Arcuri says she had 'very special relationship' with Johnson

snoop1130

Arcuri says she had 'very special relationship' with Johnson

565.PNG

FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prime Minister Boris Johnson with Conservative party candidate for the Mansfield constituency Ben Bradley campaigns in Mansfield, Britain, November 16, 2019. Frank Augstein/Pool via REUTERS

LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri said on Monday that she had “a very special relationship” with Prime Minister Boris Johnson while he was mayor of London but declined to say if it amounted to an affair.

When asked by ITV if she had an affair with Johnson, Arcuri said: “I’m not going to answer that question but as you can tell there was a very special relationship there.”

She said she had called PM Johnson a week ago on his mobile phone and that he answered but then the phone was taken by a man who spoke with a Chinese accent.

The Sunday Times reported in September that when Johnson was mayor he failed to declare close personal links to Arcuri, who received thousands of pounds in public business funding and places on official trade trips.

Johnson has said everything was done with full propriety and that there was no interest to declare, and a government audit report last month ruled a decision to award a 100,000 pound grant to a company run by Arcuri was appropriate.

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2019-11-18

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

I don't like the guy but.....first she said only good friends and no special favors regarding her business dealing with him.... now, couple months later, all of a sudden she's claiming to have a "very special relationship" but nothing about an affair, so exactly what is it.... in my humble opinion she's just looking for "free" publicity

This sort of thing happens all the time and many times the parties involved are married. Nothing to waste time on. It was a "tit" for "tat" sort of arrangement.

5 hours ago, Kadilo said:

She has been bouncing around daytime TV today, got put on her place by Lorraine Kelly of all people for basically saying nothing. 
As much as I despise Johnson, she needs to put up or shut up. She’s sounding pathetic.  She even read a text out on Victoria Derbyshire show that she sent as he’s been ignoring her. She’s sounding like a 12 year old being snubbed by her first boyfriend. 

I can only guess she’s got a book coming out soon. 

Anyway whatever he did he wasn’t there, he was having a Burger King in Slough. He remembers it cos he had fries with it and he never usually has fries. 

I bet he sweats like a pig.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bristolboy said:

"The code governing conduct at London City Hall states that public office holders should not act in any way to gain benefits for families or friends, and should declare private interests to resolve any conflicts."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49957957

I'd be impressed if that was word-for-word what it said during his tenure.

5 hours ago, Airbagwill said:

It isn't about sex, it's about using his position (missionary???) to grant her taxpayers money. This is inappropriate for either the Mayor of London or PM.

However as there now may be a super-injunction on this, TV lawyers take not - I would suggest TV removes the entire thread

After that perhaps he used the "ministry" position for a while? ????

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

The Outrage bus would still be on the MT park had he not also been a b-b-brexiter.

That too is an accurate comment and nor will I.

Don't ascribe your "reasoning" to others, I don't give a **** about johnson being a no deal zealot in this instance, my comment is based upon his behaviour.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 7:48 AM, John1012 said:

Who really gives a flying f? At least he does not consort with terrorists and their supporters, or has close family receiving large sums of money from the EU.

Not true - here is a photo of him smooching with a terrorist supporter, although it was the UK from which her close family bilked substantial sums. 

DtM7d-JW0AEQzOQ.jpg

• Like 1