Does Thailand Have Honest Straight Girls?

Do Straight Thai Girls Cheat?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good point, honesty and dishonesty is relevant to all human beings.

Sorry to bring this up and stray somewhat, but Yohan - I've just read the postings since my last and as a result my stomach aches and I have tears streaming down my cheeks.

I'm sure you're not a bad guy either and if you don't have a good sense of humour then you should have. A little banter is good for the soul, have a good flight.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening, ambassador, I think, on this thread you cannot stray away any more....it is already totally off subject....

19 pages....about honest straight girls.....and this in Thailand.....and do they really cheat ?

This is called:

Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life

The only one on this thread, which is still correct, is this titel .....

Time to shutdown

and to start something totally new.....

about girls of course....

What about a new thread:

We have every day fresh milk in Europe! Why do Thai farm girls not like to eat dairy products?

or what about

What can a foreign man all do to make the hard life of young female Thai factory production workers more pleasant?

Good night, have a nice time....

Johann

Do all posters agree, that it is time to shut down this thread and to start something totally new?

The Buddha taught that there are no absolutes; all 'reality' is process. This means that the very assumptions you make are not shared by Thais, not in the same way. That's not to say their morality is inferior - just look at the lifestyle and practices of worthy Buddhists, but it is based on a very different way of thinking.

This would be a good starting comment for a new thread, but I don't feel confident enough to do this. But many of the misunderstandings and rantings that keep coming up in this forum, might be resolved when approached from this perspective?!

In theory 'yes', Stroll, but I notice my argument went completely over the head of the OP - which is entirely to be expected; this is after all the Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life forum and most of the posters won't be wandering around in a philosophical cloud like me :-)

Dunno what would be an appropriate forum mind you, and as an newbie aspiring expat I'm not willing to take a lead either. But i'll be around lurking, ready to answer questions where appropriate.

:-)

PS - what's the best go-go bar for philosophising BGs? ;-)

In theory 'yes', Stroll, but I notice my argument went completely over the head of the OP - which is entirely to be expected; this is after all the Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life forum and most of the posters won't be wandering around in a philosophical cloud like me :-)

Dunno what would be an appropriate forum mind you, and as an newbie aspiring expat I'm not willing to take a lead either. But i'll be around lurking, ready to answer questions where appropriate.

I like what you have to say.

I suggest you start by copying the post from Tue 2004-06-15, 15:51:55, and start a new thread. I promise to join in with comments and questions.

This has been a fun thread.

just speaking my mind guys

of course its not gonna stop this happening just at my age i cant see the light , when im 50 i might think different , just cant help feel like its wrong , everyone to themselves of course , do what u like and have fun.

Ill be always holding my girls hand , even when the dirty minded farangs wanna have a go.

Sex isnt important , id rather be able to sit down and talk to her and enjoy it , be on the same level , do things together and experience life as a couple..maybe u could do that at 50 with a 20yr old but just cant see how 2 people those ages can be on the same level in life,at 50 u would have had alot of life experience , at 20 your just starting , your learning the game

yeah at 20yrs old i have alot to learn , but im happy with where i am now , ive experience alot already which u guys dont need or want to know , my girlfriend is learning to , i help her and she helps me but im not 30 yrs ahead so i can enjoy a new experience with her

oh well , just my thoughts .... everyone has them :o

Exactly the sort of attitude that makes me give this forum a rest from time to time....Just lump us all in one category, why don't you? Of course, we aren't individuals and shoud just be seen as a kind of sub-species. That's fair, isn't it? :o

If it wasn't for work related stress (oh, yes, I am a Thai woman and I work in the area that I need to use some brain power, surprise? woo hoo)..I probably wouldn't have checked this thread out...oh what fun and joy!

Didn't read all the post but what Rainman said sound pretty reasonable to me and I think it is exacly the point when he said if the girls wanna cheat they will cheat no matter what nationalities.

Statistic? Utter b*llocks... Trusting statistic in this sort of issue is the last thing I would do.

I am tempted to just say "No, mate, you can't trust a Thai. There is no 'honest straight' Thai girls what so ever." It seems that's the answer you're looking for anyway. So, there you have it... am a straight Thai girl. I know loadsa straight Thai girls... pretty much most of my social circle is made up of straight Thai girls... and NO, you can't trust any of us, we'll cheat,lie and suck all the life-blood out of you. Any happier?

Hey, do you speak Thai? Since you claimed to have many Thai friends, ask them what a Thai proverb "Ram mai dee tode pea tode klong" (รำไม่ดี โทษปี่โทษกลอง) means, cause that's what you are. :D

Just a quick note for dondi,

my partner is 17 years older than me. I guess you might want to spit in his face if you see us together (but then maybe not since he is a 6 foot 4 rugby lad heheh).

It can be love, you know. ######, I know it is for us anyway. Someone mentioned financial stability, heheheh not for me, thank you. I was perfectly happy with my house, cars and career before he came along. So, spit away,brother! hehehe :o

Good evening, ambassador, I think, on this thread you cannot stray away any more....it is already totally off subject....

19 pages....about honest straight girls.....and this in Thailand.....and do they really cheat ?

This is called:

Farang Pub - fun, food, entertainment and Expat life

The only one on this thread, which is still correct, is this titel .....

Time to shutdown

and to start something totally new.....

about girls of course....

What about a new thread:

We have every day fresh milk in Europe! Why do Thai farm girls not like to eat dairy products?

or what about

What can a foreign man all do to make the hard life of young female Thai factory production workers more pleasant?

Good night, have a nice time....

Johann

Do all posters agree, that it is time to shut down this thread and to start something totally new?

You moved out on the previous page I thought. Addicted or is this a can't miss any of it type topic ?

my partner is 17 years older than me. I guess you might want to spit in his face if you see us together (but then maybe not since he is a 6 foot 4 rugby lad heheh).

well good for you dear ... But i dont believe i said i "would" but would have the urge to.

6foot 4 ??? who really cares huh , and exactly why i said "im not speaking for or about everyone" 30 years to 17 years difference is a big gap.

pffffft , i shouldnt really bother anymore with this topic or subject for that matter , i know my feelings and i expect people like you to get offended

but its my thoughts ... u dont like it , dont read it

well good for you dear ... But i dont believe i said i "would" but would have the urge to.

6foot 4 ??? who really cares huh , and exactly why i said "im not speaking for or about everyone" 30 years to 17 years difference is a big gap.

pffffft , i shouldnt really bother anymore with this topic or subject for that matter , i know my feelings and i expect people like you to get offended

but its my thoughts ... u dont like it , dont read it

Awwww, Dondi, there there, be a good boy now..........................Don't get all upset.

Bloody kids!

No, No, No, Thailand does not have honest straight girls

OK........... maybe a few (ya can count them on both "maybe one hand" hands though)..

:D:o

And just look at the poll results. The majority of voters "the no voters" are in the ascendency (the majority)

C'mon all you defenders of the Thai female gender.

Lovers of the Thai male flesh are not eligible to comment.

Oh for God's sake.. I was bred, born and raised in Bangkok. So, I'm telling you this.. We honestly are shagging everyone here. We can't stand seeing those pretty faces that we haven't shagged yet. We just have to do them all. That's all we do here in Bangkok. Sum it all up?

Oh for God's sake.. I was bred, born and raised in Bangkok. So, I'm telling you this.. We honestly are shagging everyone here. We can't stand seeing those pretty faces that we haven't shagged yet. We just have to do them all. That's all we do here in Bangkok. Sum it all up?

its taken 20 pages, but honesty is always the best policy :o

No, No, No, Thailand does not have honest straight girls

OK........... maybe a few (ya can count them on both "maybe one hand" hands though)..

:D:o

And just look at the poll results. The majority of voters "the no voters" are in the ascendency (the majority)

C'mon all you defenders of the Thai female gender.

Lovers of the Thai male flesh are not eligible to comment.

You cant count, the answer is YES, YES