thai girls... 

"Good" girls (usually) won't go on a date without having a chaperone.

"Good" girls (usually) don't (or rarely) display affection (even hand-holding) in public.

"Good" girls (usually) won't sleep with you, at least not until after you've been introduced to the (whole) family - in her village.

"Good" girls (usually) won't take you home to meet that family unless she's really, really, sure that it's a long term relationship (i.e. leading to marriage). Girls who show up at home with a different guy (especially a foreigner) more than once are likely to be considered sluts by pretty much everyone in her village so she's probably not going to take that risk lightly. (Note - even most bar girls are like that as they like to keep the illusion in their villages that they are "good" girls and not hookers, even if pretty much everyone knows what she is really doing. It's all about "face".)

Nor is she likely to risk getting knocked up by some cheap charlie who will dump her as soon as he finds out she's preggers.

Some girls are smart enough to see through the guy's BS and no doubt about it, she's probably been watching everything you do like a hawk. Including any flirtatious gestures made to other women (especially when you think she isn't looking), how much you tip, how you act around kids/animals, how you interact with other Thais, ect, ect.
Depending on where you've gone on your "dates", she's probably talked to others to find out if you've been there before with other women (and how many, how often).

Before she makes a commitment to you (or anyone) she'll literally have a book on you (your spending habits, attitudes, drinking/smoking/eating, prejudices and so on) and you won't even know what village she's from or how to pronounce her last name properly.

As someone else alluded to, age difference is also a factor. A young woman MIGHT get romantically involved with a much older man - IF he is "generous". If he's an old, fat ignorant <deleted> that smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and tips like a pikey, then she would probably prefer to keep things at the "friend" level (at least until she's sure she won't have to see or deal with you again).

One suggestion would be to suggest going on a holiday together far away from wherever you currently are (and nowhere near where she comes from). Find a nice resort (not a cheap dive) somewhere nice, like on an island (like Koh Chang) or on the coast (like somewhere around Ranong), and suggest the two of you go there for the weekend and see what she says.

(Being far away from friends/co-workers and somewhere where she isn't likely to be seen by anyone "from home" might do the trick.)

If she says yes, you're golden.
If she says no, you're probably never going to get any further than you already are.

4 hours ago, parafareno said:

is it possible somebody works from 10 am to midnight in a hospital? or it might be another guy there, let thai natives help, they know the thai girls the best.....

i think she really had to work surgery so long to midnight......so she could not call me before...i sacrified my time spending with other girls....

"let thai natives help, they know the thai girls the best"

Yinn should be along soon to give you some solid, native advice.

54 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

One suggestion would be to suggest going on a holiday together far away from wherever you currently are (and nowhere near where she comes from). Find a nice resort (not a cheap dive) somewhere nice, like on an island (like Koh Chang) or on the coast (like somewhere around Ranong), and suggest the two of you go there for the weekend and see what she says.

And I suggest, tell her she can have her own room. This will show your sincerity. Chances are, she'll say, "no, one room is okay".

You may be surprised at how much a lady will appreciate a gentleman (make sure you actually are one).

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

"Good" girls (usually) don't (or rarely) display affection (even hand-holding) in public.

"Good" girls (usually) won't sleep with you, at least not until after you've been introduced to the (whole) family - in her village.

"Good" girls (usually) won't take you home to meet that family unless she's really, really, sure that it's a long term relationship (i.e. leading to marriage). Girls who show up at home with a different guy (especially a foreigner) more than once are likely to be considered sluts by pretty much everyone in her village so she's probably not going to take that risk lightly. (Note - even most bar girls are like that as they like to keep the illusion in their villages that they are "good" girls and not hookers, even if pretty much everyone knows what she is really doing. It's all about "face".)

Nor is she likely to risk getting knocked up by some cheap charlie who will dump her as soon as he finds out she's preggers.

Some girls are smart enough to see through the guy's BS and no doubt about it, she's probably been watching everything you do like a hawk. Including any flirtatious gestures made to other women (especially when you think she isn't looking), how much you tip, how you act around kids/animals, how you interact with other Thais, ect, ect.
Depending on where you've gone on your "dates", she's probably talked to others to find out if you've been there before with other women (and how many, how often).

Before she makes a commitment to you (or anyone) she'll literally have a book on you (your spending habits, attitudes, drinking/smoking/eating, prejudices and so on) and you won't even know what village she's from or how to pronounce her last name properly.

As someone else alluded to, age difference is also a factor. A young woman MIGHT get romantically involved with a much older man - IF he is "generous". If he's an old, fat ignorant <deleted> that smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and tips like a pikey, then she would probably prefer to keep things at the "friend" level (at least until she's sure she won't have to see or deal with you again).

(Being far away from friends/co-workers and somewhere where she isn't likely to be seen by anyone "from home" might do the trick.)

If she says no, you're probably never going to get any further than you already are.

Also don’t forget the many Thai girl closed fb groups where they post pics and profiles of guys they are dating to check no one else is dating them!

I think pretty much every Thai girl who dates Fareng is on these groups.

10 hours ago, parafareno said:

lesson learned.....do not trust thai girl....they can be the nicest cutest little things.....she wanted to see me every day....today suddenly she cut me off completely......

Can't say I blame her.  You sound like the needy type and most independent girls hate that.  But that's the great thing about Thailand.  If a girl is not interested in you, go find another.  No need to obsess over one girl....just not healthy. 

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

she works almost every day in clinic and also goes to school on sunday to study...so that is a big problem...we cant go anywhere....

Archived