'Poison' of anti-Semitism has taken root in UK's Labour - Chief Rabbi

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s see your evidence that I made that claim.

You said earlier in this thread "But don’t kid yourself, Israel and the pro-Israel lobby within the UK would rather the UK does not have a PM with a record of campaigning for Palestinian rights."

What were you implying that the "Israel and the pro-israel lobby within the UK" were doing? Presumably campaigning against Corbyn, since (according to you) "Israel would rather the UK does not have a PM with a record of campaigning for Palestinian rights."

You are clever enough not to make direct accusations, but it is clear what you are implying.

Edited by nkg
Brexit
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I agree.

But don’t kid yourself, Israel and the pro-Israel lobby within the UK would rather the UK does not have a PM with a record of campaigning for Palestinian rights.

But you DID say it! There it is on page 1 of this thread.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, nkg said:

But you DID say it! There it is on page 1 of this thread.

My statement was:

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I agree.

But don’t kid yourself, Israel and the pro-Israel lobby within the UK would rather the UK does not have a PM with a record of campaigning for Palestinian rights.

By all means dispute the statement but please do not attribute to me any statement that I have not made.

This is about Corbyn's support for the Palestinian cause and BDS....nothing more. He sees, as I do, an apartheid regime, treating no-Jewish people in a racist manner while stealing their land. It is high time Israel was brought to heel like South Africa was by boycotts, divestment and sanction plus exclusions from international events. If Hamas saw real action from the West, instead of platitudes and favoritism, then there would be no reason or justification for terrorism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I saw a couple of times accusations that Labor politicians are anti-Semites. 

But for whatever reason I never saw what these politicians are supposed to have done?

Is it so bad that it can't be repeated?

Or is it so harmless that nobody else noticed?

Where are a couple of samples what they have done? I would really like to make up my mind according to facts.

Whatever it is it is significant enough to warrant an expedited plan to expel guilty members and prompt an education program from within the party leadership. 

• Like 1

I gave specific clear and detailed examples of racism quoting people on this thread. 

Specifically the idea that the media is controlled by Jews and puts out Zionist propaganda that deceives the country, that Jews deceive the country by pretending they are upset about anti-semitism when they are just trying to protect Israel, that Jews have dual loyalty pretending to me interested in fighting racism while secretly attacking those who criticize Israel and promoting the caricature of the Jew as the evil sinister secretive powerful corrupt group that works behind the scenes against the country. 

I could not be more specific about the vile racist caricatures expressed by some of the Corbyn supporters on this thread. 

They insinuate Jews are not honest or decent people but work as a group for deceitful and evil purpose. 

Edited by toast1
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

In other words anyone with a basic level of intelligence understand how to read comments and I do not have time to cut and paste the nonsense of Jew obsessed conspiracy theorists. 

Yet strangely you are incapable off doing this. 

Edited by toast1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2