POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

Just now, canuckamuck said:

just wondering how you are counting the likes. Is it heart shapes only? because in my my thinking laughs and trophies are likes too.

according to the powers than be, it is only the actual "likes" ...... heart shapes only .......

Just now, scottiejohn said:

I will have to decline your kind offer to replace you.  Although I meet nearly all the criteria you have specified there is no way as a POTY contender that I meet the no corruption one.

you Sir, are a runner, so you cannot apply for the position.If you know a member who meets the requirements, there's a finders fee in it ......

This election is looking very familiar 

A thread where only the elite can post comment

Almost exclusively the elite posters liking each others output

Poll organiser informing the public how popular the elite posters are based on the self likes ????

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 473geo said:

This election is looking very familiar 

A thread where only the elite can post comment

Almost exclusively the elite posters liking each others output

Poll organiser informing the public how popular the elite posters are based on the self likes ????

That's one way of looking at it ........ enjoy your day Sir!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Oh to be the poll organiser!!! He gets paid, has health insurance, kids education taken care of, maid, driver, gardener and has 6 weeks holiday a year.

I am merely the commentator who is unpaid and overworked .......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

So the key is say something people like, but not to funny and not too meaningful

well, for instance,  someone who clicked a laugh to your post does so for every post i make.

I am very sure he does not mean it as a "like"

I can not post here what it means.  Maybe you can figure it out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Oh to be the poll organiser!!! He gets paid, has health insurance, kids education taken care of, maid, driver, gardener and has 6 weeks holiday a year.

I am merely the commentator who is unpaid and overworked .......

Back in the day I used to run this poll entirely for my own amusement.

Of course back then there was a choice between lions, tigers and nasty crocodiles oh and even an elephant.

Now all the posters do is pick their favourite goldfish to take home.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rumak said:

OK.   enough of the small talk.  just back from a late morning bike ride .  great this time of year in the North as its sunny,  not too hot,  and the burning has not reached a critical level.  As I cruise along on an almost deserted country road thoughts criss cross my mind like cycles fighting for position at a red light.   Enough with the poetry.  Let's talk about the erection:

I now can relate to how BG's feel when with the much older and in most cases much heavier farang "hansum man".   The action has barely begun but it seems like years already.  yes, i'm talking the poty .  Sorry if i am late to the fray and have missed most of this mornings boasting.

So, let the roasting begin.   All in "good humour" of course, geronimo .  wink wink.

I did a little research on a few of the front runners ( being that they post the most and have some sort of deal going with likes for likes or bikes for trikes  or something like that.  

Yinn is actually a Russian on overstay who stays in her room all day (practicing englit..wink wink)

and some say can be seen dancing at night on the 2nd floor of a well known street.  I would not know about that.  Anyway, her rapid change from hate farang sexpat to posting well endowed females as click bait shows just how nimble a russian can be.  hmmmm

VF is not posting as much, because frankly " there is not enough time in my wonderful life to do all the wonderful things I and my wonderful wife am involved in" .  I rather suspect that the banter for votes requires a degree of humor that he just doesn't have.  I have offered to help him in this department but was shocked to get a firm rebuke and have been trolled with laugh emojis from him ever since.  ( see above post to know why laughs are not always likes ).

I pointed out that in 40 years he has only received a very small amount of laughs.  He did not think that was funny.   But, hey,  i did get another laugh emoji.

So, last and now least on my respect meter.  NCC.   Jeez, talk about someone stepping up from his alter ego.  Who was to know ?? ( proper youtube video inserted here) .  I know NC, all in good humor .  wink wink.   There is a concept called overkill  ( proper video inserted here).

I poke fun with the full knowledge you will reply with many funny put downs ( insert videos here .   and here.  )   Please be kind.  I am a sensitive guy  .(insert video)

OK, time for lunch.  Even monsters like Rumak have to eat.  My apologies to Jingthing for not mentioning him, but whenever I do I get some warning from a moderator.   hmmmm

I once posted about being claustrophobic and he reported me.  Claimed that I was racist and did not like Germans.  And, Scottie .... be patient.  Your time will come

Geronimo.....   keep up the good work

I do believe I've found my successor ..... Should you accept the position, you'll be given a huge bunch of keys ..... and the right to .......

Edited by geronimo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

I do believe I've found my successor ..... Should you accept the position, you'll be given a huge bunch of keys ..... and the right to .......

Endorsed !! and NCC can stop using his image then too !

On 11/29/2019 at 3:32 AM, 473geo said:

Richard Smith looks well in front

Baghdad Bob on this POTY thing

"There are no other winners than Poohy who admittedly is not trying too hard….. Never!"

"My feelings, as usual, we will slaughter them all."

"Our initial assessment is that they will all lose

"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"

"We will welcome them with bullets  and shoes."

"They're not even [within] 100 miles of winning. They are not in any place. They hold no place here This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

download (3).jpg

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

To add a little without giving too much away, you do get to go down into the TVHQ Main Centre if you are the commentator, who knows, you might even brush shoulders with Rimmer, and never know it!

Your smart card will let you into the mod's lounge, easy to find, follow the smell of alcohol, where you get to see all your heroes in the flesh.

Please consider the offer, as POTY commentator opens many doors ......

2 minutes ago, poohy said:

Baghdad Bob on this POTY thing

"There are no other winners than Poohy who admittedly is not trying too hard….. Never!"

"My feelings, as usual, we will slaughter them all."

"Our initial assessment is that they will all lose

"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"

"We will welcome them with bullets  and shoes."

"They're not even [within] 100 miles of winning. They are not in any place. They hold no place here This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

download (3).jpg

A bold statement indeed ......

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

To the outside.  They are then closed and locked firmly behind you.

you got it !   I have already been offered my own thread for posting .  Open only to me , and yes,

locked firmly behind me.   Can't fool us, scottie 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

Your smart card will let you into the mod's lounge, easy to find, follow the smell of alcohol, where you get to see all your heroes in the flesh.

They have flesh? Wonders never cease.

image.png.d8a690f2d3ca2e54967b4d5e5ad5f413.png