POTY Candidates Only Post Here

geronimo

WILLARD: "Could we, uh, talk to NCC1701A?"

PHOTOJOURNALIST: "Hey, man, you don't talk to NCC1701A. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll, uh, well, you'll say hello to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you, and he won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say do you know that if is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you -- I mean I'm no, I can't -- I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's, he's a great man. I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas -- I mean --"

Captain Willard went through hell to learn the truth. You don't have to. Vote NCC1701A for POTY.

I love the smell of LIKES in the morning. Smells like victory!

vlcsnap-2019-12-07-14h27m44s063.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Posting comments on Thai Visa forum does not have to be like Alex Delarge's first day in prison.

NCC1701A leads by example. Treating everyone with respect.    

NCC1701A for a kinder, gentler forum.

vlcsnap-2019-12-07-14h10m52s590 (2).png

Rubber glove time ....

• Like 1

"Those two guys behind me are running for POTY. But I am going home for free with the clear winner. NCC1701A."

Paid for by GoGo girls for good looking customers local 69 and the committee to elect NCC1701A.

EKiF0t1XYAAomjJ (2).jpg

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

"Those two guys behind me are running for POTY. But I am going home for free with the clear winner. NCC1701A."

Paid for by GoGo girls for good looking customers local 69 and the committee to elect NCC1701A.

EKiF0t1XYAAomjJ (2).jpg

He's got some nice tatts there ......

• Like 2

Just now, NCC1701A said:

"My daughter and her daughter say he is good man. Take good care." 

"Don't worry. There is still time to vote." 

They are coming down out of the mountain jungles to vote for NCC1701A. You should too. NCC1701A for POTY.

Korat.jpg.4468b25fda6e99ac05363f1767acd158.jpg

Well, your campaigning is certainly gathering pace .......... full marks for enthusiasm, reminds me of the time when Godsgifttowomen44 surged ahead by snapping up the ladies men vote, only to fall at the final hurdle. Let's see how enthused you are when the race begins and arrows fly .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Well, your campaigning is certainly gathering pace .......... full marks for enthusiasm, reminds me of the time when Godsgifttowomen44 surged ahead by snapping up the ladies men vote, only to fall at the final hurdle. Let's see how enthused you are when the race begins and arrows fly .......

vlcsnap-2019-04-05-12h40m30s515.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, transam said:

Where is Yinn today, hmmmm, what's the time in Scunthorpe...? .......????

she (he) must be at the football game.   "lookin for a fight are ya,  mate ? "

• Haha 2