Non O Multi Entry 90 Day Reporting

Hey Everyone,

My 90 day reporting for my Non "O" Multi Entry VISA based on marriage is coming up at the end of this month. I've never done a 90 day reporting at an immigration office and did border hops to Tha Kek, Laos. Can someone let me know how far in advance can I report to the immigration office before my expire date and whats the procedure on doing a 90 day reporting? Do I just fill out a form and turn in the form and passport or is there any other paperwork I need to submit? Also, is their any fees I need to pay?

Thanks in advance.

• Confused 2

You do not need to do a 90 day report if you are on a multiple entry non-o visa since you cannot stay in the country for more than 90 days.

Only if you have a extension of stay issued by immigration that allows you to stay longer than 90 days requires a 90 day report be done.

1 hour ago, UKresonant said:

Are you not leaving just before visa expiry, to get another 90 day stay? How could you do a 90 day report, unless you are getting a 60 day for visiting your wife???

If they apply for a 60 day extension of stay it counts as a 90 day (address) report.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joninisaan said:

Can someone let me know how far in advance can I report to the immigration office before my expire date and whats the procedure on doing a 90 day reporting? Do I just fill out a form and turn in the form and passport or is there any other paperwork I need to submit? Also, is their any fees I need to pay?

If you have extended your stay for 1 year at immigration you can report within 15 days of the 90. Day 76 is the first day you can report. 

What’s required depends on the office you report to. At some you just hand over your passport, others require you to complete form TM.47. No fees.

You can also report online between day 76 and 83. 
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Edited by elviajero
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not need to do a 90 day report if you are on a multiple entry non-o visa since you cannot stay in the country for more than 90 days.

Only if you have a extension of stay issued by immigration that allows you to stay longer than 90 days requires a 90 day report be done.

Thanks for your response Ubonjoe. So, before or on the date of my entry stamp into Thailand, I have to do a border hop like I've been always doing before?

17 hours ago, UKresonant said:

Are you not leaving just before visa expiry, to get another 90 day stay? How could you do a 90 day report, unless you are getting a 60 day for visiting your wife???

Sorry, I made a mistake. I got got a multi entry "O" VISA from Savannakhet this past October and not an extension.

8 minutes ago, joninisaan said:

Thanks for your response Ubonjoe. So, before or on the date of my entry stamp into Thailand, I have to do a border hop like I've been always doing before?

You have to leave the country and re-enter for a new 90 day entry.

If married to or the parent of a Thai you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit them instead of having to leave the country.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:53 AM, ubonjoe said:

You have to leave the country and re-enter for a new 90 day entry.

If married to or the parent of a Thai you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit them instead of having to leave the country.

Thanks for the response Ubonjoe. I got having a Non O multi entry mixed up with 60 day extensions.