Knife-edge? UK's Johnson ahead but polls suggest majority might be tough

rooster59

3 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Covered insofar as he blamed others and promised to do better. 

He wasn't so polished here, but he didn't have his fanboy Ferrari 'interviewing' him.

Who is Joe Pike? Have you watched the video, Boris gave a lengthy interview and certainly did look at the phone RR, who is kidding who here, there is so much disinformation going on here who do you believe? Anyone would be excused for thinking there was a Gereral Election imminant.

We all know you hate the Tories, but do you seriously think that the Labour Party under J Corbyn is the answer, that is the other alternative?

Here is something else to ponder from allegedly a senior staff nurse at Leeds General Hospital.

Screenshot_2019-12-10-07-10-24-962.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

So all major newspapers running with it; deemed important enough for the Health Secretary to personally attend and apologise to the family - but if they had only read this unattributed post of yours, all could have been avoided? I think I know who to believe, and it isn't whomever wrote that.

I was responding to your Joe Pike tweet, he lied, he said he tried to show Boris the image of the boy, when in fact Boris looked at that image in length.

You are a better man than me if you "know who to believe"

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

So all major newspapers running with it; deemed important enough for the Health Secretary to personally attend and apologise to the family - but if they had only read this unattributed post of yours, all could have been avoided? I think I know who to believe, and it isn't whomever wrote that.

So all major newspapers running with it makes it bone fide does it, didn't all major newspapers run with the WMD in Iraq story. The media is rotten to the core, selling newspapers s all they're bothered about and Boris is their public enemy number 1 with the election looming.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Tell that to the commuters who regularly can’t get a seat on a train, and the families of people on NHS wait lists.

Very happy to tell them all:

The kid on the floor is as fake as Jeremy Corbyn’s train fake. 

Don’t believe Labour Leftie Lies.   

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

The hospital governor apologised, the health minister apologised, the attempts to smear the mother were shown to be utter garbage and acknowledgd as such, but you still toe the line. The Tories thank you for your service, but they reserve the right to continue to screw you, your children, your grandchildren as long as you all continue to fall for their lies

If you want to quote the worst NHS run hospitals you dont have to look further than Wales ,the NHS there under Labour is a nightmare.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

A very minor subset. I know only of one....evadgib.

Don’t mistake the ripped content Evadgib resorts to as having any indication to what he himself thinks.

Rather than present his own opinions he trawls the fetid corners of the internet for rabid content to rip and re post here on TVF.

I suspect he struggles with expressing himself, either that or he’s using TVF to drive up the ratings of the websites from where he rips the content he assails us with.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

Corbyn has not shown one ounce of leadership over Brexit for years and that's why Brits won't vote for him. He's like a banana in the wind, peel on the outside and soft and mushy inside flailing around, this way and that way. Johnson is an opportunist joker but I'd prefer him to stalling Jeremy.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Most Brits won't know him, English Democrat, the new National Front.

The ol' 'Far Right' paintbrush, again? How about enjoying the humour for what it was instead of that rather predictable worn out ol' chestnut?

• Confused 1