Barack Obama: Women are indisputably better than men

snoop1130

3 hours ago, Credo said:
3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

You must be kidding...they are not all Anne Frank or Florence Nightingale, you know.

Have you read up on what kind of women we have in power these days.

Look at the Burmese woman....absolute disaster.

And dont get me started on that fraud Barry O....obviously he never thought that way when he was running in the primary against Hillary. Shut it Barry.

Your sexist baiting is not worthy of a response.   

Don't you just love it?  Having the ability to levy a false, made up charge and so many just take it on ignorance that it's true?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, digibum said:

To be honest, it seems like you're picking the extreme left.  Just like you can pick examples from the extreme right about religion, trickle down economics, etc. 

The vast majority of people sit somewhere in the middle.  I don't think it serves any great purpose to label anyone that is slightly left of center, and may even call themselves liberal, as some loony that agrees with the far left. 

There's a far right, far left, moderate left, and moderate right.  The vast majority of people are in the moderate camps. 

Unfortunately, the middle demographic allow the extreme left to operate with impunity, so must be held accountable for whatever the extreme left makes the law, such as multiple genders, living together equivalent to legal marriage etc. If the middle demographic disagrees with such, why are they not out demonstrating against them? Ergo, they must agree at some level with extreme positions. Even by electing governments with extreme positions, they are accepting such.

17 hours ago, digibum said:

And, BTW, I think you completely underestimate the far, lunatic right.  Remember the whole Tea Party movement?  A lot of really dumb and racist people got elected in that movement.  Remember Boehner who couldn't keep them under control and even Paul Ryan was constantly frustrated with the lunatic fringe of his own party? 

Difference is, IMO, that most people recognise the lunatic far right as loonies, but not enough recognise the lunatic far left for what they are and will even vote for them. Someone openly KKK would probably have zero chance of gaining a seat in congress now, but the equivalent on the left can and does get elected.

NB I am not only referencing the USA, but other countries in the west as well.

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Yes we should all vote in the young adult women, but not teens, like the boat riding

Swedish one, gag, gag, gag,  sorry hair ball...

Geezer

https://qz.com/1719873/greta-thunberg-comes-under-attack-from-misogynistic-men/

"Greta Thunberg obviously scares some men silly. The bullying of the teenager by conservative middle-aged men has taken on a grim, almost hysterical edge. And some of them are reaching deep into the misogynist’s playbook to divert focus from her message."

Recognise anyone?

29 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

https://qz.com/1719873/greta-thunberg-comes-under-attack-from-misogynistic-men/

"Greta Thunberg obviously scares some men silly. The bullying of the teenager by conservative middle-aged men has taken on a grim, almost hysterical edge. And some of them are reaching deep into the misogynist’s playbook to divert focus from her message."

Recognise anyone?

Typical of the left, to select a child as a vehicle to regurgitate their rhetoric without accountability or fear of reprisal. 

Anyone who disagrees can be attacked for attacking a child. Same old tired lefty playbook.

If you disagree with a black leftist you’re a racist. 

If you disagree with a female leftist you’re a misogynist. 

If you disagree with a homosexual leftist you’re a homophobe. 

People are becoming wise to this and so now the left has resorted to exploiting children. 

Greta doesn’t scare me, the left does.

1 minute ago, RideJocky said:

Typical of the left, to select a child as a vehicle to regurgitate their rhetoric without accountability or fear of reprisal. 

Anyone who disagrees can be attacked for attacking a child. Same old tired lefty playbook.

People are becoming wise to this and so now the left has resorted to exploiting children. 

Does this post come from a conservative middle aged man?

"Methinks he doth protesteth too much" 555

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

Hiding behind children is a strategy for an otherwise weak position.

Says man who has repeatedly posted derogatory comments against a child these past months.

The obsessive posting by middle aged and old men of derogatory comments directed at a young girl is one of the more disturbing behaviors found on this forum.

17 minutes ago, RideJocky said:

Refuting the argumentation is fine, but as you very well know that is not what is happening. The attacks are made on her personality.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Says man who has repeatedly posted derogatory comments against a child these past months.

The obsessive posting by middle aged and old men of derogatory comments directed at a young girl is one of the more disturbing behaviors found on this forum.

Always against the handlers not the child. I feel very bad for her. They are setting her up for a major breakdown and she already has issues with depression. It's criminal.

This is what’s wrong with society now. You have a stupid gender war of which is better. Men or women. How stupid do you have to be to make such a statement? All this “toxic masculinity” BS. There’s no such thing as which one is better. Obama, you tit.

Just now, canuckamuck said:

Always against the handlers not the child. I feel very bad for her. They are setting her up for a major breakdown and she already has issues with depression. It's criminal.

Don't feel sorry for her and praise her "handlers". It's well documented that her condition has improved immensly since she chose to step into the limelight.

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

Don't feel sorry for her and praise her "handlers". It's well documented that her condition has improved immensly since she chose to step into the limelight.

Sure, right now she's riding a lightning bolt to the sky and the world is watching her every move. Celebrity's and billionaires are telling her how awesome she is. That would do a lot for your confidence. Person of the Year. What about next year, when something has spoiled her caché and no one cares anymore.

30 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Sure, right now she's riding a lightning bolt to the sky and the world is watching her every move. Celebrity's and billionaires are telling her how awesome she is. That would do a lot for your confidence. Person of the Year. What about next year, when something has spoiled her caché and no one cares anymore.

Oh, I imagine she’s in line for an easy, financially rewarding life as a left-wing politician. At worst a college professor loaded up with grants, at lease as long as the AGW hysteria gravy-train lasts. 

And if she’s right, it won’t matter anyway ‘cause we’re all dead in twelve years...

I think she’s a lucky and gifted child. 

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Oh, I imagine she’s in line for an easy, financially rewarding life as a left-wing politician. At worst a college professor loaded up with grants, at lease as long as the AGW hysteria gravy-train lasts. 

And if she’s right, it won’t matter anyway ‘cause we’re all dead in twelve years...

I think she’s a lucky and gifted child. 

Not if she cracks and goes all, child star tragedy, fall from grace, rehab center...

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

How surprised am I that you attack the source and ignore the information? Something about leopards and spots comes to mind.

Damn right I'll attack the source. RT is well known for publishing fiction. You would have beeen better off quoting Fox News. 555.

Archived