Do you manscape?

bermondburi

I thought the thread was about having time to oneself. Which I do, spending one week in three apart from my Thai GF. Which refreshes the relationship.

I trim my armpits and pubes every so often, feels more comfortable. They can wax my body just before I am cremated.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I thought the thread was about having time to oneself. Which I do, spending one week in three apart from my Thai GF. Which refreshes the relationship.

I trim my armpits and pubes every so often, feels more comfortable. They can wax my body just before I am cremated.

Same here.  Looks much nicer and is more comfortable when trimmed.

No one could think long straggly pubic hair sticking out under the arms, or other areas is attractive or sexy at all.

Trimmed short is also cleaner.

Waxed all off..... not a good idea in my book, because the pubic hair actually has the job to stop friction on the skin.  So when the pubic hair is totally gone, you will find that your skin may rub uncomfortably against the skin opposite it, like in the bent of your armpit or other areas, and then the skin will get sore, and any sweat will make it stick and feel uncomfortable.

Shaving it off also has the side affect of the stubble growing back and being itch and irritating for the skin, making a rash and you will be scratching yourself in your personal areas.. .which potential partners will be put off by lol.  

• 1 month later...

Archived