The Cure For Teenage Climate Change Activism

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

A cure would be when the adults who are in charge would take all this a little more serious.

I will likely die before it gets bad.

But it is not too difficult to understand teenagers who want to live for another 60 years or more on planet earth. 

Teenagers have been living with it for thousands of years , its just nature.

I am surprised about how many People buy into this UN Money Scam BS.

It is not about anything other than getting more money through a "Carbon Credit system",

and Controlling everything in your Life.

How many times now they have cried "The End", over the last 100 Years.

Read UN Agenda 2030.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

But it is not too difficult to understand teenagers who want to live for another 60 years or more on planet earth. 

More chance of dying of organic disease, being run over, burned to death in a fire, being a victim of terrorism or criminality, to name but a few. 

The world coming to an end is the least of their worries.

Think about it!

5 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

More chance of dying of organic disease, being run over, burned to death in a fire, being a victim of terrorism or criminality, to name but a few. 

Excessive population growth. Destruction of natural resources.

Massive poverty/hunger migration.

Wars over fresh water and food.

Much to worry about.

And if the gulf stream (~1.5 Petawatt) weakens a tiny bit, Europe will become an icy desert like northern Canada (on the same latitude).

1.5 Petawatt = 1.5 million Gigawatt equiv. to 1.5 million big power plants.

4 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Excessive population growth. Destruction of natural resources.

Massive poverty/hunger migration.

Wars over fresh water and food.

Much to worry about.

And if the gulf stream (~1.5 Petawatt) weakens a tiny bit, Europe will become an icy desert like northern Canada (on the same latitude).

1.5 Petawatt = 1.5 million Gigawatt equiv. to 1.5 million big power plants.

Nothing new, remember the last Poll Shift ?

And everything you mention,

has nothing to do with the "Climate Change Agenda" by humans.

1 hour ago, WhatupThailand said:

It is not about anything other than getting more money through a "Carbon Credit system",

Read UN Agenda 2030.

Careful stating the truth here on this forum, you'll be called a conspiracy theorist. 

Nice to know that someone else here is awake, aware and refuses to be blindfolded and then led to slaughter (like a good little sheep).

1 minute ago, MeePeeMai said:

Nice to know that someone else here is awake, aware and refuses to be blindfolded and then led to slaughter (like a good little sheep).

Sure is.  Sheeple trained to follow their masters edicts to their eventual demise.  

I said it before, a bomb goes off and everyone follows the herd only to be met with a second device strategically devised to kill the ensuing mass of sheeple.  

Stop and think for yourself - even for a second - and give yourself a chance.  Just like life, really.  

1 hour ago, WhatupThailand said:

Read UN Agenda 2030.

Excellent video BTW, I (for one) watched it in it's entirety and will pass it along to all of my Bernie Sanders supporting, communist, hard core left wing liberal, climate change activist friends (yes, I have a few of them in Hawaii which I have known for decades and are mostly old surfing buddies). 

I'm sure they will get a kick out of it (even if they won't watch it).

15 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

Sure is.  Sheeple trained to follow their masters edicts to their eventual demise.  

I said it before, a bomb goes off and everyone follows the herd only to be met with a second device strategically devised to kill the ensuing mass of sheeple.  

Stop and think for yourself - even for a second - and give yourself a chance.  Just like life, really.  

A wise man makes his own road to travel on and follows no one.  The rest have a Shepherd, or sheep herder and actually feel sorry for and pity those of us who don't.  Isn't it ironic.  I'm sure with an avatar like that you have many friends and supporters here in this swamp!  Watch out for the cotton mouths, they're pretty fierce around here!!

Well I reckon that if the majority of scientists and my personal experience are consistent, then I'm willing to go with this global warming.

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm  not sure of what's ahead, I slow down, and when I see f something that might be hazardous, I stop before I hit it.

You old fellows are OK, but I still have children who will have to deal with our <deleted>.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

A cure would be when the adults who are in charge would take all this a little more serious.

things have and are improving for each generation,

1] crops are up due to increased co2 level in atmosphere,

2] malnutrition is declining

3] extreme poverty is declining

4] literacy going up, illiteracy going down

5] life expectancy on increase

6] death rates from natural disasters on decline

far as i can tell, the biggest challenge for kids is to find something

to complain about, but im sure they figure something out,

creativity is going to be key here

corn yield increase.jpg

malnutrition decrease.jpg

extreme poverty levels.jpg

literacy rate.jpg

life expectancy.jpg

natural disaster death rate.jpg

On 12/8/2019 at 4:37 AM, StreetCowboy said:

Well I reckon that if the majority of scientists and my personal experience are consistent, then I'm willing to go with this global warming.

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm  not sure of what's ahead, I slow down, and when I see f something that might be hazardous, I stop before I hit it.

You old fellows are OK, but I still have children who will have to deal with our <deleted>.

I chose not to have children, so lucky for the ones that might have been.

Humans evolved at a time in planet earth's existence which allowed our sort to live. Nothing in the rule book which says humans have a right to continue to exist ( the dinosaurs might have thought that, if they had the ability to reason ).

In the short time we have been around, a mere few thousand years we have committed destruction of land sea and air, we have raped the earth, despoiled the oceans, exterminated untold other species, murdered each other on an industrial scale, have the ability to destroy everything with nuclear weapons, have elevated greed to something "good", and care only about ourselves ahead of everything that was good on planet earth. One only has to go to Had Rin to see how horrible humans are, how we have destroyed in the name greed. The most beautiful beach in Thailand ruined by concrete, and excess.

The question I'm asking myself in this debate is not how we prolong our existence on earth, but do we deserve to survive?

I am sorry for those that will suffer,  but suffering is the lot of most of the people on planet earth. We westerners have exploited the planet and people of poor countries to live the high life, at the expense of the environment, and millions of lives so we could have it all. Now the children may have to suffer the consequences. Perhaps they are right, though I doubt it, that humans caused the climate to change, but whatever, it is obviously beyond our ability to change it back, and to what, exactly?

Untold billions have lived miserable lives and died horribly in the past, but for some reason we think it shouldn't happen to us. Perhaps we think because we are westerners we are special and it shouldn't happen to us. Wake up call.

14 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

Sadly the very thing we use to communicate with each other is, as I write, starting to replace us with machines. Computers are great and allow us to do all sorts of things, like enable us in different countries to talk to each other on here. Unfortunately, they are now being used to replace us.

Once the greedies manage to replace most of us with machines because they can make more money without having to employ pesky people, what sort of future do the next generations have?

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sadly the very thing we use to communicate with each other is, as I write, starting to replace us with machines. Computers are great and allow us to do all sorts of things, like enable us in different countries to talk to each other on here. Unfortunately, they are now being used to replace us.

Once the greedies manage to replace most of us with machines because they can make more money without having to employ pesky people, what sort of future do the next generations have?

more spare time

On 12/6/2019 at 3:59 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Since when did `Adults be told by teenagers about serious matters.. and if you read the science and understood a bit more .. you would see why they are doing it all.. its about Governments needing more money and control of the people.

https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws (7)_5.jpg

57 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

1] crops are up due to increased co2 level in atmosphere,

2] malnutrition is declining

3] extreme poverty is declining

4] literacy going up, illiteracy going down

5] life expectancy on increase

6] death rates from natural disasters on decline

far as i can tell, the biggest challenge for kids is to find something

to complain about, but im sure they figure something out,

creativity is going to be key here

corn yield increase.jpg

malnutrition decrease.jpg

extreme poverty levels.jpg

literacy rate.jpg

life expectancy.jpg

natural disaster death rate.jpg

Funny how people wont accept `Facts .. like you have shown here .. but believe a silly 16 yr old .. who is told by people who are making a fortune out of GW..

thrash the kid soundly,  ground her for 6 months and send her to bed without any dinner, 7 days running.  that will cure her of her irritating actions. And ban all ice cream, cakes and sweets. Oh and trash her computer and smart phone. Worked on my kids. 

59 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

thrash the kid soundly,  ground her for 6 months and send her to bed without any dinner, 7 days running.  that will cure her of her irritating actions. And ban all ice cream, cakes and sweets. Oh and trash her computer and smart phone. Worked on my kids. 

the problem isnt the children, they absorb information and disinformation

indiscriminately, the issue is the propaganda machine.

i can only hope states stop sponsoring this gibberish

3 hours ago, Pilotman said:

That sounds like the life most of the kids in poor countries live, and it doesn't stop after 7 days.

If I had kids now, they'd hate me as I would not buy them a mobile phone, and I'd always be down at the school abusing their teacher for putting rubbish in their minds.

I did live with a woman and her two children for a few years. I only allowed them 2 hours tv a day. Put a time switch on the tv cable. If I did that now, I'd probably be arrested for child abuse.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

yes, but who is going to pay us enough to enjoy it?

the state pays me disability pension, my back was broken and i couldnt carry on,

i didnt even make it to 30. i, like nearly everyone else on the planet

certainly havnt created such a surplus that it will cover my expenses until im 85.

it wouldnt make any difference whatsoever what the allowance is called

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I chose not to have children, so lucky for the ones that might have been.

Humans evolved at a time in planet earth's existence which allowed our sort to live. Nothing in the rule book which says humans have a right to continue to exist ( the dinosaurs might have thought that, if they had the ability to reason ).

In the short time we have been around, a mere few thousand years we have committed destruction of land sea and air, we have raped the earth, despoiled the oceans, exterminated untold other species, murdered each other on an industrial scale, have the ability to destroy everything with nuclear weapons, have elevated greed to something "good", and care only about ourselves ahead of everything that was good on planet earth. One only has to go to Had Rin to see how horrible humans are, how we have destroyed in the name greed. The most beautiful beach in Thailand ruined by concrete, and excess.

The question I'm asking myself in this debate is not how we prolong our existence on earth, but do we deserve to survive?

I am sorry for those that will suffer,  but suffering is the lot of most of the people on planet earth. We westerners have exploited the planet and people of poor countries to live the high life, at the expense of the environment, and millions of lives so we could have it all. Now the children may have to suffer the consequences. Perhaps they are right, though I doubt it, that humans caused the climate to change, but whatever, it is obviously beyond our ability to change it back, and to what, exactly?

Untold billions have lived miserable lives and died horribly in the past, but for some reason we think it shouldn't happen to us. Perhaps we think because we are westerners we are special and it shouldn't happen to us. Wake up call.

What you mean "WE" pale face

Archived