Transferwise

I am trying to get my airline compensation, which is using TW beta... tried on two different computers.. technical glitch.. Lots of reports of outages.  Some terrible reviews out there.  Glad it's not my money.. but I don't like the feel of it.  Claim Compass says they have my 450 Euros, just need to get it through TW. 

9 minutes ago, moontang said:

I am trying to get my airline compensation, which is using TW beta... tried on two different computers.. technical glitch.. Lots of reports of outages.  Some terrible reviews out there.  Glad it's not my money.. but I don't like the feel of it.  Claim Compass says they have my 450 Euros, just need to get it through TW. 

I actioned a TW transfer, UK to Thailand, a couple of hours back and received confirmation that funds should be received later today into my local bank account.

There was an outage yesterday but seems to be fine now. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dabhand said:

I actioned a TW transfer, UK to Thailand, a couple of hours back and received confirmation that funds should be received later today into my local bank account.

There was an outage yesterday but seems to be fine now. 

I will try with a rebooted computer.  

1 hour ago, moontang said:

what a farce...just emailed claimcompass my bank info...they knew people were having a lot of trouble with TW.  I sure as heck will never trust them with my money...so sloppy.

I only had one problem in about a year and that was because they sent my funds to a different bank. I rang them up and got them to tag to my BKK Bank account and I have had no problems ever since.

42 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Logged straight in with my phone app.

I am not a member, butwas forced into trying to use it to get my 492usd from claimcompass,  My flight was late leaving FRA, and I missed my connection at Dulles.