POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

Latest gossip ......

the word is that Rumak has teamed up with "don't vote for me" Sipi. A potentially dynamic combination, and one the Scottiejohn would do well to watch. 

Assurancetourix is ramping up his post count a little and the likes are adding up ........

Baboon is nowhere to be seen and there many of his disciples protesting out Lopburi police station, claiming their leader has a done a runner with campaign funds .......

Owl is not bothered to get involved just yet, he's see it all before  .......

NCC1701A is racking his brains trying to figure out how to maintain his popularity, and he may hire an intellectual to spin some content ........

Andrew Dwyer is wondering what happens when the race begins ...... all I can say is make sure that breastplate is well secured ......

VF has woke to find himself in a paradise of green fields and rolling meadows and is looking forward to another day of sheer bliss ........

IsaanBiker is having ignition problems and now regrets not taking that 24-hour recovery policy .......

Research analysts are pointing to Worgordie as being the outsider bet of this year's contest, so expect to see a few surges, hopefully not premature ........

Geronimo is disappointed with his poetry likes, but I wouldn't write this wily old fellow off anytime yet. Word is he's got a few tricks up his sleeve ....... expect to see him in the frame .........

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Is this the depths that POTY has reached? Posting images of big breasts? Still, I guess it's an accurate gauging of members' interests.

Well I won POTY with big boobs being my life's main interest...????..............????

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Is this the depths that POTY has reached? Posting images of big breasts? Still, I guess it's an accurate gauging of members' interests.

it is what  interests our Members !   

8 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Hi Scottie,

Celtic, Rangers, Hibs, or Hearts? Or who?

I don't believe there are any Buddhist teams in the Scottish Football leagues.

PS; A Note for not Brits;  Asking which football team you support or which school you went to is a method used in Scotland and Northern Ireland to find out whether you are a member of the Protestant or Roman Catholic religions.

21 minutes ago, geronimo said:

If Yinn wins, it will be the first time a 5-dotter has claimed the tiara ...... 

Oh all knowing Chieftain of a non pudding race can you tell us what a five pointer signifies and the criteria for increasing/decreasing the count.  
If you don’t know the answer off the top of your head could you slide down your pole and ask the boffins downstairs please.

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Oh all knowing Chieftain of a non pudding race can you tell us what a five pointer signifies and the criteria for increasing/decreasing the count.  
If you don’t know the answer off the top of your head could you slide down your pole and ask the boffins downstairs please.

the dots we all have under our names. You have 6, I have 7 and many members have the max which is 8. Yinn is a 5-dotter, and we have never had a POTY winner with 5 dots ....

Dots are acquired by post count ..... not sure of the exact numbers but you have to post 2,714 more times to get your next dot .......... The seventh is the hardest of them all ...... keep going and you'll get there in the end .......

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

I thought it was a Platinum Zimmer frame and a packet of digestive biscuits they received!

It goes to some people's heads, there are 8-dotters who won't talk to anyone with less than 6 ......

3 hours ago, rumak said:

sipi,  you don't understand.   i have been busting my chopsticks to get as many likes on your posts as i can.  Kinda like ............... pushing to get up front at the Pattaya lunch buffet. (can not mention name, very sensitive member)

so when the real voting begins you might be shocked to see you are on the ballot.   don't list me as your campaign manager as it might lose you many votes   Lol  

The wife reminded my if I didn't finish tiling the garage today she will bash me up. And when I asked her if she would stop bashing me up every few hours and bring me a drink she said no. 

So I better get back to tiling. 

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

I don't believe there are any Buddhist teams in the Scottish Football leagues.

PS; A Note for not Brits;  Asking which football team you support or which school you went to is a method used in Scotland and Northern Ireland to find out whether you are a member of the Protestant or Roman Catholic religions.

Not my intention Scottie. But I can see how you might have thought that.

I am Wesleyan Methodist, by upbringing, and used to support Berwick Rangers (or Berwick Rangers Nil, as they were usually referred to).

1 hour ago, sipi said:

The wife reminded my if I didn't finish tiling the garage today she will bash me up. And when I asked her if she would stop bashing me up every few hours and bring me a drink she said no. 

So I better get back to tiling. 

and i have to get back to the candidates only thread to finish putting likes on your posts.

keep posting .   a like for sipi is a vote for  freedom !  

yinn ..... i was going to report this post because your uncle farang forgot to give a "like" to it.

I am feeling nice today.   I will go back and give you one for him   ????

Posted Saturday at 08:46 AM

5 hours ago, geronimo said:

I can post more if members want .
My interest is more on small breasts;
but each one his tastes ....
In any case the silicone breasts are not at all what I like.:tongue:

4 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If my parents had been less shy I would be in 1967 in this school :

Coláiste Dhroichead Nua ( Newbridge College ,  in Newbridge, County Kildare, Ireland, ) .

The thing was not done ...

2 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

If my parents had been less shy I would be in 1967 in this school :

Coláiste Dhroichead Nua ( Newbridge College ,  in Newbridge, County Kildare, Ireland, ) .

The thing was not done ...

Who knows? If you had enrolled, you might never have known about POTY .....

3 hours ago, rumak said:

and i have to get back to the candidates only thread to finish putting likes on your posts.

keep posting .   a like for sipi is a vote for  freedom !  

And as my campaign manager please never forget our mission statement. 

Do Not vote for SiPi. 

A vote wasted on SiPi is a vote that could have been wasted on VF or worgorgie or nct11268566655666665415 or that Scottish chap. 

If I get just one vote I have to buy my wife a takeaway meal of khao  neow,  bing  gai and som tum. And that is 55 baht I can spend tiling the garage. 

Archived