Jump to content

Drunk Russian arrested twice in one day after exposing himself to tourists in Pattaya


rooster59

Recommended Posts

Drunk Russian arrested twice in one day after exposing himself to tourists in Pattaya

 

MSC.png

 

A Russian has been arrested after allegedly exposing himself and harassing tourists in Pattaya and Koh Larn.

 

Pattaya’s Marine Safety Control posted details of the man’s arrest on its Facebook page.

 

It was reported the man was deemed to be acting under the influence of alcohol.

 

The report said the man had been arrested on Thursday morning on Koh Larn after exposing himself to tourists.

 

He was escorted back to Bali Hai Pier where he continued to be a nuisance and harass others.

 

Officers eventually lost patience with the man and he was then arrested for a second time on Thursday before being taken away in the back of a pick up truck.
 

Source: Pattaya’s Marine Safety Control

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-23

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that the recent report that the Russians are back in numbers seems to be correct. However, given how they are popping up in the news for the wrong reasons, the euphoria at their arrival may now be fading somewhat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The report said the man had been arrested on Thursday morning on Koh Larn after exposing himself to tourists.

I wonder if that could be used as evidence that the man is a dick.

Getting arrested twice in one day is truly amazing, even for a Russian.

The question now is do they kick him out or let him go and see if he can make it a hat trick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I wonder if that could be used as evidence that the man is a dick.

Getting arrested twice in one day is truly amazing, even for a Russian.

The question now is do they kick him out or let him go and see if he can make it a hat trick.

The system obviously doesn't work the same as the no helmet law: You get a ticket for no helmet and it's good for the rest of the if in case you're stopped again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

The system obviously doesn't work the same as the no helmet law: You get a ticket for no helmet and it's good for the rest of the if in case you're stopped again.

It was his helmet that got him into trouble.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

The system obviously doesn't work the same as the no helmet law: You get a ticket for no helmet and it's good for the rest of the if in case you're stopped again.

I really wanted to post a joke to reply but religious sensitivity prevents me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

every time I was asked in Thailand where I came from, I was ashamed to say.Russians act like pigs, not all but many.
It’s not my fault that I live here, but I’m ashamed I don’t know why.

in October, when I was in Thailand, 2 aircraft flying to Thailand made an emergency landing,because Russian tourists got drunk and threatened safety.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the things with some Russian, Chinese, Indian etc tourists I think is that many of them have never travelled much outside their home countries. Also, many of them probably come from "small towns", with that mentality?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, overherebc said:
6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

The system obviously doesn't work the same as the no helmet law: You get a ticket for no helmet and it's good for the rest of the if in case you're stopped again.

I really wanted to post a joke to reply but religious sensitivity prevents me.

I thought I'd left it wide open for someone to reply with, "This is still the 'helmet' law - albeit a different type of helmet"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bluesofa said:
2 hours ago, overherebc said:

I really wanted to post a joke to reply but religious sensitivity prevents me.

I thought I'd left it wide open for someone to reply with, "This is still the 'helmet' law - albeit a different type of helmet"?

well... dude was a bit stiff! - probably thought they'd go soft on him, the 2nd time in one day (like with traffic tickets)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another wild and crazy day again in the land of beautiful smiles....no surprise....there will be another death, exposure, lady boy beat down making headlines.  Enjoy your lovely stay here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Officers eventually lost patience with the man and he was then arrested for a second time on Thursday before being taken away in the back of a pick up truck.

Say hi to Putin!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I thought I'd left it wide open for someone to reply with, "This is still the 'helmet' law - albeit a different type of helmet"?

After a few vodkas he thought he was the composer

Ripsies Corsetof.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AlexandrTrukhinov said:

every time I was asked in Thailand where I came from, I was ashamed to say.Russians act like pigs, not all but many.
It’s not my fault that I live here, but I’m ashamed I don’t know why.

in October, when I was in Thailand, 2 aircraft flying to Thailand made an emergency landing,because Russian tourists got drunk and threatened safety.

 

You don't have to be ashamed

you are not responsible at all of the behaviour of few as.....les even

if they have the same nationality as your. 

Unfortunately these are in the same % in all countries.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...