Citylife Garden Farce

EL159

There is a north parking lot and a south parking lot.  We arrived about 10:30 or so at the north parking lot and there were still plenty of parking places available (as in several hundred).  We left about 12:20 and noticed still quite a few spaces available in the south parking lot (didn't pay much attention about availability in the north lot as we just walked to our car).

I do agree that it was a bit of a drive from the event back to the north parking lot (since they have to go south to the south parking lot and and then continue south and then back and around) but, hey, the songteaws were free and was minimal hassle to us (then again, we were in a good mood).  We enjoyed the whole experience.

• Thanks 1

I saw signs for car parking as I got close to the venue. OP may have missed that. I went by scooter and parked 30 feet from the event. Had a great time! Good food, music and drinks. A very nice afternoon, well attended and well organized in my opinion.

Edited by kilt

They manage to do a similar event every sat and sun (for years and years) with no designated parking that I am aware of......and still it gets the hoardes going.

So how come its a problem in Nimmen,a place with dozens of sois to dump a car

• Like 1

OP you obviously didnt go to the event the car park was only 500M from the event, the songtaew took less than 2 minutes to get to the walkway to the event behind the big home superstore. It was a bit longer on the way back as it has to go around the block and through a moo baan due to it being hosted on highway 11.

But apart from the carparking, I thought the event was a bit disappointing, too many high end stalls and not enough private sellers. Lots of good foor and craft als though.