Bar Girl All Opinions Welcomed

Loonie

31 minutes ago, Loonie said:

Yep, I'll never know if I don't try. I don't want to be on my death bed regretting not giving it a shot. Good or bad. Doesn't matter

Nothing new buddy, it can happen every night to everyone. Slow down, was it your first night in Thailand?

happens to every newbie.

she loves u alright, love at first barfine! You and 2,374 other guys.

this year, how old was she again?

22 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Missed that. Yes much more likely to find a keeper in that age group and she's much more likely to get genuinely lubbed up with someone in your age group. Be careful, you could genuinely break her heart.

5 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I have heard this story too many times in Thailand. For every farang that has a story about cheating bargirls, bar girls have 10 about cheating farangs. I found my Cho Cho San, I could never do a "Pinkerton" on her.

Last thing I'd want to do is break her heart. That's just not on. And not a cheater. Never have, never will. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mike787 said:

Maybe you found a unicorn! Good luck to you...you can't win if you don't play the game....one way of seeing it...wish you both many happy beginnings & endings - LOL

1390477_553014234778086_222684206_n.jpg

i second this, the gut feeling is accumulated through experience,

it was right every single time for me,

only catch is i didnt adhere to it but instead followed <deleted>ty advices

and a flawed way of preserving an equally flawed persona

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

My best mate comes over and stays with us regularly and is always looking for "the one". Whenever he finds "the one" he brings them round to ours and my wife "interviews" them and gives him her verdict. She's never been wrong yet.

Which one of your other mates wives vetted your old lady then?

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

For every farang that has a story about cheating bargirls, bar girls have 10 about cheating farangs. 

?? How can you be a bargirl and not "cheat"?  What is your definition of "cheating"?

Monogamy is an illusion, yet believable to many who cannot bring themselves to consider a partner has free will and desires that are not the same as their co-partner. 

Many people also "believe" in unseen beings (Gods). Many believe that like is fair.

Whatever works for you, to each his own.

"59% of Thai women are unfaithful compared to 54% of Thai men who fool around behind the back of their spouse or lover."  https://asiancorrespondent.com/2012/08/are-thais-really-the-most-adulterous-couples-in-the-world/

2 hours ago, Skallywag said:

?? How can you be a bargirl and not "cheat"?  What is your definition of "cheating"?

Obviously she can't. If you wan't a monogamous relationship with a bar girl the first thing is for her to change her job.

The rest of your post only applies to cynics who have never been able to find love themselves. I suggest that those people need to look at themselves, not others.

Edited by DannyCarlton
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Private Dancer is one of many books written about Thailand. Its is one of the worst, unoriginal and cliched. Christopher Moore is Better, Colin Piprell and a host of other authors are better.

Been looking for some bed time reading. Cheers. 

3 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

100% agree with you. In my life I have had many ggod experiences and many bad experiences, I file them all away as experiences, not good, not bad.

One thing to remember is that Thai women aren't as bright or as experienced as you, they play the game like children. If you keep your eyes wide open you can play them. My mate got a couple of weeks of free (and good) sex out of the girl. Who was the winner?

My girlfriend is smarter and sharper than me in every aspect. Speaks 4 languages fluently, has two university degrees and came from a dirt poor village in the north. Granted I found her working in a refugee camp not a bar. I have no doubt that if we hopped on a plane to my home country tomorrow she would make herself a success. 

Not all Thai women are the same regardless of the negative experiences people may have had. 

Some bar girls do what is necessary to survive. Others are looking for the main chance. It's possible the OP's bar girl is thinking in terms of retirement, as younger ones come in. She is not necessarily a bad person because she works in a bar.

Having said that, the OP should be careful to avoid opening the door for paternity claims, or over-commit his assets to Thailand.

5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

The rest of your post only applies to cynics who have never been able to find love themselves. I suggest that those people need to look at themselves, not others.

Love, devotion, surrender.  Love yourself to be able to give selfless love. 

Edited by Skallywag

I now several guys who are with BG's

A trust issue is always the problem.  They are with you but at some point they will have things to do.

Meet a friend at lunch.

Go to the mall.

Get their hair done.  Etc.

Whatever, they may go off alone for several hours and who knows.   And if you travel or go back to your home country..  Most of them have lots of customers and are tempted by the money to continue seeing them even if for ST.

So,  up to you if you can handle high potential lies and cheating.

41 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I now several guys who are with BG's

A trust issue is always the problem.  They are with you but at some point they will have things to do.

Meet a friend at lunch.

Go to the mall.

Get their hair done.  Etc.

Whatever, they may go off alone for several hours and who knows.   And if you travel or go back to your home country..  Most of them have lots of customers and are tempted by the money to continue seeing them even if for ST.

So,  up to you if you can handle high potential lies and cheating.

I agree if they have been around the bar scene for a long time this can be a problem. On the other hand they may be sick of it all and genuinely looking for a way out. 

If they want to stay in the likes of Pattaya and not go home whilst you are back home that would be alarm bells for sure. 

Lets face it, it’s all a gamble whether it’s with a BG or otherwise. The odds are lower if she’s hanging around with other BG’s still getting the big bucks and living the life but even if they go home they would still be tempted by seeing them constantly on their phones bragging about everything true or not. 

It’s easy enough to know or find out how genuine they are if the guy has half a brain and wants to know. Many are just blinded by their new found love which makes them easy prey.