Former CIA Director Brennan: Votes were swayed by Russian influence operation

webfact

On 10/31/2019 at 6:29 AM, bristolboy said:

That you  believe it was a seizure shows that you were influenced. I remember those ridiculous doctored fake videos of the so-called seizure. Where do you think those doctored videos were coming from?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

The vast majority of Trump-eters who've swallowed that piece of Putinesque propaganda will never ever sit within spitting distance of either Vladimir or the pathological liar-in-chief.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So tell me oh wise and smart one, If Obama knew of Russian interference why didn't he stop it.

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said during a press conference at the White House in October 2016. “There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

10 hours ago, sirineou said:

It must be great to be a trumpster, you don't even have to think, just repeat talking points.

A misleading Obama quote to say Russia didn’t interfere in the election, taken out of context.

Obama’s remarks were in reference to the then-Republican presidential candidate’s claims that widespread voter fraud would rob him of the election, and his encouragement of his supporters to monitor polling places — and not at all about Russian interference in the election.

Right. That was just another ridiculous argument, directly from Trump's tweet factory.

"Trump cites a misleading Obama quote to say Russia didn’t interfere in the election"

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17032210/trump-obama-rigged-election-russia

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, skorp13 said:

Very constructive and intelligent answer, exactly what i would expect coming from the outer space left

<q>Wait i'm talking jibberish</q>

refers to:

<q>Hillary and her cronies are guilty of far more than Trump</q>

and the ridiculous 'article of faith' <q> How about all the illegal democarat votes. </q>

1. Your idol's murderous imperatives far outreach the range and depth of the worst of HRC and her vested supporters.

It needs no 'outer space left' for such to be apparent, while 2. your ad hominem hooey in lieu of reasoned arguments (citing a Trump piece of ex cathedra <deleted>) typifies sycophantic worship of the deviant* Don.

(*pathological liar, sociopath)

Do rant on, or not.

Edited by max2u
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, skorp13 said:

Very constructive and intelligent answer, exactly what i would expect coming from the outer space left

@max2u was agreeing with you. I’m not sure that agreeing with you was intelligent, but I can’t help but wonder if your top would have popped if he disagreed with you, given how you respond to those that agree.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, candide said:

Right. That was just another ridiculous argument, directly from Trump's tweet factory.

"Trump cites a misleading Obama quote to say Russia didn’t interfere in the election"

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17032210/trump-obama-rigged-election-russia

I have never read anyone's tweets, but I was watching the news when this was broadcast, straight from barry's lips.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jany123 said:

@max2u was agreeing with you. I’m not sure that agreeing with you was intelligent, but I can’t help but wonder if your top would have popped if he disagreed with you, given how you respond to those that agree.

you mis-read jany123; please re-read. However, suffice to say there are litres less of the trumpian koolade remaining, so much of it having been, umm, skorped up ???? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jany123 said:

Wow talk about popping a top. It didn't seem as max was agreeing but sometimes things do get lost in translation in typing on a forum as opposed to a face to face chat where you know someone. I don't mind anyone disagreeing with me at all i just prefer some kind of an intelligent argument that's all. As you can tell by my reaction to most that disagree or argue with me i usually just hit the laughing reaction icon ????

On 10/31/2019 at 6:07 AM, Tug said:

Ahhhhh you do know her health was one of the major parts of the russan disinformation campaign don’t you?

So the Russians forced Hillary to collapse, and wear glasses for people with neurological problems? Wow, they're pretty amazing!

• Haha 1

I just wonder why leftists are only interested in Russian interference in the 2016 election. Who in their right mind would think that's when it started? And if a rational person wants to get to the bottom of it, why stop with the 2016 election?

Rational people know the answer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, skorp13 said:

2 hours ago, skorp13 said:

I don't mind anyone disagreeing with me at all i just prefer some kind of an intelligent argument that's all. As you can tell by my reaction to most that disagree or argue with me i usually just hit the laughing reaction icon ????

Intellectual cowardice manifest: "the horse laugh dismissal" is one of many invalid/illogical arguments covered in elementary logical thinking classes.

skorp fails.

15 hours ago, candide said:

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I have never read anyone's tweets, but I was watching the news when this was broadcast, straight from barry's lips.

Quote from the article you did not care to read:

"Obama’s remarks were in reference to the then-Republican presidential candidate’s claims that widespread voter fraud would rob him of the election, and his encouragement of his supporters to monitor polling places — and not at all about Russian interference in the election. (Numerous studies have found that voter fraud is very rare in the US.)"

Anything else?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Rational people provide facts, not only speculations.

Incorrect. Rational people speculate all the time. Fortunes have been made and incredible accomplishments have come from speculation.

But again, if we're interested in stopping Russian interference, why not look into other elections and gather as many FACTS as possible in order to solve the alleged problem?

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:50 PM, LiamB80 said:

I voted for Trump and what influenced me to do that was Hillary was a terrible candidate. Her health was also a major factor in my voting. I thought to myself, how’s it gonna look when she flops on the floor from a seizure and pees her pants in important overseas meetings. Russia had zero influence.

Kinda like when George H.W. Bush vomited on the Japanese Prime Minister at a banquet the PM was putting on. I think voting for Trump was voting for the lesser of the two evils just like it seems to be the case in all US Presidential elections.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reigntax said:

The only good reson for Hillary to have been President was to see Bill in action as the first lady.

And watching him chasing those interns under Hillarys nose, 

And what good has trump done?i strongly disagree trump has made a mess we are the laughing stock of the planet he has destabilized the worlds alliances impowered our enemies got our allies killed blown up the deficit the dude is a fiasco

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

And what good has trump done?i strongly disagree trump has made a mess we are the laughing stock of the planet he has destabilized the worlds alliances impowered our enemies got our allies killed blown up the deficit the dude is a fiasco

Ok so people don't like Trump for his different way of doing things. It's expected, he is not a politician,  became president when everybody said he couldn't achieve it and defeated Hillary who believed she just had a walk in.

I don't personally like Trump, never did but in comparison to who else is stepping forward he will walk in for another term.

Trump hasn't made a mess. The mess already existed due to past weak leaders who decide policy by popularity.

Trump will be judged in the future by what he achieves in comparison the presidents both before and after. Unfortunately for the doomsday preachers, he will be one of the most notable Presidents in US history. A combination of actually making decisions and the jellybacks he will be compared to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Trump will be judged in the future by what he achieves in comparison the presidents both before and after. Unfortunately for the doomsday preachers, he will be one of the most notable Presidents in US history. 

Much like Adolph is one of the most notable Chancellors in history, though Trump's vilification of 'those people' is decidedly more tepid, while his 'final solutions' aim at the marginal existence of FAR many more millions of a FAR broader range of 'human vermin' than did Adolph's, and quite unlike Adolph, he successfully allies himself, for his own personal gain, with the Soviet Commander.