The Government Doesn't Want Us Here

If you were  a Thai official reading this forum and all the contributors who hate, despise,  mock, criticize endlessly Thai people and Thailand.. WOULD YOU WANT US HERE? Calling Thais brainless, stupid,  corrupt, violent, prostitutes, liars , cheats  unfair fighters and a myriad of cheap insults that could apply equally to any country because  in fact, the insults are just generalizations that  the 'falang' (as some people refer to themselves,) could equally apply to their own countries.  Even a report on cancer in Thailand is an excuse fot the TV 'falang' to turn on the taps of criticism  hate and mockery.  Perhaps people should be more circumspect about voicing anti Thai hate speech and condescending racist rhetoric. Assume your comments are being read with interest by senior officials and the comments shape their view of us. Or better still: people who are so unhappy here could leave so they wont have anything to complain about. Just a thought. God bless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, david555 said:

As for 800k- you have the money. No need to panic.

For now maybe….! as on a my country forum ,someone from Udon needed to show on top of that 800K he bring money in to Thailand or spending money besides the untouched 800K …. he thought they may be think he work …. and so it goes on …., question where they go stop …? (for a while  ...)

well he has to live here on something! so he is either living on wife/gf/bf money, sending money over or gosh horror working for it.

easy to prove and declare where money is coming from surely?? i have to do it every year on marriage visa, both my wife and i are asked how we earn an income and thats been the case from multiple offices now

54 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Calling Thais brainless, stupid,  corrupt, violent, prostitutes, liars , cheats  unfair fighters and a myriad of cheap insults that could apply equally to any country because  in fact, the insults are just generalizations that  the 'falang' (as some people refer to themselves,) could equally apply to their own countries. 

One can read this here, but I'd say rarely. What I read and write, sometime profusely, is just an expression of the frustration of  having to live in a dysfunctional country that the ruling class doesn't want to fix up. In a country where corruption, lawlessness, unfairness and xenophobia remain on a constant rise.

And yes if this failed ruling class becomes aware of our legitimate frustration, they may well address the issue by giving us incentives to leave.