Does Thailand Have Honest Straight Girls?

Do Straight Thai Girls Cheat?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do not mean to sound too negative, but I am wondering I there are any honest straight girls in Thailand? Perhaps it is not possible? Read on if you want to know my story.

(And, Thai girls; please feels free to jump in and reply.)

As most farangs tourists, I went a little crazy on my first two trips with all the bar-girls and freelance talent available in Thailand. However, I quickly found out it was not for me and got bored. I really was longing for a “real” relationship and not just easy sex.

I started to introduce myself to “nice” Thai girls far away from all the farang areas of Silom and Sukhumvit etc. It went very well, and I met several nice ladies on the streets and shopping malls, ladies with real office jobs or student programs. It was much easier to talk to these girls than the ladies back in the ol’ USA. These girls were not bar-girls, but educated - or at least girls with some sort of day job.

However, I was a little surprised when the first office girl I dated for lunch, agreed to go back to my hotel and we proceeded to engage in sex – on the first date - at 1 pm in the afternoon! I decided this was a little too fast for me – even though an interesting experience, so I continued my search. No money changed hands.

A few weeks later, I met a very young looking (21 years old) and pretty lady outside KFC - in Word Trade Center in BKK, and she told me she was a student and a model/actress. We took a liking to each other and she agreed to meet me again. We dated several times, and we kissed goodbye at the BKK airport. She did not want any sex. I thought this was the girl that I was looking for, since she did not jump in the sack too quickly and she was tall, drop-dead gorgeous and a real babe (“model material”).

We talked on the phone every day for hours from USA, and when I returned to Bangkok we spent the whole next month in bed. I fell in love, and I thought I had met my dream girl.

I returned back to American with sweet happy feelings and looked forward to return to Bangkok to see her again. Everything looked and felt great. She told me she would wait for me to return to Bangkok (about 3 months later) and she was serious about our love.

When I returned to BKK, we spent every minute of the first two days together. However, it felt something was not quite right and told her to tell me what she is hiding. After, many, many denials she finally admitted she had gone out with another American man while I was away in America, and that she had sex on two dates and then broke up with him! - I was floored.

I later found out that she also had three one-night stand, the previous year - before I met her. Is this normal for 21 year old straight Thai girl, or is this a little too "fast"?

I am 50 years old (see my real picture on the side), and this GF is 21 years old. Yes, she is extremely attractive and sexy, but not a sleaze or dressing like a bar-girl. I have noticed the number of guys that try to hit on her when I go for a quick errand to the bathroom when we go out on the town. She is very popular with men. It is not my imagination.

I do not mind competition from other guys, but I am wondering if it is possible to find a Thai girl that is faithful? Her my girlfriend was having sex with a stranger, - after one date, and telling me she loves me and is waiting for me. What is that? Do all morals just disappear in Bangkok!?

Note: I am not a newbie to Thailand, and I have seen many educated and serious girls all over Thailand. But, in my real life experience it seems as if the real girls are just as able to lie and cheat with other boyfriends, as bar-girls do. True or not?

I am really disappointed with my girlfriends fast sex, loose morals and lying. I have not been with any other girl, since I met my GF - now more than 6 month together. There are plenty of interested girls that want to know me in BKK, but I only have one room in my heart.

Can faithful pretty girls be found in Thailand, or they all simply blowing with the wind and go with the first attractive farang (with money) that comes along?!

Confused about straight Thai girls? I am...

What do I do with her now? She says she is real sorry for her fling, and she says knows it was a big mistake. She seems totally changed and is picking up her studies and is staying home every night.

1) Do I drop her like a hot potato and find a more faithful Thai girlfriend, or

2) do I simply call it quits and conclude that Thai girls can not keep their pants on, when they see a young, rich and handsome farang, or

3) do I stay with her to see if she can be faithfull - while I am out of town?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 50 years old (see my real picture on the side), and this GF is 21 years old
plenty of straight ,reliable ,thai girls who are capable of being faithful.

perhaps you are looking in the wrong age range for a 50 year old man.

and she told me she was a student and a model/actress

that should have told you everything you needed to know about your kentucky fried chick !

good luck with your search.

plenty of good girls in thailand..... even in the bars.....

Taxexile, I agree that my GF is a little on the young side. But, what is wrong with some integrity, whether young or old? I remember being direct abd honest with my GFs - when I was 21 year old.

My Thai GF really is a college student and an actress. I went with her several times, to check things out.

Why do you say a student/actress should tell me all I need to know?

Pat Pong, I agree that I had a great deal by being her BF, and that she had little or noting other than to wait for me, when I was out of town.

With all due respect, I do not believe this is enough of an excuse for having sex with a stranger. If I was in a situation I did not like - be it work or love, I would voice my disappointment and depart. Why did my GF hide her affair and continue to say sweet words on phone or email?

She is not a bar-girl, and I did not send her money. There is no benefit for her to keep me as BF, if she has another flame going on in BKK.

i still think that if you want a serious stable relationship then you should be looking for someone older... a good deal older. the flattery of having a 21 year old may feel good , but what have you two got in common , not a lot.

a 50 y.o. man with a 21 y.o. girl will probably only work in your dreams. the reality.... as has already been proved..... is different.

move on and move up. give up on the kentucky fried chicken and find yourself an old boiler !!! :o

if you are so attracted to 21 year olds then you are not ready for a serious relationship and you should enjoy yourself in the bars.

Taxexile, I do not like bar-girls. I like romance and real passion.

The sex that comes from true feelings is ten times better than sex with any bar-girl, that is only doing the sex for money.

I wish I could fall madly in love with a 50 year old woman (same age as me), but so far I have failed. I think I would need to sign up to become a munk before I have sex with 50 year old woman. (smile)

I have a lot in common with my 21 year old babe. She loves sex all morning, afternoon and nights - many times per day. We also takes breaks and go out for dancing, dinners, temples and tourist sites around BKK. She make me laugh and cry (with happiness) all day long. It is sublime.

I have not had a better GF yet.

"Age ain't nothing but a number."

It's obvious she didnt mind the age difference. So, why does anyone here have the right to criticize you. True, she is young. Maybe that was one of the reasons that she cheated. She was just being a young 21 yr old. Then if you want to keep and have her, you just have to think like a 21 yr old yourself and keep up with her. If it makes u happy to be with her, and u dont mind what happened in the past, then much props to u.

I've been through it, i thought he wouldn't cheat on me again, but he cheated for all 3 years we were together. It will never change.

Sandy, thanks for the good words about love and non-importance of age

Yes, I also think a cheater is always a cheater, but my GF has made some very serious moves to come clean. She is staying at home very night and says she is waiting for me to return to BKK, she proposed to marry me and is even talking about kids. She has picked up her study to finish college as quickly as possible, and she says she wants to be with me only.

Why did you stay with your boyfriend or not set a limit, after the first episode of cheating?

I have an American male friend that says my GF is just trying to get the hooks in for the ultimate kill - a divorce settlement with a large portion of my assets. This sounds a little too negative, but it scares me a little.

...I remember being direct abd honest with my GFs - when I was 21 year old...

That was when? The 1970's? Its 2004 now, times change. Its the same thing in the US and and elsewhere with teenage girls. Ever seen what goes on at colleges? Now what's it gonna be like in 2050. We're gonna have those little orgasm beepers around our necks and if jingle bells plays if we point it to someone we like on the street, the whole thing is over within 5 seconds.

And yes, what is stated above by someone else is good advice. You already have the cultural differences and the age difference on top of that. Not saying its right or wrong, you just need to have at least something in common for it to work out.

I have an American male friend that says my GF is just trying to get the hooks in for the ultimate kill - a divorce settlement with a large portion of my assets. This sounds a little too negative, but it scares me a little.

Why don't you wait a year or two then? No pressure in getting married so fast. If she loves you, she will wait.

Rainman, you are right. I was dating 21 year old girls in 1970s - just as I am still doing now. Times change, but not my interest in sweet girls. (smile)

In 1970s a girl would stay with one man only, and she would be labeled a "hore" if she let you do it on the first or second date. No guy would take her as a serious GF. She would be labeled too "loose" and could not be trusted.

If the girl cheated on her BF she would be expelled form the human race (laugh). I do not remember anyone cheating in my teenage days.

Are you saying modern straight Thai girls are simply loose and sexy, without considerations or respect for a boyfriend?

PS Yes, I plan to wait the marriage plans. My GF's father wants her to finish college before she has a boyfriend. Little does he know about the real life of his Thai daughter... (smile)

(ThaiLover1 Posted on Sun 2004-06-06, 14:12:08 )

Why did you stay with your boyfriend or not set a limit, after the first episode of cheating?

Well, I was young. He was my first love. I thought he would change for me because he says he loves me and what not. And back then, I was the type that didn't argue back or anything. I let him do whatever he wanted. Oh well, its different now. I always put my foot down at the beginning of the relationship now.

Its tough anywhere in the world finding a decent girl(friend). Take that from a currently 21 year old guy who's able to compare US/Canada, Europe and Asia. Sometimes, despite what goes on at Nana and other places here, i still think it is easier to find a decent and honest girl in Thailand than in other countries.

And the most basic thing not to forget, just like you had a fun time in bars and with girls, so do women with men.

Rainman, nice to hear the positive words about Thai girls.

But, would you complain if your 21 year of GF was going out with other guys - and having sex?

Please describe what you mean by decent girl.

Thailover1, I have sympathy for you as she has "cheated", like many people in the world. I agree with the other posters that there is a big age difference but sweet words between people are sacred and IMHO, kick her to the curb and find another.

How could you think about trusting her again?

I have a "nice girl" and she has many "nice" friends that are mainly virgins in thier late 20's, they are out there, look a little deeper and best regards.

Tornado, I would have run like mad, if my GF cheated on my while I was in Bangkok.

However, I left my GF in BKK for three months, and she told me she thought I would not return - and started to think that I was only going to BKK for sex.

However, I do not accept this as an excuse for cheating and saying the words "I love you" on the phone, while having sex with another man - but the situation is not totally cut and dry. I hope you understand.

Where do you meet the virgins in their lates 20s?

But, would you complain if your 21 year of GF was going out with other guys -  and having sex?

I wouldn't complain, but she would be gone the moment i find out. You see, i'm at a point in my life (this makes me sound really old, doesnt it?) where i realize that if a woman wants to go, she will go. There is no point in being sad, crying or trying to hold her back. If she doesn't want, its her loss. Happened to me with my ex-girlfriend in the US. We were together for almost 2 years, she broke up with me for 3 months because she found another guy she liked better and when it went wrong, i was stupid and took her back for another 10 months which ended in her breaking up again for yet another guy. I'm loyal, i will do everything and anything for my girlfriend, but if she wants to go, i will not run after her. Someone that doesn't love you is not worth your tears.

I personally don't date "bar girls" or anything like that, but i don't blame anyone who does. Not saying you do, but don't put your focus on virgin girls only either. Its not what really matters. What matters is if you match together. Everyone has a past and nobody's is perfect. The same goes for a girl that is looking for a virgin man. You're not and she would be missing out you, right? You get my point. I would see how it goes in the next 1-2 years, take your time and don't rush into anything.

If you want to give her another chance, that's "up to you", not for any of us here to decide, but if it happens again, forget it.

Good luck. :o

Women need fillin in mate, simple as.. We all got animal instincs.. If your not around to do it, then she will find someone else to fill the gap, so to speak.. And if she is as attractive as you say, its not exactly going to be difficult..

The fact that she has admitted this to you probably means something though.. :o

You got to remember though, it is thailand where talkin about here.. If someone thats younger and has more money comes along she gonna drop u like a sack of <deleted>..

Yer probably better off aiming for someone closer to yer own age, though im sure it is good fun rammin girls young enough to be your daugther, i'd leave it as a weekend activity mehself. :D

Tornado, I would have run like mad, if my GF cheated on my while I was in Bangkok.

However, I left my GF in BKK for three months, and she told me she thought I would not return - and started to think that I was only going to BKK for sex.

However, I do not accept this as an excuse for cheating and saying the words "I love you" on the phone, while having sex with another man - but the situation is not totally cut and dry. I hope you understand.

Where do you meet the virgins in their lates 20s?

Firstly, only you know the real reasons and your actions are only yours. That is the beauty of life...Choice!

Where are the virgins? :D , I certainly did not have that as number one on my list, nor do I judge Thai girls in general, whether they be from the bar or the bank.

I met my wife in Bangkok in an office I had some business dealings with, I asked for a date many times but was told no! until I spent 10 baht (big spender :D ) on a rose and actually got down on bended knee and asked her to marry me. It was in jest at the time, but I made her laugh and that was my "in". I went with her and her friend on the first two dates (weird situation) and then things developed naturally.

I didnt know her background nor did I care as she made me feel good, so she could have been a man chasing nympho in office attire, but I found her to be shy and the rest is my business :o

Good Luck!

You say that your picture is in the upper left,,and then you say

QUOTE;;when they see another young, rich and handsome farang,

I looked at your picture,and maybe you don't see so good if that is what you really think. :o

And it is possible for a girl to express love for you while having sex with someone else,specially if they they are going doggie.she can even watch TV. :D

she proposed to marry me and is even talking about kids.

IMO, this sounds strange. Or maybe I'm just getting too old. I personally do not think it's normal for a Thai girl to propose marriage. None of my mates does. I don't. My sister doesn't.

I tend to agree with others on the age gap being a bit big. Not that it's so impossible for a relationship with big age gap to work out. But it's difficult. And let's face it, 21-year-old Thai girls are not as mature as 21-year-old Western girls. That just requires more hard work. And it has been only 6 months or so. The sex might still be fantastic at the moment. But sooner or later, it won't be like fireworks anymore. What will be left then? Only you know the answer to it.

And if you don't want your darling to take you to the cleaner, pre-nuptial agreements are the way to go. They are enforcable in Thailand.

He actually beat me to it. I am almost one of those women (47) that you could not imagine having sex with (obviously because you are so young, rich and handsome) and let me tell you, I wouldn't look at you twice. You are old, balding and ugly! If you have a 21 year old that you picked up in the street, albeit outside the American icon KFC, and you thought you were getting a virgin, you are dumb as well as ugly and opiniated!

He actually beat me to it. I am almost one of those women (47) that you could not imagine having sex with (obviously because you are so young, rich and handsome) and let me tell you, I wouldn't look at you twice. You are old, balding and ugly! If you have a 21 year old that you picked up in the street, albeit outside the American icon KFC, and you thought you were getting a virgin, you are dumb as well as ugly and opiniated!

Apart from that do you fancy him or what? :o

:o Hey...we are living in the year 2004..this things you describe here happen all the time, all over the world.

I dont think you are so special with you're case.

Don't live up there in a pink cloud, with the imagniation that you will settle with a young 20 years old gal, that dont want some fun :D

Try to find someone you're own age, that are single, maybe got some kids, and are ready to start over...then we can talking faithful.

You are writing you are 50 years old and you are looking for a honest girl...

But are you honest?

Seems you are not really into marriage, but for a long distance relationship, just to have a girl ready, when you are entering Bangkok from time to time...

And if you feel the girl is getting older, you change her for a younger one....

If you were interested in a serious relationship, I think, you should have found your lady already many many years ago.

Just continue your life style, but do not expect a honest girl in return for what you call *love*

Johann

(52 years, married since 1976)

Polly, now we are getting somewhere. I am glad a woman near my own age is joining in the conversation. I am really pleased – no kidding. You have valuable information, that no 21 year female will have.

I also changed my picture - just for you. I know the image size is too small to see much of anything much, but I seem to have a plenty supply of young, attractive and enjoyable females. It is me and a friend in the picture.

The ladies I hang out with are not bar-girls and are also not asking for money. I look only for true love.

I am still not sure why any girl would choose to hang out with a balding old me, but the fact is they do. I have dated girls from the whole spectrum of straight (read: no money exchanged) 18-45 years old women, since I lost my first wife about 7 years ago. I simply can not get a hard-on with a woman that is overweight or sagging - even if she is 21 years old.

Maybe it is better to be a man; my uncle fathered a daughter when he was 82 (yes, no typo). His wife died, but he remarried and is happy now with a new family. I am not making up this story.

Most women are pushing it to stay fertile after the age of 40.

Polly, I will go hang out with my 20+ girlfriends, and you can go out with your younger non-balding men, if you like. We are both mature adults and free to choose who we hang with.

Age has really nothing to do with matingness. Health is the most important ingredient for good sex and good looks.

I recently had 40 year old Chinese girlfriend that was stunning, run her own business (read: not looking for money) and was better in bed than any young 20-something female. I was getting ready to marry her, when I found out she was pregnant with another man. I like mature women as well as young ones. Age has little to do with it; health is everything.

I guess girls are just as "bad" as the guys...

PS. I do not like virgins. They do not know anything much.