Do you manscape?

bermondburi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Now I've learnt two new words today. manscape and gayscape. This forum is a never ending source of knowledge.

Brother you dont know the half of it. This was me when I first joined this forum.

Image result for reverend jim ignatowski before and after picture

This is me  now

image.jpeg.59c26c91dcd6377a0b1849b94630c1b5.jpeg

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I am not without vanity. When my nose hair get long enough to braid, I trim it. 

I was looking for an electric shaver recently back in the uk ( normally wet shave but have my lazy days ! ), jeez they sell some gadgets for grooming your beard, sideburns, nasal hair, eyebrows etc etc .

Well, don't know if it's an age hormone thing or a tropics thing but definitely a change in growth rate and therefore a neccessity as I don't want platts down there !! ????

Hair and nail growth etc seems to be faster and require more regular attention.

9 hours ago, Credo said:

Apparently it's been a thing for quite a while.   Some years back, I saw a massage parlor that had a special on waxing for men, "Back, sac and crack' for 150 Baht!

Sounds like a good price! 

The barbers on Soi Buakhao used to shave your face for 40 baht, now it is 100 baht.

It's good to be presentable in my opinion. To not manscape is lazy and a bit nasty, not to mention rude if you expect your partner to put in the effort. I trim the hedge back significantly, but don't shave it all off. That is both time consuming and poses certain risks. The old back, crack, and sack wax is also unnecessary and too time consuming for me. Although if I was hirsute, I would likely make the effort.

I also have a full facial routine which I religiously follow. People notice if a person has good personal hygiene and makes an effort to take care of themselves and look presentable. 

Now, do not do what I did to save time with the manscaping.

I bought some hair removal cream. As with most blokes, you open the box, throw away those instructions and get on with it.

So I lathered myself with the stuff. The whole nine yards, back sac and crack. I wait a while and then I feel a slight sting. I stagger out the bathroom to the bin and retrieve the instructions. 

They read as, do a small area at a time. Do not leave cream on for more than 5 minutes. Do not apply to sensitive areas.

It took me 10 minutes to read it!!

So I rush into the shower and rinse away the cream, and a small amount of skin. Then the shower became blocked and I walked out with hairy, creamy feet.

I was not going to go to the hospital or doctor so for the next 2/3 weeks I applied a salve until the skin grew back and the burning eased.

The moral of my story is, don’t try to cut corners and ALWAYS read the instructions!

If you don't, you're a caveman. Most men these days understand that inch long pubes are disgusting if you expect your partner to do some hoeing in your man garden. Just as bad on the back lot if you're an adventurous couple. Wake up, old farts. Or if your plot never has visitors, then go back to sleep. 

14 hours ago, bermondburi said:

I really meant down in the man garden..... not face, pits, back etc

Interesting replies though. 

Be good to know how old people are as well. Definitely more of a younger person's thing I think. 

I'm 52 and I've been keeping my man garden trimmed for as long as I've had hair down there.  

I hate it when I meet a woman and she has a big bush, so why would I subject them to one.  Personally I think it looks much more aesthetically pleasing

Archived