TM30 online Registration working well

I have stopped all overnight travel in Thailand because of TM30 reporting. Its like we are criminals out on bail and the government wants to know where we are 24/7.  So what you can report online and only takes 5 to 10 minutes. We also have to report every 90 days. Yes, I am planning to leave and my 2 condos are up for sale. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, RBOP said:

I have stopped all overnight travel in Thailand because of TM30 reporting. Its like we are criminals out on bail and the government wants to know where we are 24/7.  So what you can report online and only takes 5 to 10 minutes. We also have to report every 90 days. Yes, I am planning to leave and my 2 condos are up for sale. 

why?  TM30 for inside Thailand travel is not required by Jomtein Immigration.  They are not even interested if you return from a short out of Thailand trip and are going back to the same address.  

Edited by Pilotman

10 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

why?  TM30 for inside Thailand travel is not required by Jomtein Immigration.  They are not even interested if you return from a short out of Thailand trip and are going back to the same address.  

Chaengwattana requires for all travel inside and outside.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Chaengwattana requires for all travel inside and outside.

sounds like the Jomtien area is a good place to be located. They seem to be far more flexible, accommodating, realistic and consistent than other offices, thank goodness. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

sounds like the Jomtien area is a good place to be located. They seem to be far more flexible, accommodating, realistic and consistent than other offices, thank goodness. 

Perhaps I should move to Rayong. Life sounds much easier there for an expat. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Perhaps I should move to Rayong. Life sounds much easier there for an expat. 

Ah, but that is Rayong Immigration, and they are a different animal.  I have two properties and my 'main residence' is within the Jomtein District Office Authority. 

1 hour ago, RBOP said:

Yes, the 90-day reporting and the TM30 filings are a nuisance.  Especially if it means a trip to your local IO to do either of those.

But I hope you are well aware that you can do both on-line and then it takes less than 5 minutes to comply.

And if you do that it means that you only need to visit your local IO once a year (for your extension of stay).

Of course if you resent the idea of having to comply with these 'tracking' requirements, then there is only one option and that is to leave Thailand.  But I am not sure that the grass will be greener in the country you would be relocating to.

1 hour ago, Boonsiri said:

Hello, how did you know your precedure had been completely over. Have you got an online receipt ?

After the Submit button a message appears at the top of the page saying an email will be sent to me confirming the email address. This came almost immediately which contained a link to click and confirm the email address.

This was followed by a second email stating that the Registration was successful and including a Username and Password with a note to log on and change the password.

I logged on, changed the password,  to which an onscreen message appeared saying changes received.

I was using the Opera Browser on old Windows XP.

Also all files attached cannot be larger than 1mb, so a couple of my photos had to be resized  

Will tackle the 90 reporting next and get that running online too.

18 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

After the Submit button a message appears at the top of the page saying an email will be sent to me confirming the email address. This came almost immediately which contained a link to click and confirm the email address.

This was followed by a second email stating that the Registration was successful and including a Username and Password with a note to log on and change the password.

I logged on, changed the password,  to which an onscreen message appeared saying changes received.

I was using the Opera Browser on old Windows XP.

Also all files attached cannot be larger than 1mb, so a couple of my photos had to be resized  

Will tackle the 90 reporting next and get that running online too.

So does it mean that you've got an official receipt from the Thai immigration by your confirming E-mail. For me, I did it by Samsung phone, however I failed to receive any receipt regardless of the

screen saying my report was completed.

4 hours ago, RBOP said:

5 minutes of online reporting stops you from traveling and drives you out of the country. 

See ya

22 minutes ago, Boonsiri said:

So does it mean that you've got an official receipt from the Thai immigration by your confirming E-mail. For me, I did it by Samsung phone, however I failed to receive any receipt regardless of the

Please note this was just registering for online TM30 reporting.

I was not doing a TM30 report.....that will come next week after I return from Singapore.

Hence, only receipt so far are 2 emails confirming successful Registration and Username/Password.

We'll see how the actual submission of the TM30 report works out.

24 minutes ago, Boonsiri said:

The 2 confirmation e-mails are part of the registering-process, the 1st to ensure that the e-mail address you gave is correct, the 2nd to provide you with the username:password to log-in.

Once you have gone through the full registration-process you can then file your actual TM30s.  And after having done so you can query the database for your entry and make a screenshot as evidence that you filed the TM30.

Note: I will send you PM a step-by-step instruction to register and file TM30s using the IO TM30 website (not the phone-app).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pinot said:

There is no online receipt. After you input your info, if done correctly your info will show on the Data Table below where you filled in the info. If it shows up there you've correctly done it

I go here to file it using my landlord's log in: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Ok , thanks for that. Will give it a shot on next Sunday.

I've seen some comments on TV about submitting it online then being challenged at the IO until they can show they've submitted it. Might take a screenshot of the completed online form for proof, if needed,  at my next extension in January.

8 minutes ago, Pinot said:

There is no online receipt. After you input your info, if done correctly your info will show on the Data Table below where you filled in the info. If it shows up there you've correctly done it

I go here to file it using my landlord's log in: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

You can make a screen-shot of the TM30 file after you uploaded it..

Attached below an excerpt from the step-by-step instruction I compiled to register and file your TM30s using the IO TM30 website.

After clicking SAVE at the top right corner, the data will be submitted straight into the IO TM30 database.  And you will be left with a blank screen.

To check whether your application has really been filed, simply open the website again, and on the left-hand page click on the 2nd directory and select Search TM30.

Enter your username (when it does not appear automatically) and then fill in the search-period for your TM30.  The dates need to be max 7 days apart and be in thai date-notation.

Your uploaded TM30 will appear and you can take a screenshot.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to receive a copy.

7 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

You can make a screen-shot of the TM30 file after you uploaded it..

Attached below an excerpt from the step-by-step instruction I compiled to register and file your TM30s using the IO TM30 website.

After clicking SAVE at the top right corner, the data will be submitted straight into the IO TM30 database.  And you will be left with a blank screen.

To check whether your application has really been filed, simply open the website again, and on the left-hand page click on the 2nd directory and select Search TM30.

Enter your username (when it does not appear automatically) and then fill in the search-period for your TM30.  The dates need to be max 7 days apart and be in thai date-notation.

Your uploaded TM30 will appear and you can take a screenshot.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to receive a copy.

Ok. Got it. Thai date I guess you mean 2562, not 2019 etc.

You would think.the least they could do is email a receipt as this is vital to show at next extension.

Edited by orchidfan
additional comments

1 minute ago, orchidfan said:

Ok. Got it. Thai date I guess you mean 2562, not 2019 etc.

Yes, indeed thai date notation so instead of 2019 you need to put 2562.

Will send you the full step-by-step instruction PM as it contains several tips/caveats when filing your actual TM30.

2 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Yes, indeed thai date notation so instead of 2019 you need to put 2562.

Will send you the full step-by-step instruction PM as it contains several tips/caveats when filing your actual TM30.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

12 minutes ago, Delight said:

Question to the OP

Why the need to register in the first place?

Have you specific circumstances?

Some IOs require it for specific services that need your address (e.g. extension of stay / residence certificate).

My local IO (SiSaKet) is notoriously easy in these matters, but still I was asked for my TM30 when doing my very first 90-day report in person there.