PM Prayut urges people to promote Thai massage

webfact

That’s one thing I miss about Thailand is the thai massage (the non-happy-ending kind). My wife and I get a couples massage when we’re there and it feels great afterwards. Here in the states it’s hard to find traditional thai massage and when you do it’s like $100/hour. I’d say it’s a great recruiting tool for Thailand to use.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Needs to be avoided as far too many doing it not properly trained, so can be physically dangerous. I would never have another even if free

Also, walking past a few yesterday the 'staff' were all on their mobile phones, they didn't even look up as I passed by. Only wailing massaaaage at my shoes.

My country is full of Thai massage places. "Udon massage" and what not. Thai massage means happy ending in my country. Gee, I wonder why the Thai are the only Asians who are really looked down onto in my country, of all the asian immigrants. The Vietnamese, Chinese, Malay, Filipina .. they are all ascending the ladder in the society, but the Thai stay on the bottom with their massage and Thai restaurants, tattooed prostitutes. It does not help to get the political aid / wisdom from the current government. Sorry but this is just the plain truth, not anti-Thai.

• Like 2

I do not like the Thai traditional massage as I am not young or limber enough to

get one without being injured, my friend had his leg wrecked by a strong guy giving

a traditional massage. I ask for the Swedish massage which is a lot better.

I have not tried an oil or soapy massage, but heard good reports from

some friends about those types.

Geezer