Why all the discontent?

jpeezy

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Hardly any of that applies to me,

I have a large house, decent garden, two kids and a much younger (hired) lover, a pickup truck, 2 scooters, 4 bicycles ........

And I'm still discontent.

I think it's more about life not being what I was always told it would be ..........

loving wife aging together with you, kids growing up, grand-kids to play with at Xmas, slippers by the fire in winter, etc.

All a crock of pooh,

you learn your wife never loved you, your kids want you to die so they can inherit, and your country loves everyone but white men, and you're getting older and sicker all the time. As far as I can see the only people not discontent are fools, I always felt stupid people generally lived happier lives than me.

Quite frankly, I wish I'd died 15 years back in my 40s before my parents died, and everyone else I ever really loved betrayed me and my life turned to poop.

Good honest post that Brit. Would much rather read honest, real posts like this than the cringe, smug brigade stating how happy they are just because they can eat a sandwich have a coffee and watch motor racing, all while the sun is shining (again) 

I concluded years ago that daily life is <deleted> and as boring as h*ll..but thankfully there are still things that I look forward to doing which stop me from being the next flyer, plus I wan to see my kids grow up of course.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

its also about the same price in other countries

I tried to put an emoji in, but they don't work, so imagine the emoji of the person rolling around on the floor laughing and multiply by a million.

There is no comparison between what is available in Thailand and what is available elsewhere. If there were, the tourism sector would be confined to those that actually want to see temples.

Females in Western countries come from all corners of the globe .

LOL, are you suggesting that theres more variety of people in the Thai population, than there is in the rest of the world put together !!!!!!!!

Prices in London start  from £40 and for £120 , you can attend an all night condom free gangbang................not that I would be interested in either BTW

Looking around the World, seems like Everything is going Tits Up.

Guess that is why SE Asia seems to be the best option to me.

However there does look like a lot of Discontent rising in the region.

I think this is due to the rise of Chinese and Indian interactions, as their numbers grow.

Which I believe have an effect upon the local population, as cultures collide.

Here is a video that explains it better than i could:

How China Destroyed Me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9q-O4dfC00

Archived